The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning? Still evening here. :p Oh well, I'll still get the coffee started. ;)

Morning! Coffee, mmm, and junk food! What a nice breakfast.

It's supposed to be a nice day so there is all sorts of laundry going round in the washing but it's raining :(.

LOL, I had my hair cut yesterday for the first time in like 8 years. The hairdresser tried to suggest I get it coloured, and I was like, "Nope. I am fifty and I plan to become a silver foxy lady. I cannot be doing that if my hair is not going a little bit grey." She curled it! I look like one of those wannabe-a-Western-blonde-bimbo Asian girls! Ha ha ha!
:D

Morning! Coffee, mmm, and junk food! What a nice breakfast.

It's supposed to be a nice day so there is all sorts of laundry going round in the washing but it's raining :(.

LOL, I had my hair cut yesterday for the first time in like 8 years. The hairdresser tried to suggest I get it coloured, and I was like, "Nope. I am fifty and I plan to become a silver foxy lady. I cannot be doing that if my hair is not going a little bit grey." She curled it! I look like one of those wannabe-a-Western-blonde-bimbo Asian girls! Ha ha ha!
:D

Want pics!

Want pics!

ditto. :D

Junk food for breakfast!? That sounds like my kind of meal, lol. I'm seriously getting laundry going right now. Took a look in my drawer and saw I had no work clothes for tomorrow. :eek: And for some reason, I'm looking up videos of the 2001 Nisqually earthquake we had here.

Good evening, Dampy. :rose:

ditto. :D

Junk food for breakfast!? That sounds like my kind of meal, lol. I'm seriously getting laundry going right now. Took a look in my drawer and saw I had no work clothes for tomorrow. :eek: And for some reason, I'm looking up videos of the 2001 Nisqually earthquake we had here.

Good evening, Dampy. :rose:

Hello. :)

I've needed to get laundry done for the past couple of days but I'm so lazy. :eek:

Gah, honestly! I will run your laundry through my machine with the next load. :rolleyes:

Eeek eek, a kitten is licking my toe.

Pics! of the ex rugby player with mommy fat and curls in her hair? :eek: (And beard.) We've been through all that, dampy.

LOL, I must write up that rugby tuition thread ahead of the next Six Nations. Looks like at least one other FAWCker might appreciate it. sr71plt is the author of Sydney Surprise according to PennLady! :D:D:D and after xelliebabex - who lives in Australia - attributed it to 'FAWCker' in her own list, ha ha ha.

Gah, honestly! I will run your laundry through my machine with the next load. :rolleyes:

Pics! of the ex rugby player with mommy fat and curls in her hair? :eek: (And beard.) We've been through all that, dampy.

LOL, I must write up that rugby tuition thread ahead of the next Six Nations. Looks like at least one other FAWCker might appreciate it. sr71plt is the author of Sydney Surprise according to PennLady! :D:D:D and after xelliebabex - who lives in Australia - attributed it to 'FAWCker' in her own list, ha ha ha.

Awww, cuteness. Have they started play biting yet?

LOL! That's funny. :p

sigh. I see my desire for pics is not going to be satisfied, but if you're going to post more hunks, I might be a little mollified. ;)

And in other news: "NaokoSmith has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space." Someone's quite popular. :p

Awww, cuteness. Have they started play biting yet?

Ouch ouch! get off!
And scratching my ankles while I cook. :mad:
Thankfully I found a fantastic way to wean them. Well, one is not weaning - the little runty one who survived (sniffle), but I will get her going with my amazing kitten weaning method.
:cattail:

sigh. I see my desire for pics is not going to be satisfied, but if you're going to post more hunks, I might be a little mollified. ;)

And in other news: "NaokoSmith has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space." Someone's quite popular. :p

I know, I know, I'm such a slut I never clean my inbox ;). The damn thing is always full of ... stuff <snerk>.

I cleaned it now! hrnyhunk67, you can start PMing me again! No thank you, I don't want to chat, but why don't you read my stories? At least he didn't try to talk to me about rugby, LOL.

Hey I forgot to tell you that while I was in London, there was a guy at the Natural History museum shouting out to let us know what was on in there while we waited in the ginormous queue. He was selling guide books to the Museum in English, French, Spanish ... and Klingon! :D I looked for the Klingon one to bring back for you, johneb, and HP, but they appeared to have sold out of it temporarily, LOL.

You want pics...? I can do that... :)

Hey I forgot to tell you that while I was in London, there was a guy at the Natural History museum shouting out to let us know what was on in there while we waited in the ginormous queue. He was selling guide books to the Museum in English, French, Spanish ... and Klingon! :D I looked for the Klingon one to bring back for you, johneb, and HP, but they appeared to have sold out of it temporarily, LOL.

LOL, nice! Bing has also included Klingon (Kronos) in their translation tool.
http://www.bing.com/translator/?ref=TThis

*shrieks*

I thought that might not be what you were meaning. Now I'm not so sure... ;)

*giggle*

What was I not meaning? What was I meaning? steve, you have me confused.

And... we need to have a feet av week. It's been the absolute longest time that we had theme AVs in the AH. :cool:

ETA: You changed it back! :(

Another cup of coffee please. Amazingly I got about two pages of writing done today! Woot!

We're going back to the feet fetish now, aren't we? :rolleyes:

Ack, too hot in my study for flannel pj pants. :eek:

*giggle*

What was I not meaning? What was I meaning? steve, you have me confused.

And... we need to have a feet av week. It's been the absolute longest time that we had theme AVs in the AH. :cool:

ETA: You changed it back! :(

I was pretty sure you had other pics in mind on your original post, but like I said, now I'm not so sure... :)

I could go for a themed av week... :D

Well, I couldn't leave them up for just anyone to see, now could I? Besides, doncha feel a little bit special that just you've seen 'em...? ;)

I was pretty sure you had other pics in mind on your original post, but like I said, now I'm not so sure... :)

I could go for a themed av week... :D

Well, I couldn't leave them up for just anyone to see, now could I? Besides, doncha feel a little bit special that just you've seen 'em...? ;)

Well, I did want to see Naoko's haircut.... :p

OK, I'm going to go start a thread. You better get them back. :cool:

Another cup of coffee please. Amazingly I got about two pages of writing done today! Woot!

We're going back to the feet fetish now, aren't we? :rolleyes:

Ack, too hot in my study for flannel pj pants. :eek:

Yay for writing!! :cathappy:

It's way too cold here, so much that I unearthed the blanket from where I had it stored. Crazy weather. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back