Sanidia is Back!

Welcome back beautiful!

Hello beautiful. As you have probably realized by now, you were missed! I, among all the other Litsters, am glad to see you are back. I know I didn't post much on your old thread, but I will try to do better with this one. ;)

I do have a question for you though, are you still cosplaying?

P.S. Why did my auto correct try to change cosplaying to cops playing?

P.P.S Glad your back. :heart: 12x:rose:

Hello beautiful. As you have probably realized by now, you were missed! I, among all the other Litsters, am glad to see you are back. I know I didn't post much on your old thread, but I will try to do better with this one. ;)

I do have a question for you though, are you still cosplaying?

P.S. Why did my auto correct try to change cosplaying to cops playing?

P.P.S Glad your back. :heart: 12x:rose:

Aww thanks it's good to be back :) i do cosplay when I get the time but if I'm honest at the moment I don't have a lot of free time so it is kind of on the back burner. X

Question time :)

Hi guys,

So on my old thread I would ask questions to you all and see what response everyone had :)

So.....

After replying to messages tonight, it got me thinking ...

Is it better to keep your Lit side secret or do you like to keep it out in the open?

I've had debates about this with my friends, and they all know I visit 'a site' but I haven't told them which one, some people might think that's wrong, but as I have said before this is my little slice of erotic heaven.

I'd love to hear your responses :)

Sanidia xxx

I keep mine seperate to be honest, I find the anonimity a benefit.

I am not sure many people would understand, and I don't want people I know fishing around for who could be me!

Each to their own of course.

x

Is your Lit life a secret?

Yes, except with a couple friends that used to frequent it. I like it separate from the rest of my life for now... Who knows, though. I could see it being fun if it was out in the open...

Its my secret , just for me to play on....it adds some naughty to the fun!

Hi...unfortunately to my detriment I never got to see your old thread but I'm very glad you're back and I have a chance now, you really are rather stunning! Regarding lit... Perhaps keep it quiet for now but as a guy just getting involved with someone finding out about lit would be awesome, I think it shows a fun, rather open side to people that we sometimes may try to hide in real life :)

Hi guys,

So on my old thread I would ask questions to you all and see what response everyone had :)

So.....

Is it better to keep your Lit side secret or do you like to keep it out in the open?

I've had debates about this with my friends, and they all know I visit 'a site' but I haven't told them which one, some people might think that's wrong, but as I have said before this is my little slice of erotic heaven.

Sanidia xxx

Sometimes its fun to tell, while other times its better to keep things to yourself. I know some of my friends that would love it here and would be able to handle things... whereas I also have some friends who would just go freaky pervert and harass the lovely ladies here until they ended up banned.

Hi Everyone,

Yes Sanidia is here and I am back :) sorry i had to do a sudden disappearing act but real life gets in the way and i had to take a step back etc. i hope you all understand.
But ...

Anyways I am back yay! So how is everyone? are you all ready for christmas? have you all been good ?

Thank you to everyone who followed and messaged my old thread, honestly the suppport you guys provide is unreal and from the bottom of my heart thank you <3

Well I can't think of much else to write about, hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the holidays :)

Lots of love

Sanidia
Welcome back sweetie!!!!!

Welcome back and Merry Christmas to the sexy, beautifull and sweet Sanidia!!!! :)

Hi guys,

So.....

Sanidia xxx

Well, I keep it as my "Erotic secret island", where I like to go when I need disconnect from my serious life, meet sexy friends and enjoy with spicy chat... I'll keep the map to the island for myself!!!! ;)

merry xmas sanidia, its great to see you back :)
my lit life is fairly personal as i like to have somewhere that my friends and family dont know about( they usually know everything else) to get away from everyday life.

Lit is a secret that I have shared with a few friends. But I think they only make it to my stories, if not they will know it's me because I don't hide behind an AV. Welcome back, Ms Sanidia
:devil::kiss:

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone,

MERRY CHRISTMAS :heart:

How is everyone ? Are you all enjoying the holidays? I hope so :)
I've been having a whale of a time with my family, and I got a poncho! Honestly I have wanted one for years, ever since I was little and I got one :) so happy! I will definitely be posting some photos tonight for you all :)

Thanks for answering my question. I understand all your views on the subject. Of course I keep lit secret from family etc but everyone knows I have a picture thread somewhere, I just haven't told them where. It's a white lie, I don't like lying, I'm terrible at it but until they stumble across it then I don't have to tell them (or something along those lines) haha.

So what did everyone get for Christmas?

Stay safe everyone,

Love Sanidia xxx

Nice to meet ya Sanidia.
I don't understand why you feel like you are lying. It is apparently known that you have a pic thread. It's not lying to keep the location of said thread confidential.
That said, I'm glad to hear you had a great Christmas.
I got everything I wanted but one thing. The affection I crave so much from my best friend/wife. The passion is long gone. Cest la vie.
Happy New year!

Hi everyone,

MERRY CHRISTMAS :heart:

How is everyone ? Are you all enjoying the holidays? I hope so :)
I've been having a whale of a time with my family, and I got a poncho! Honestly I have wanted one for years, ever since I was little and I got one :) so happy! I will definitely be posting some photos tonight for you all :)

Thanks for answering my question. I understand all your views on the subject. Of course I keep lit secret from family etc but everyone knows I have a picture thread somewhere, I just haven't told them where. It's a white lie, I don't like lying, I'm terrible at it but until they stumble across it then I don't have to tell them (or something along those lines) haha.

So what did everyone get for Christmas?

Stay safe everyone,

Love Sanidia xxx
Merry Christmas pretty eyes. Hope you had s great day. I'm already imagining those eyes with your poncho on. LOL

Just want to welcome you back. Though I will not be around much as I am leaving Lit in the New Year. However, I will still continue to follow you on Twitter. I hope you are doing well, and perhaps if you figure out this dating thing (lol) we can maybe double date in the future. You and your man, me and my girl :)
Take Care cutie :rose:

Hi guys,

So.....

Sanidia xxx

I keep mine a secret. I met a woman on a adult site and we got quite close. I tell people who know about her that we met on a gaming site.

Welcome back :)

Good to see you, BEAUTIFUL as ever :)

Hi Everyone,

Yes Sanidia is here and I am back :) sorry i had to do a sudden disappearing act but real life gets in the way and i had to take a step back etc. i hope you all understand.
But ...

Anyways I am back yay! So how is everyone? are you all ready for christmas? have you all been good ?

Thank you to everyone who followed and messaged my old thread, honestly the suppport you guys provide is unreal and from the bottom of my heart thank you <3

Well I can't think of much else to write about, hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the holidays :)

Lots of love

Sanidia

so how was your New Year?

Get up to much or still suffering from a hang over? Xx

Back