I was wondering if I could get some help here

Johnboy9

Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Posts
38
I like to write forced crossed dressing/transvestite stories which have all usually dealt with shy, unassertive guys - either boyfriends or brothers - of girls who fall victim to the girls' deviant plans for them. I was attempting to write a similar story when it suddenly occurred to me why not make the male character an arrogant, sort of bully type of guy.

My men have always looked a bit effeminate, somewhat shorter than their female counterpart so the girls have an easier time of it putting themselves into a more dominant, in-your-face position over their counterpart.

I got to thinking if I could get a male character who starts out in a superior position who slips up somehow and suddenly finds himself submissive to her after all this time lording it over her it might make a better story.

First, I'd like an opinion on that thought.

My second problem is that I have no idea how to write arrogant bullyish characters. If anybody here can suggest stories here where the bully gets taken down in humiliation I would appreciate it. I seem only to find stories about bullys who go on tormenting the kids they bullied all their lives with no payback. Thanks for any help you can offer.
 
Blackmail would be a way of forced feminization of a bully. If he had been discovered doing something that could lead to prison, (such as embezzlement), he wouldn't have a choice but to submit to a lesser person's demands. It could be a very interesting story of forced feminization and humiliation.
 
You may want to post this on the Story Ideas forum as well. I've found that board quite helpful when I'm stuck with a character, or an idea.

Oh, and welcome to Lit. :)
 
Back
Top