Back after a 4 month break

I am now very very very jealous of that toy!!! God your sexy and it looks as I you have a very talented mouth :)

Second best part is the AC/DC shirt!

First, Beautiful everything!

Really... you are just a beautiful sexy woman Nimoway.What an awesome set of pictures... sure to make a few men wish they were a replacement for that toy ;)

oh, yes!!!

Unlike Mitt Romney I'd totally vote for you!!! ;)

:devil:

:rose:

If you didn't vote for him than you voted for that incompetent fool. The "change" you will see, will be the difference between what the guy says he is about and what he will do and what he is really about and what he is really going to do !! Get ready for the "change", it will be Obama and the tax man coming for you and the rest of the country !

Lovely series and what a way to start a week... I am sure the one who got the perfection after that practice had a very good start to his week.

my dearest girl friend ... eyes, lips, passion ... meager??? not in our universe - the first feast of a feast-filled week :kiss:
the last photo sent shivers of use and pleasure down my spine ...
you have left me wet, tingling and panting

You two are such great supporters. I am happt to please you both.

You suck! So good :)

Hey thanks!!!

Very sexy gorgeous##

I appreciate the compliments. I don't see it, but I appreciate it. :)

I am now very very very jealous of that toy!!! God your sexy and it looks as I you have a very talented mouth :)

Oh yes, yes I do. And thank you.

Unlike Mitt Romney I'd totally vote for you!!! ;)

:devil:

:rose:

LOL Thanks man.

Meager my a**!!!!! Such an amazing mouth!!!! Lucky toy indeed!!!

What about your ass??? :p

Second best part is the AC/DC shirt!

First, Beautiful everything!

Really... you are just a beautiful sexy woman Nimoway.What an awesome set of pictures... sure to make a few men wish they were a replacement for that toy ;)

Thank you so much for your continued support sweetheart. It is one of my favorite t shirts. I thought it added a touch of my personality to the pic. ;)

Lovely series and what a way to start a week... I am sure the one who got the perfection after that practice had a very good start to his week.

Thanks so much for you praises. Much appreciated.

I wonder who she was thinking about as she was sucking on that toy??!!

You, Bamaray. My beloved Master and owner. I am constantly thinking about taking your thick, throbbing cock between my lips, over my tongue and swallowing the head right down my throat.

Sorry that my Sunday offering is late. Perhaps a penance can be suggested??

Attachments

• churchmommy.jpg
    churchmommy.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 162
  • friskymommy.jpg
    friskymommy.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 168
  • naughtymommy.jpg
    naughtymommy.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 224
Back