Getting fingered

I understand, Cathyanne

You 'don't want to get off that way'? Not sure I understand that statement at all, seems to me that getting off is such a pleasurable thing that how it's done once it's started isn't really a big issue. Granted the closer it is to actual sex, the more intimate and intense, but getting fingered is a pretty intimate contact. Just trying to understand why this would be a bad way of finding enjoyment with another.

My wife feels exactly the same. Being fingered is a lovely part of the journey, but when she arrives, she wants my cock inside her.

agree with dirtywilf

i love being teased with fingering, especially with my panties still on and pulled to the side. Public places also up the excitement factor.

Definitely agree about the excitement... like in a restaurant.......mmmmmm

Last edited:
agree with dirtywilf

i love being teased with fingering, especially with my panties still on and pulled to the side. Public places also up the excitement factor.

Definitely agree about the excitement... like in a restaurant.......mmmmmm

in public is hot, yes

Speaking for myself, there have been occasions when I've wanted my partner to stop the fingering and to start the fucking. Coming while he's balls-deep inside most definitely has its charms.

When you look at it from the standpoint of wanting to go 'all the way', and feeling like fingering just doesn't quite satisfy, yea, I do get that completely. Equal I think to my feeling in wanting to stop the blowjob at a point for the same reason, I want sex.

What I was wondering about was, if just getting fingered wasn't desireable because there was something about getting off fingered itself that wasn't satisfying. Sort of a way of saying 'I'm not going to masturbate because it feels bad...'. Not sure if I was just reading something into the original comment, or just missed some cues....

I love being fingered in public. The best time was on vacation in a hot tub with a guy I just met... ;)

I love being fingered but the orgasm is so intense I get sick to my stomach after words. Does that happen to anyone else?

you might

You 'don't want to get off that way'? Not sure I understand that statement at all, seems to me that getting off is such a pleasurable thing that how it's done once it's started isn't really a big issue. Granted the closer it is to actual sex, the more intimate and intense, but getting fingered is a pretty intimate contact. Just trying to understand why this would be a bad way of finding enjoyment with another.

You might need to revisit the how to manual on this one mate. :D

I love it!!! Love going to dinner without panties on and letting him discover my wet soft spots. Also love going to be and rubbing against him and giving him the idea that we should play. Then he slowly fingers me until I come, then we, well you know...

Originally Posted by coachdb18

You might need to revisit the how to manual on this one mate. :D

Well Phil, you may not be a fan of fingering, but I think you're probably gonna find MOST of us find it very rewarding, whether we be the giver or receiver!

I absolutely LOVE being fingered and cumming that way. MMMMmmmm

I remember, in high school, sitting at the local pizza place, getting fingered by my then BF right there in the booth. OMG, so HOT!

Love the feeling of hands moving up my thigh and teasing me. Especially if there are others around. That instant when the fingers finds my wetness and slides towards my clit... mmmmmm....

Speaking for myself, there have been occasions when I've wanted my partner to stop the fingering and to start the fucking. Coming while he's balls-deep inside most definitely has its charms.

I totally agree!

I absolutely LOVE being fingered and cumming that way. MMMMmmmm

I remember, in high school, sitting at the local pizza place, getting fingered by my then BF right there in the booth. OMG, so HOT!

MMmM me too at a restaurant - white long table cloth, me with no panties - his hands rubbing and fingering my clit...me leaning forward as he inserted his finger in my asshole, fucking it....people walking by not knowing......

MMmM me too at a restaurant - white long table cloth, me with no panties - his hands rubbing and fingering my clit...me leaning forward as he inserted his finger in my asshole, fucking it....people walking by not knowing......

Like the remote control vibrators .... especially when I'm in a restaurant, and I have the controller... waiting till she's asked for her order, and give her a quick pop... slowly increasing the intensity as she tries to concentrate, watching the expression on her face change... knowing she's gonna cum soon, but not letting her get there... teasing. As she lifts her glass with dinner, feeling her leg ....

for a real treat, clue in the waiter and give him a chance to play as she remains thinking she's getting a feel from you, then watch her face REALLY change as you show her your hands, letting her guess where it's coming from now!

Amen to that! Especially the "panties still on" bit. Reminds me of my teenage years... :D

This is about the most arousing thing I have ever read. I may melt.

He pulls my panties to the floor, I step out free of them. He pushes me back, the edge of the bed catches me behind the knees and I find myself fallingback onto the bed. kneeling on the floor at my feet he pulls my legs wide apart, then suddenly stills, staring at my sex. I feel his breath cool on my clit, the gentle flick of his tongue. As I melt back onto the pillows he thrusts two fingers into me hard, he withdraws then thrusts again harder, his mouth sucking drawing my clit into a hard swollen tingling bud of silver nerve endings.
He twists his hand focussing on my g spot.
I feel pressure and pleasure building in me, I raise a hand to my breast and pinch my nipple, he sees this and drives 4 fingers into me. I love to feel that full, his hard demanding hand pumping in and out of me.
I feel the fluid gush from me almost before I realise that I am cumming. Over and over I feel the hot pulses flow through me.
Slowly he pulls his dripping wet hand from me, the release of pressure almost causes me to cum again. He reaches up and parts my lips with his finger, I gently take it into my mouth lapping my cum from it......

Yep, thats how I like it! :D

He pulls my panties to the floor, I step out free of them. He pushes me back, the edge of the bed catches me behind the knees and I find myself fallingback onto the bed. kneeling on the floor at my feet he pulls my legs wide apart, then suddenly stills, staring at my sex. I feel his breath cool on my clit, the gentle flick of his tongue. As I melt back onto the pillows he thrusts two fingers into me hard, he withdraws then thrusts again harder, his mouth sucking drawing my clit into a hard swollen tingling bud of silver nerve endings.
He twists his hand focussing on my g spot.
I feel pressure and pleasure building in me, I raise a hand to my breast and pinch my nipple, he sees this and drives 4 fingers into me. I love to feel that full, his hard demanding hand pumping in and out of me.
I feel the fluid gush from me almost before I realise that I am cumming. Over and over I feel the hot pulses flow through me.
Slowly he pulls his dripping wet hand from me, the release of pressure almost causes me to cum again. He reaches up and parts my lips with his finger, I gently take it into my mouth lapping my cum from it......

Yep, thats how I like it! :D
Oh my......... that is so HOT! Now I am dripping...

Back