The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXVI: Go post in the Lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nearly six am and I have only been up for an hour.

I don't know your normal routine. I typically get up between 6 and 7. Sometimes earlier on weekends. As a teen I was capable of sleeping 9 or 10 hours. These days I'm lucky to get 8.

I don't know your normal routine. I typically get up between 6 and 7. Sometimes earlier on weekends. As a teen I was capable of sleeping 9 or 10 hours. These days I'm lucky to get 8.

My average is four hours. It's never consecutive. I wish I could go back to sleep now though.

My average is four hours. It's never consecutive. I wish I could go back to sleep now though.

That's a shame. We all function better with a good night's rest. I'm content with 6 or 7 hours of sleep. Less and I get grouchy. If I wake up too soon I can usually get back to sleep for another 3 hours or so but any later than that and I just say fuck it and get up.

That's a shame. We all function better with a good night's rest. I'm content with 6 or 7 hours of sleep. Less and I get grouchy. If I wake up too soon I can usually get back to sleep for another 3 hours or so but any later than that and I just say fuck it and get up.

4 hours is perfect for me. Any more than that and I am groggy all day. Are you a napper?

4 hours is perfect for me. Any more than that and I am groggy all day. Are you a napper?

Not as a general rule though I occasionally lay down for a half hour or so. I feel like I'm wasting my weekend if I'm snoozing.

Ah, the delicious aroma of baking bread. This bread maker was one of the best things I ever bought.

Thank you for making blurting great again, Lance.

There's still too many bad dudettes here talking about their pets, sadness and illnesses, but they'll be rounded up and sent to the Lounge.

We won this thread by the largest margin ever.

It's a movement.

It's nearly six am and I have only been up for an hour. I

There's no snow to shovel (or blow) today! There must be some reason to go back to bed. I was an old fashion guinea pig last night. Literally... drinking and commenting on a friends bar tending skills. I don't seem to be able to lift my head off the pillow.

There's still too many bad dudettes here talking about their pets, sadness and illnesses, but they'll be rounded up and sent to the Lounge.

We won this thread by the largest margin ever.

It's a movement.

A bowel movement??

Good morning grey!

Why aren't you guys watching the live feed of the giraffe about to give birth.

That's got to be better than this... :eek:

I don't attack. I'm the nice one. Just ask Christobal

This is strictly for me... my choice of MO.

To survive, much less thrive, hereabouts... one needs to accept that there are some people here who will always JUST BE negative... and there's no "changing" them.

Better to err on the side of "Playgrounder" and stand one's ground when necessary, but not to "escalate" any more. :D

This is strictly for me... my choice of MO.

To survive, much less thrive, hereabouts... one needs to accept that there are some people here who will always JUST BE negative... and there's no "changing" them.

Better to err on the side of "Playgrounder" and stand one's ground when necessary, but not to "escalate" any more. :D

Wise words.

I attack.

Why not? Feel the juices flow. Taste the blood. It is like being a caveman again.

I do regret going after Canada's space arm yesterday.

That was wrong of me on many levels.

Sorry, Canada.
:(

I attack.

Why not? Feel the juices flow. Taste the blood. It is like being a caveman again.

tumblr_obp67gyAIZ1ul3zo0o3_500.gif

4567547-i+have+a+plan+attack.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back