A School Affair

Her babbling was cute and I was half tempted to shove my cock down her throat with her panties in mt hand. About the the door opened ans a gaggle of kids burst into the room.

Pushing the panties into my pocket, I said, "See you at lunch."

Turning I left the room for mt first class.
 
All morning I was very aware that I was naked under the skirt of my dress. The soft fabric of the skirt seemed to brush against my sensitive skin.

And in the hallway, I found myself holding my skirt to make sure it was staying where it should.

I was a nervous wreck by the lunch time. I slipped out the emergency exit and waited for him.
 
I stepped out at lunch and saw her fidgeting on the stoop. "Spread your legs." As she did I slid my hand up her thigh ubtil i cupped her vagina, which was wet, very wet.

"Tell me what you feel right now."
 
I shook as he held my pussy in his hand. I was so wet, my thighs were wet.

"I am aching. I am literally aching. I want you so badly, that I can't think about anything else." I whispered, hoping that he wouldn't stop touching me.
 
I slid a finger into her surprisingly tight pussy and asked, "How often do you fuck your husband?"
 
A raw needy sound bubbled out of my throat when he pushed his finger into me. I found myself grinding against his hand. He asked about my husband and it was still hurt to admit that her husband didn't seem to want her anymore.

"Maybe, once or twice a month." I admitted.
 
I slowly slid my finger in and out of her and flicked my thumb across her clit. I stared into her eyes as I did, wave after wave of pleasure rolled across them. "Don't cum, not yet. Not until I stick my cock into your mouth. Then and only then are you allowed to cum."

I slid a second finger down toward her anus and pressed. "Understand? You belong to me.?"
 
I looked at him in surprise when his other finger pressed against me.

"I haven't ever..." I whispered. My cheeks flushing red. My clit was standing straight up and throbbing. I was so wet. I was slick and soaked and shocked.

"I am sorry that I am so wet. I happens when I am really turned on." His fingers had me so worked up that I was up on my tiptoes, shivering.
 
"Don't be sorry, cumbag, I love a sloppy wet cunt."

I noticed she didn't dwny my ownership of her, and I smiled warmly to her. "You are not to initiate sex with your husband anynore. Fuck him of he starts, but never syart it yourself. If you need sex yoy come to me. Only me."

With the hand not in her pussy, I slapped a tit, and asked, "Agreed?"
 
As he laid out more rules, I just nodded.

"Yes, Sir. I won't initiate with him." I braced my hand against the wall. I felt like I might fall. My legs were shaking and my heart was pounding. "Please...I am not sure I can hold off...."
 
My eyes narrowed as I replied, "You will, becuase if you don't you will give me that bra for the rest of the day."

I continued the slow pumping of my fingers and if anyone saw us there would be a lot to explain, but fuck it.

"Now reach out and caress my cock."
 
I cupped his cock through his clothes, caressing, exploring. It was the first time I had felt him. I stroked him gently, using the palm and heel of my hand to caress him.

"He won't be home after school. He has rehearsal. I could come over to your place." I offered. I still was shocked at my own behavior but I couldn't stop.
 
I pulled my finger feom her sopping pussy and licked it clean. "You taste good."

I thought about her offer and slowly shook my head. "Friday night at Roosters, that is when I will claim you, until then I am going yo tease you relentlessly. "
 
When he mentioned Rooster's my stomach clenched. I had invited him to Jay's regular gig. I thought about Friday with the other teachers and Jay and his band.

"He doesn't want me, but he doesn't want anyone else to pay attention to me either. He gets mad if someone buys me a drink or asks me to dance. That is why I invite a crowd of teachers, so I have someone to hang out with while he plays."
 
The bell rang before I could respond and when it finished I said, "Don't worry, I will take Friday night, at the club, and then you will be mine."

I helped her up and kissed her quickly while groping her pussy. "Mine."
 
I managed to duck into the teacher restroom on my way to class. I splashed water on my face and used a wet paper towel to wipe off my thighs and my pussy. I was in over my head and I knew it, but I knew I wasn't going to stop it either. I took a few deep breaths and then headed to class.
 
I leaned against the wall and breathed heavily, waiting for my cock to subside. As it did, I went to my class and lectured on Augustine. The irony wasn't lost on me and the smile never left my face.

After school I went to the class where Melody was and discovered she was talking to a very pretty girl about Thomas Payne. "I won't be but a minute," as I went to my desk.
 
I wrapped up my conversation with Kara and sent her on her way with a smile and a wave. I gathered up my things and tossed them in my bag.

I was on edge. Every one of my nerves seemed to be awake and on over drive. The arousal and anticipation was making me feel on edge. I sat down at my desk.

"I know you said that you are going to tease me, and... could you just hold me for a little bit. Please?" I asked softly my voice breaking.
 
I shook my head, "No."

I stepped up to Melody slowly, my eyes boring into hers. I cupped the heavy tit closest to me and said, "Plant your feet on the desk, wide enough apart I can stroke my pussy."

As she obeyed, I saw that her thighs were slick all the way to her knees. I trailed my fingers througj the seepage and raised it to her mouth, "Clean my fingers."
 
I sucked his two fingers into my mouth, swishing my tongue back and forth from side to side.

I closed my eyes and thought about having his cock in my mouth. I slowly sucked his finger in and out of my mouth. Moaning softly.
 
I really wanted to cram my cock into her. Mouth, pussy, ass, I didn't care at that point. I merely wanted relief, but no, not yet. Friday, at Roosters, that would be the time and place.

I pulled my fingers from her succulent mouth and asked, "What are you wearing tomorrow?"
 
I was shaking by the time he pulled his fingers from my mouth.

"I was planning on wearing a black silk blouse and a black and white print pencil skirt. "

My eyes kept darting to the door. I had never put my job at risk like this before.
 
I nodded at her description and said, "Wear a sheer lacy black bra, no panties or stockings."

I saw here eyeing the door and growled, "Trying to get away so soon?"

Melody shook her head and began to explain, and I cut her off. "Then focus on me. When we are together you will have eyes only for me, concentrate only on me and leave the world behind."

I grabbed her bu the hair and yanked her face down across her desk. "That means if I want to take you here and now, I will. Understand?"
 
He had me pinned to the desk by my hair. And all I could think about was him taking me from behind, with my breasts smashed to the desk.

"Yes, Sir. " I whimpered, trying not to struggle against his hold.
 
I held Melody down and stepped behind her, jamming my cock between her ass cheeks. I caressed her ass as I flexed my ass moving my clothed cock up and down her crack.

"You want this," I said.
 
Back
Top