Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Daniel smirked slightly as he sat up, kissing her gently before he deliberately swatted her on the rear, amused as her cheeks darkened almost immediately as she yelped in surprise. "You say that like you aren't among those happy memories. As far as I'm concerned... you are all of them in one," his voice was low and warm as he sighed softly. "Though... I'm not sure what kind of tree is usually used for Christmas," he murmured softly, shrugging as he stood a bit shakily, not noticing how Brie's lips curled up smugly, "though as far as Christmas presents go... I think I already found the best one," his voice was low and teasing as he tilted his head, meeting Brie's gaze. Fortunately, there were some paper towels in a dispenser nearby, and lots of them.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie yelped before giving hI'm a look. "As far as Christmas goes....I can handle it."she said. She began to get dressed though had an idea what she wanted to do. "Well I plan on making more memories with you."she said. Brie pulled him down into a hot kiss.
 
Daniel shivered as he saw Brie moving. "Ugh... seems like my body constantly craves yours," his voice was low and warm as he sighed softly, grimacing as his body was already semi-stiff again just from seeing her dress. "I hope so," he murmured softly, "since I don't have enough pleasant memories," his voice was low and soft as he too dressed. He did, however, make certain to transfer his keys and wallet to the sweatpants.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie finished getting dressed then hugged Daniel from behind. "I plan on making wonderful memories with you."she said. She let our then made sure everything was in the cart. Brie was about to open the door but felt Daniel hug her "I want you to experience all the good things."she said.
 
Daniel exhaled softly in mild surprise as Brie hugged him as he lifted the now ruined pants. "Hmmm, I'd like that," his voice was low and warm as he looked thoughtful before he turned, hearing her picking up their things and putting them in the cart. As she went to open the door, he hugged her gently. "It's pretty obvious you count among them," he murmured softly, "though... I've been getting the feeling something is going to happen that nobody expects," his voice was low and soft as he glanced skyward.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie was confused as to what he meant. "What do you mean?'she asked. She turned around to see Daniel looking up. Brie rested against Daniel, hearing his heartbeat. "We should get moving hun."she said.
 
Daniel blinked as he felt Brie's warm-hot fingers brushing over his skin as she hugged him. "I can't really explain it... it's like a sense of.... anticipation... if I have to put it into words," his voice was low, thoughtful, and warm as he exhaled softly. "Hmmm," he murmured softly, "we have to be alert, just in case," his voice was low and soft as he hugged her a bit tighter before backing away a little. He took a deep breath, the bracelet on his right wrist catching the light for just an instant, the gemstone glowing a bright reddish gold.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smiled before leading Daniel out of the dressing room. She took him back to the men's section and picked out a few more things. Brie then lead him to where all the Christmas stuff was. She began to look the trees over, trying to decide. "Have a look around hun."she said.
 
Daniel exhaled softly as his eyes half closed as he looked over the various Christmas themed items. He wasn't sure what to get Brie for Christmas, though he did notice a few different books. "I can't put my finger on what I'm sensing... I know it's not my anticipation, but... something seems almost like it's alert and watching," his voice was low and thoughtful as he exhaled softly. "Hmmm," he murmured softly, "though if my gut feeling is right, it may not be for the best, whatever I'm sensing," his voice was low and soft. As far as he knew, the bracelet on his right wrist was nothing special, yet he was sure, deep in his gut, that something was coming, something that may be dangerous not only to himself and Brie, but others as well.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Bracelet on his right wrist
 
Brie had picked out a tree and put the box in the cart. She then picked out ornaments and garland for the tree. Brie was looking at the tree toppers, "Hun come here." She wanted him to help pick stuff out.
 
1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg


Daniel blinked as he looked up at Brie's voice before he strode towards her. "What is it?" his voice was low and shy. "My vision is a little blurry," he murmured softly, unaware that it was a sign of dehydration. "," .
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Bracelet on his right wrist
 
Brie looked over noticing Daniel seemed off. She began to worry and pull him close to her. "They are tree toppers....hun are you okay?"she said. Brie check his pulse then looked around. She had him hang onto the cart as she quick went and came back with a bottle of water. "Drink..."she said.
 
1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg


Daniel licked his dry lips as Brie hugged him close to herself. "Tree toppers," his voice was low and shy as she checked his pulse, unaware it was faster than it should have been. "Mhmm, something that would contrast the tree's color," he murmured softly before he blinked as Brie's soft but firm voice spoke. He blushed deeply as she tilted the bottle of water before he carefully took it and drank slowly. He exhaled softly as he felt the dizziness fade away. "Is it odd that I find your stern side kinda hot? I don't really know if that would be odd," he said shyly, blushing.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Bracelet on his right wrist
 
Brie began to blush then smiled at Daniel. She pulled him close and nuzzled his neck. "Well I have to be sure that you are okay. Now pick out a topper."she said. Brie stayed close to be sure that he felt better.
 
1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg


Daniel cocked his head, glancing at the artificial tree. "Wouldn't a real tree be better than an artificial one? Yeah, you wouldn't have to water the artificial tree, but the live trees have a very enjoyable scent," his voice was low and shy as he entwined his fingers with hers. "I'm sure that we can find a stand that could hold water so a live tree wouldn't dry out and die," he murmured softly. "I swear, you're more adorable than any baby animal," he said shyly, blushing.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Bracelet on his right wrist
 
Brie thought for it then agreed he was right. "We can get a real one if you like hun."she said. She grabbed he box , carrying it back over to the trees and put the box back. Brie walked back over and stood by Daniel. "Did you pick one out?"she said.
 
1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg


Daniel had chosen a prismatic gold topper. "We should keep an eye out for stands to support the tree," his voice was low and thoughtful. "Though between you and me, you smell a lot better than most anything in here," he murmured softly, teasing her. "I did get you something," he said shyly, blushing, glancing down at the dark bluish green case.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Bracelet on his right wrist
 
Brie saw the topper, smiling that he was enjoying this. She looked down at the box he was holding. Brie took it from Daniel, opening it before she covered her mouth. It was a beautiful bracelet, she removed her hand before pulling him close. "Hun...it's beautiful. Thank you."she said. Brie kissed him softly and after she had a big smile on her face. "Let's get a stand, though there any other ornaments you want?"she said. She head picked ones in all different colors with with white garland. "I almost forgot! We need lights."she said. Brie lead him over to the lights, "White or multicolored?"
 
1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg


Daniel looked thoughtful, though her kiss had sent heat rushing through his body. "I'm thinking a bit of each, for contrast," his voice was low and thoughtful. "I don't know much about ornaments, honestly," he murmured softly, shrugging. "I keep thinking of you in a skimpy elf costume for some reason," he said shyly, blushing.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Bracelet on his right wrist
 
Last edited:
Brie blushed again as she grabbed the box of lights. She looked over to see stockings and grabbed two. Brie began to think of anything else they would need. The stand for the tree! She found one and put it in the cart, along with a tree skirt. "I think that is everything hun."she said. Brie began to push the cart towards the check outs.
 
1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg


Daniel exhaled softly as they walked to the checkout. "How will we tell them apart? Maybe some glitter glue or something similar," his voice was low and thoughtful. "Hmmm, what's your favorite color?" he murmured softly, shrugging. "I've kinda been partial to vermilion, myself," he said shyly, blushing.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Bracelet on his right wrist
 
"Oh...I really don't have a favorite color. I was told I look good in a lot of colors."she said. Brie empty the cart out onto the belt then pushed it forward. "What do you mean hun? Tell what apart?"she asked. She was a little confused as she began to fill the cart with bags. Brie began to think, maybe they should head home. Yet she wanted to get her dress for the ball. "Sweetie how are you feeling? Will you be able to hold up going to another store?"she said. Brie had a picture of the dress she had fallen in love with on her phone.
 
1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg


Daniel smiled shyly. "The stockings, honey," his voice was low and teasing. "I think I can manage," he murmured softly, shrugging. "I think you'd look beautiful in anything, really. Something dark, maybe blue, would make your skin, hair, and eyes stand out," he said shyly, blushing, unaware of what she was thinking of getting.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Bracelet on his right wrist
 
Brie loaded the last bag before smiling at him. "Leave that to me hun."she said. She waited until Daniel paid before they left for the car. "Go ahead and get in....I can take care of these."she said. Brie loaded up the trunk, put the cart away and got in the car. "I have a dress in mind.....but I can't afford it. However I want to show you it."she said. She drove them to the shop and headed inside. Right away she explained to an associate. They got her in a dressing room and changed. Soon Brie walked out in the black dress, that just hugged her body. "Do you like it? I just wish I could afford it."she said.
 
1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg


Daniel's jaw dropped as he shivered before he stood. "Who said you couldn't?" his voice was low and teasing as he half turned, striding to the card scanner before he swiped the card through. He saw the worker's eyes widen in surprise as the payment quickly went through. "It's yours now," he murmured softly, shrugging as he turned to face Brie. "I swear, a blind man would notice you," he said shyly, blushing.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Bracelet on his right wrist
 
Back
Top