The Semi-Consolidated Leakage Thread again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference???


tumblr_o4ligxHIho1uscpvso1_400.gif
 
I don't know that there is one,

;)

But that gal is an excellent earth weight; keeping the ground in place since puberty...
 
I can't tell much difference between the Bee and the Runner for 68 and 69 . . .


but I prefer the Plymouth, for no good reason.


I don't like the 70 RR and love the Bee:

dodge-super-bee-986.jpg
 
Yellow and black is . . .


yellow and black . . .


no matter the year.


Bumble Bee is . . . black and yellow . . . except, Hemi!!!

CS_e9ybUkAEgGVg.jpg:large
 
Boonie!!!


With shotgun shells tucked into the loops.


Looks like Idaho becomes the 9th state to adopt constitutional carry, and will join Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Kansas, Maine, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming when law becomes effective on July 1.


My asshole guv'nor tried to fuck up reciprocity and managed to get overruled, the retched Clintonista.

tumblr_o4lig0CC7O1uscpvso1_400.gif
 
That describes Easter here...

First off, Princess was an ungrateful brat to get an Easter basket full of gifts.

:(

Then the Queen wanted me to install the hardware for her new (ugly) drapes. As I am working to get her too short drapes to work aroundauldn't you be doing that upside down? yada, yada, yada...

Finally, I said, all I need is peace and quiet so that I can think about what I am doing.

Okay she says, and then she starts vacuuming...

:eek:

Then she couldn't figure out how to put the curtain rod parts together. As I was thinking about solving the problem, she's bombarding me with I'll get the needle nose pliers and you can pull this pesky part out and then they'll fit. Well, no they wouldn't have and she would have permanently damaged the rods. But when it comes to projects, she prefers immediate action over thinking through the project.
 
Maybe it's a Girl Thing.


Mom is the same way.


I don't know. I always got along well with my women clients.


But they were paying me . . . .

tumblr_my8aw32a7m1qgmlgeo1_1280.jpg
 
Liberals can't handle that kind of truth.


People who lack the gray matter to carry my book bag will deny that has any basis in fact whatever and then call me st00pid.


I love the one(s) who talk internet shit and who wouldn't say boo to a goose in my presence.


I just have that effect, I reckon . . . .


In other news, I got my first job offer, which I took. It's not what I want, but I always find more work with a full-time gig than without one, it seems.

2511a2a2480c7a4da153d58042160567.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top