The experience of shaving/having one's pussy shaved

Since VEET brought out a 5 minute in-shower hair removal cream I've not really bothered shaving. The results are better and last longer. On the other hand, when I've had my period and therefore not bothered with hair removal for up to a week, sometimes my other half will shave me. It's always when we're in the bath together and he will play with my clit while he does it, which means I have to force myself to be still or risk a lacerated cunt. When he's done he'll sit me on his dick facing him, so that my sensitive shaved skin grinds down onto his pelvis. He can fuck me like that for a long time, which will make me sore because bathwater washes away my natural lubrication. When he tires of that he'll often hold my head underwater while he pumps my mouth down onto him and bathtime is when he'll most often demand rimming or lots of attention to his balls.

Good times.
 
I absolutely adore the shaving process. It's so erotic, sometimes I leave a little patch on top, and other times I completely shave everything, depends how I feel and what my Dom likes. But it makes me so wet and sometimes go to work feeling really turned on all day

Sam xx
 
Great conversation

Although I have written about this in many of my stories, my wife only did it for me once. It was the hottest night of my life. She planned it a few days in advance, going to buy a blue push up half bra and matching pull-string panties. I don't remember the occasion, but she came to bed, all perfumed and glowing. she kneeled on the bed and so did I, we kissed and i stroked her breasts and nipples through the silky fabric. I removed it, and licked her breasts, my cock was swaying and she said in a quivering voice "I have a surprise, untie my panties." I pulled on the the bows and he panties fell away revealing her smooth slick vagina.
I was like, "oh my god, oh my god I want to lick it." She said, "I want you to lick it all up." And as she kneeled there with her breasts swaying I lay down facing up to her vagina and I licked her for a half hour. She came on my face and screamed her joy, then we fucked like teenagers. I fucked her three times that night.

Jay
 
Although I have written about this in many of my stories, my wife only did it for me once. It was the hottest night of my life. She planned it a few days in advance, going to buy a blue push up half bra and matching pull-string panties. I don't remember the occasion, but she came to bed, all perfumed and glowing. she kneeled on the bed and so did I, we kissed and i stroked her breasts and nipples through the silky fabric. I removed it, and licked her breasts, my cock was swaying and she said in a quivering voice "I have a surprise, untie my panties." I pulled on the the bows and he panties fell away revealing her smooth slick vagina.
I was like, "oh my god, oh my god I want to lick it." She said, "I want you to lick it all up." And as she kneeled there with her breasts swaying I lay down facing up to her vagina and I licked her for a half hour. She came on my face and screamed her joy, then we fucked like teenagers. I fucked her three times that night.

Jay

That's so wonderful. Thank you for sharing, Jay. My smooth, wet pussy thank you, too. ;-)
 
Mrs K makes a regular comment that she need a little spa treatment... to which, this means....I'm on notice that her pussy is getting to hairy and she wants her toe nails painted..
 
Definitely more comfortable to have a shaved package in the summer. Bare smooth for the entire summer is the goal. I also think it allows for some extra but subtle sensations in your underwear.
 
Yummy

I love shaving my wife every time she lets me. I still remember the every first time she let me shave her pussy. With some encouragement (fingering and sucking) she gave up her asshole to the razor too. I could and does eat that smooth and hairless pussy for hours.
 
I love shaving my wife every time she lets me. I still remember the every first time she let me shave her pussy. With some encouragement (fingering and sucking) she gave up her asshole to the razor too. I could and does eat that smooth and hairless pussy for hours.

Should lick,finger and eat her assas well
 
No sharing

That sounds really sexy. Would be even better if ahe let you take some before, after and during pictures

Heheee ... I had done that the very first time she let me shave her pussy. With some encouragement (fingering and licking) she gave up her asshole to the razor too. With still more 'encouragement' I was able to preserve the occasion with a couple of Polaroid shots.

Sometime later I even had the chance to repeat the shaving with her on top of the dinning room table with a video camera and lights. The video clip included me eating her out afterwards. Love eating her freshly shaved pussy.

Unfortunately she had a change of heart about the photos and the video. She told me the photos went into the fireplace and the tape erased. :mad:
 
I prefer my wife's pussy to be bare. I like to take matters into my own hands let's say. The act of shaving her alone is exciting. While I'm doing it I like to imagine I'm shaving her getting her ready for a date with another later that night. A date that includes him seeing, touching, and finally putting his cock into her pussy.
 
It's the very same for guys, usually quickly get hard while trying to shave down there but it makes things easier.

How do you deal with all the obstacles? I had to give up on shaving between cuts and all the obstacles I ended up just going with trimming using a beard trimmer.
 
I shaved my pussy one time when I was a teenager. I thought it would make my masturbation life better back then, and that touching a bald pussy vs. a hairy one would bring more pleasure to me. But it didn't. I didn't like the look of my pussy when it was completely bare. When stubble came out, it was so itchy. Also, I realized more that I enjoy touching the hairs of my pussy for indirect stimulation. So since then, I've left my pussy hair au naturale. My current boyfriend likes it that way too, anyway. When we had started dating, I asked him if he wanted me to shave again, wax, or trim, and he indicated that he likes me as I currently am.
 
I prefer my wife's pussy to be bare. I like to take matters into my own hands let's say. The act of shaving her alone is exciting. While I'm doing it I like to imagine I'm shaving her getting her ready for a date with another later that night. A date that includes him seeing, touching, and finally putting his cock into her pussy.

I am happy to come watch you guys, take her out with a short dress and no panties, have her flash numerous men and women,mwhen come back and let you watch us fuck madly. You will get her crew pie afterwards.
 
best product I have ever found was called SmoothTechPro. You can google it. Very simple to use. Doesn't stink and is ten times better than shaving.
 
Many years ago when I was young, my ex-wife asked me if I would like her to shave her pussy. I was a lot quicker then, and shot back "Only if you shave my cock as well!"

Neither of us had ever had shaved pubes before, and so here I am, in front of the bathroom vanity, leaning back on my palms, as she oh so carefully shaves my cock and balls. One of the fun moments was when she took my head between her thumb and forefinger, and raised it up to shave my balls. As she did, she looked up and smiled a shy smile.

After we 'test drove' being shaved we were hooked. It was the most stunning and DELICIOUS sensation to get after it with bare pubes.

Since then, over 35 years ago, I have not had a single pubic hair! Gawd it feels good! There are times even today when I just love the simple sensation of cupping my bald balls in my hand and feeling them up.....
 
I have recently discovered the joys of shaving my pussy, and I am curious about other women's experiences, as I was unprepared for just how much pleasure it would bring me. Do other women get as turned on as I do when shaving their pussies?

I just finished shaving mine, and I got so wet that my juices literally dripped down off my lips. I became very meticulous, obsessed with getting it perfectly, 100% smooth. When I was finished, I rubbed warm coconut oil all over myself, threw my little blue dress back on without panties, and walked around letting my warm, smooth, slippery lips rub up against each other. They make slippery noises with each step. Sometimes it's nice to do yoga afterwards, letting my lips rub together and press against my yoga pants. I am so ultra-sensitive now.

I have come to use shaving as a wonderfully delicious form of self-love.

Have any women had similar experiences, either shaving your own, or being shaved by someone else?

I also welcome input from men who have enjoyed shaving a woman's pussy, or watching her shave. I suppose you could weigh in on shaving yourselves/getting shaved, if you are so compelled.

I shave my wife weekly. We've been married for about 20 years, and it's something we started recently to spice things up a bit. I had shaven others before her, but she wasn't game until seeing so many shaven gals in "movies", something we also started doing together couple years ago. As I shave her, she usually watches a "movie" during the process. By the time I she's all cleanup, she's intensely turned on and ready for about anything.
 
Last edited:
Why shave? I think women and men lot and feel much better with their natural hair, both pubic and under arm.
 
I always get waxed, and I can't say I enjoy the experience a great deal (and I'm someone who likes a fair bit of pain ... but obviously only in specific contexts). However, the results are great, and the regrowth isn't all stubbly. There's a few days where it's a bit 'patchy' regrowing, and doesn't look great, but then it's just a nice short soft covering that's really good for a few weeks before I feel the need to go again. I LOVE the feeling straight afterwards.
 
I shave my wife occasionally as foreplay while she reads erotica. Takes me 10-15 minutes and by the end we are both dripping wet. After cleaning away the shaving cream with a HOT towel, I very slowly lower my mouth to her bare and sensitive pussy and eat her as long as it takes until she cums. She usually cums 2 or 3 times on nights I shave her.
 
I shave my wife occasionally as foreplay while she reads erotica. Takes me 10-15 minutes and by the end we are both dripping wet. After cleaning away the shaving cream with a HOT towel, I very slowly lower my mouth to her bare and sensitive pussy and eat her as long as it takes until she cums. She usually cums 2 or 3 times on nights I shave her.

Rings very familiar, we're lucky guys!
 
I stay bare down there, but have never had a partner want to shave me. I think that would be very erotic.
 
Back
Top