New faces, come say hello....

While I'm not precisely a new face, it's been far too long since I've been on the forum so I thought I should reintroduce myself.

I'm new to the BDSM scene, my last boyfriend got my interested piqued, now I have a true Dom. While we haven't gone beyond a LOT of communication, which I understand is essential, we have met in person and found mutual attraction.

I want to learn more about being the best Sub I can, I want my Master to be very happy with his pet.
 
Hi :)

I'm Luna, I'm 19 I'm kind of shy and though I am lacking in experience I am eager to explore my limits as a submissive and not really sure what to say
 
Hi :)

I'm Luna, I'm 19 I'm kind of shy and though I am lacking in experience I am eager to learn and explore being a submissive and im not really sure what else to say.
 
Long time lurker. I often come to read what people write about their fantasies or what they've done. I think I've posted once or twice over the years. Hello! :)
 
I'm Luna, I'm 19 I'm kind of shy and though I am lacking in experience I am eager to explore my limits as a submissive and not really sure what to say

I'm Luna, I'm 19 I'm kind of shy and though I am lacking in experience I am eager to learn and explore being a submissive and im not really sure what else to say.

Welcome Luna,
When you're not sure what to say, saying it twice may make you feel better. ;)
Enjoy Lit. Most everyone is wonderful. Becareful of the wolves...regardless of what they say, they do bite on occasion. Unless, of course, you're into biting. Then have fun.

And WELCOME to everyone. I hope you all enjoy yourselves....and others.;)
 
Last edited:
Hello everybody, I am not a troll. I also just joined Literotica. I'm pretty sure that I Might belong here in this forum/thread. A little bit. But I don't really know. I like spanking, passion and intimacy, hair grabbing, aggression, and men who take control. That is so Hhhhaught!

Also, when I'm having sex, there must be at least an underlying intimacy and dignity for each person while I'm getting spanked. It's hard to explain that, but I do know what i mean. Does anybody else get that?

But having said that, let me just say that I'm not judging anybody . And if I say something ignorant, I will not be upset if people correct me or share their own opinions . I married my first boyfriend and so I have only been with one person my whole life . I grew up as a Catholic and very sheltered. So basically, I think I have a lot to learn.

I also think I'm expanding. I used to only like spanking if it was done with a hand. One day I thought using a hairbrush was kind a hot though . I think I just have to explore. I'm looking to explore, but it is so hard to find pornography in the middle of raunchy and boring; I want porn that's yummy and exciting but not Ronchi; Porn that's not raunchy but NOT boring! Oi, what a mess!

I don't really know what else to say. I love to be an open book because no one really knows who I am on this website . But I don't want to blab too much because I don't know who cares, or who's curious.



Chrissy turn on your PM's
 
Hi, I'm Mark and I'm new to the forum. I'm 43 and married to a very vanilla woman who doesn't care much for this type of experience. As I've grown older my desires have changed and I wash my to learn more about this lifestyle as it interests me greatly.

Hope to chat with you all real soon!
 
Hello, I'm a submissive guy into being feminized, and have dabbled in cross dressing irl in the past. I have a major fascination with lesbianism, and would consider being dommed and feminized by a lesbian/bi woman to be a dream come true. I also have a major foot fetish and would gladly worship the feet of my Lady superiors.

It's a bit of an old joke for straight guys to say "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body," but in my case, that may not be too far off the mark. I'm new here and look forward to meeting others with similar interests.
 
Hello

I have been reading stories from this site for quite some time. It has finally come the day where I decided to make an account and step right into the forums. My interests are wide and I very much enjoy erotic role play, if any one wants to play with me you are most welcome. Been Dominant or Submissive is not a problem for me, but I must warn you that even though I'm literate and cult (not really) English is not my native language so I might have mistakes from time to time. Currently I'm a 23 years old male.

I hope we can all have a pleasant experience together.

Yours truly, Mr_Gallant.
 
Hello everyone. I'm a stream-lined, dominant, poly, 42-year-old cat-in-human-form who lives in Seattle and has too much time on my paws. I've been writing a great deal of flash fiction lately and ended up on this site because I dabble in erotica and non-human fiction. Then I found the BDSM section and I thought: my people.

I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you and learning what makes you tick, so I can eventually take over the universe and run it properly (unlike the current leaders of some countries).
 
Last edited:
I have been reading stories from this site for quite some time. It has finally come the day where I decided to make an account and step right into the forums. My interests are wide and I very much enjoy erotic role play, if any one wants to play with me you are most welcome. Been Dominant or Submissive is not a problem for me, but I must warn you that even though I'm literate and cult (not really) English is not my native language so I might have mistakes from time to time. Currently I'm a 23 years old male.

I hope we can all have a pleasant experience together.

Yours truly, Mr_Gallant.

Hello and welcome :)

The English is no problem in the open forums, we are just glad you are here. I'm curious, though, about your statement "Currently I'm a 23 year old male". Is that your role playing persona? Because in this thread we are generally looking for who you really are. Please don't feel pressured to say, I'm just clumsily trying to point out that role playing happens in other threads, other boards even, for the most part.

All that said, I hope you get settled in and comfortable here.
 
Hello

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?

Hi, my name is Keke. Just wanted to get to know more of you gorgeous people !!! This is the first picture of myself, hope you enjoy ! ! !


[Uploaded attachment is in violation of forum rules. Please do not upload sexually explicit pictures on Literotica]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Luna,
When you're not sure what to say, saying it twice may make you feel better. ;)
Enjoy Lit. Most everyone is wonderful. Becareful of the wolves...regardless of what they say, they do bite on occasion. Unless, of course, you're into biting. Then have fun.

And WELCOME to everyone. I hope you all enjoy yourselves....and others.;)
Thanks for the warning Apple_Of_Eden Sorry it took so long to say so still figuring out how to move around on this site I guess I was a bit nervous and hit post twice lol And a few play bites are never a bad thing just be warned I might bite back. ;)
 
Hi y'all.

I guess I would be considered a tentative 'lurker' for the last, oh .. 10 years or so. Just reading stories every now and again when the 'urge' would hit. Then, I'd kind of shake my head at myself, call myself a few choice names and go back to 'real life'.

So here I am now a bit older still with lots of questions and just wondering a little bit about how life has progressed and what happens next. They say that patience is a virtue, though I was never accused of being virtuous.

I'm basically an old lady (or that's how I feel at times) who's been through her fair share of 'life events' and relationship messes; some happy, some not so happy. I've always considered myself to be a little bit warped, though the more I read here, the more I realise that perhaps this wee bit of warped isn't so unique.
 
Hi!!

I'm also very new to the forums but have been reading stories here for quite some time now. In real life I am also just starting to figure out what I like and how to pursue it (was in a very vanilla relationship for a few years). What I do know is that I'm definitely submissive, 24 years old and a girl, but aside from that everything is quite up in the air. With that said I might bother you all with annoying questions as I explore this more!
 
Hello all!

My name is Laura, I'm 27, and from California. I'm new to the board, but not new to Lit. I've been on and off over the past several years, and have recently come back (obviously.) More recently in the past couple did I really learn that I have a more submissive side and have become more interested in BDSM. The Rescue Me Saga by Kallypso Masters is what really opened my eyes and think "Hey, I think I would like this!" I have explored a little, and would definitely consider myself submissive, though I can be quite bratty (which has gotten me spanked a few times...) and I do thoroughly enjoy rope play.

I'll be lurking around, as I tend to do on this board. :)
 
Hi!!

I'm also very new to the forums but have been reading stories here for quite some time now. In real life I am also just starting to figure out what I like and how to pursue it (was in a very vanilla relationship for a few years). What I do know is that I'm definitely submissive, 24 years old and a girl, but aside from that everything is quite up in the air. With that said I might bother you all with annoying questions as I explore this more!

Hello all!

My name is Laura, I'm 27, and from California. I'm new to the board, but not new to Lit. I've been on and off over the past several years, and have recently come back (obviously.) More recently in the past couple did I really learn that I have a more submissive side and have become more interested in BDSM. The Rescue Me Saga by Kallypso Masters is what really opened my eyes and think "Hey, I think I would like this!" I have explored a little, and would definitely consider myself submissive, though I can be quite bratty (which has gotten me spanked a few times...) and I do thoroughly enjoy rope play.

I'll be lurking around, as I tend to do on this board. :)

Welcome to Lit, feel free to ask questions, watch out for people who only want to talk to you on PM and take advantage of all of the wisdom in the library and on the threads.

All of us were new once.
Cascadia :heart:
 
Hello from England

I have been here a while but not popped in very much. I enjoy sensual domination, CMnf and erotic kinkiness. I enjoy intelligent conversation.
 
Hello ☺

I have visited this site off and on for several years ... love to read the stories! Don't really know why I never signed up until now. Guess I was too preoccupied with RL to actively participate. Probably still too busy, but we'll see how it goes ☺
 
Hello, all.

Not new to online roleplay and writing, fairly new to Lit, and very new to this section of the forum.
 
Married, happily....But as cliche as it sounds....I dream of having my own sexy, Christian Grey....*sigh*......

Oh SO easy to to turn him into your OWN Mr Gray with the right tools and attitude. That's what MY Missus did to me. New Years EVE! :)

Hope it works

#getagripgrey
 
Woke up and smelled the Coffee

Hello everyone, my fellow Doms and your lovely Subs.

Contrary to most people, I would like to write a little longer to introduce myself properly. This is part admission, part revelation and lots of excitement!

I am a 38-year old male from London who, in the past, kept the BDSM interest to a few online porn videos but not much else.

Since I feel like I am amongst friends already, I would like to get a few things off my chest. Read along if you have the time. This will be weird!

I have been married for exactly 11 years last weekend. I met my wife during a business trip abroad. She walked into the office I was having a meeting in, to pass a very important message to the Director and in a nanosecond I decided that she SIMPLY HAD TO BE MINE!

I spent many months trying to convince her online, travelled on a 3.5 hour flight every couple of months to see her in person, finally plucked up the courage to propose to her with a diamond ring on one knee in between two continents. She said yes and made me the happiest man on earth.

Then life happened! She moved to London, got pregnant with twins and unfortunately they both died before birth. We bought a house, debts and worries soared and instead of working together to resolve them, be blamed each other and made our lives hell.

We both felt entitled to various things from the other (and rightly so) but the only thing we did to obtain those things was to argue and fight like children. We literally spent the last 4 years trying to get a divorce, LITERALLY every 3 days!

I became a horrible person to live with because I stopped giving to her. I believed that she didn't appreciate at all the things I did for her and when I stopped I made it even worse.

Last New years eve (Dec 2016) I fucked up for the final time. I made her very upset over something trivial again and we argued. The difference this time was that somehow I decided to take responsibility for what was happening and stopped waiting for HER to sort things out. I told her that I was sorry for making her unhappy and that, as a punishment to me, I would allow her the power to make me do something that I loathed (like going shopping for example).

Well.... She picked Fifty Shades of Grey!!! Yeah! THAT was my punishment.

Allow me to explain....

I always hated the idea of this book and the "type" of women who would read "filth" like this and pretend that they enjoyed it. I argued that if "I" had done just one of the things that Mr Grey consistently gets away with and benefits from, I would get a minimum jail term of 6-7 years and the rest of my life would be over. But women were letting HIM do this to them and enjoying it, PURELY on the basis that he had enough money to dazzle them with.

I guess you could say I was "jealous" which, in hindsight, yeah I would say I was but now I realise that what I was doing was looking at the result (woman submitting to a rich guy) and working my way BACK. RATHER than what it was that the guy was doing which MADE these women WANT to do these things which gave him pleasure (I can't believe I spent 11 years trying to FORCE my wife to WANT to please me!)

Then something happened, I don't know what or when but one morning, I woke up as another person in the same body. My attitude, my speech, my approach, the way I was negotiations at work and even my posture had changed. Yesterday I walked down Brixton High Street and looked at the people walking past me. People who, at that point, were as asleep as I myself had been just a few weeks ago. People who would go home to their loved ones, unquestionably having had a shit day (Hey They're in Brixton!) and inevitably end up arguing with them, day in day out. Blind Blind Blind.

I felt VERY different to these people, like I know a secret that they don't.

Well, it's true!

I know that I am the top and Life is my bottom and when necessary, I shut it down! Period

Needless to say, I get very funny looks (mainly from women but some guys too) on the bus because I'm currently reading GREY - His Story and the things I've learned are the sort of stuff you couldn't PAY to get. I'm sure there are many useful publications and I look forward to reading all of them (just received Bdsm Basics for Beginners - A Guide for Dominants and Submissives Starting to Explore the Lifestyle in the post - can't wait)

As I mentioned, I am very new but VERY awake now to the what and why. Where I DO lack is the HOW. Unfortunately, like a small child who has just managed to stand an his own two feet without having to hold onto the sofa, I wan to RUN! but I don't know how!

So before I turn this into Chapter 1 of my new book, YOU are the TOP, LIFE is your BOTTOM, I shall leave it here.

Very interested in meeting like minded People, Doms and Subs who could share their experiences with us, guide us, teach us and generally enhance our lives through this. Just to clarify, I am (now happily) married, quite pleased with my sub (She does have some discipline issues but I will learn to manage those in time) and am way to respectful to start lusting over someone else's Sub.

With that, I say thank you very much for reading about me (us) and I hope that in time my sub will also want to join us here as I believe it would be very educational.

I leave you with a quote that I have come up with. Mainly directed at those on "the outside" who, through their ignorance, treats Subs as Abuse Victims and Doms as Abusers:

"YOU may call her an abuse victim, I call her My Princess"

Hope to be very good friends with some of you soon

Regards
E
 
Back
Top