Curious

nimparato

Virgin
Joined
Feb 24, 2017
Posts
5
Hi,

My name is Nick. I'm new to the forums here. I just broke up with my longtime gf, and well just need to get all this frustration out..if you catch my drift. You may be wondering, why post here, instead of just the personals. I did post there, but i've always been bi-curious. Never really explored it (mostly out of just sheer nervousness). I know for me, I've always found myself reading stories about T-girls. The idea of having sex with a T-girl just turns me on so much (whether it be giving or receiving). Even the stories about being turned out in the gay male section of literotica is one of my go to's as well. I would love to chat with a t-girl or man who would love to get this bi-curious straight male to jack off with you to some serious fucking...and maybe, finally, give me the courage to actually go for it.

I'm 25 years old, 6 feet tall, my cock is about 6 in.

Thanks for reading, and for your time.
 
First times are always nerve-wracking, so it helps to have an understanding person as a partner - also, don't pretend you have previous experience - most gay or bi men would love the chance to help you out.

No need to feel obligated to jump straight in. Hell, first time you might have trouble maintaining an erection just from nervous, even if you're horny - that's normal. If you have someone who wants to give you a long, sensual blow, that would be ideal. Over time, you'll learn to appreciate the sheer lust of male on male sex - I've had my share of experience and whilst I'm not inherently attracted to the male form (unless femme or dolled up) I certainly would say no to a horny guy who wants the D ;)
 
Back
Top