Mature siblings sex - story stuck need ideas

jeroming

Virgin
I am writing a story about mature siblings ending up having sex, and my story is stuck. I would appreciate some ideas to the next scene, that would maybe crack the dam in my mind and let the ideas flow out.

A 42 years old guy moves back to his parents' house for a while since he is going through an ugly divorce. His 40 years old sisters is already living there, because 4 months ago she had a baby as a single mom and did not want to be alone for the first few months. The house is big so they have a whole floor to themselves.

The story advances rather slowly, and I would like to keep it that way. Here are the development scenes.

* Brother and sister go out on a "date" after months they both have not go out, and get to talk more after years in which they spoke only occasionally.

* brother gets a few seconds glimpse of the breast of his sister with a nipple dripping milk after breastfeeding. This is an accident, both are aware of it, and disregard it at the moment. But the brother goes back to his room and after a long internal struggle with his moral sense he can't stop himself and masturbates.

* Sister walks on her brother when he is peeing at dawn time. She apologizes and waits outside for him to finish. When he goes out she says to him "Well, at least now we are even" - not clear if she is teasing him or this is just a harmless remark.

Here I am stuck, I would be happy for ideas for the next scene - which should not lead to sex already. I have some thoughts of my own, but I am not sure about them.

I have already started to write the sex scene, so I do not need help with it. Just ideas to start filling the gap to it.

Thanks a lot :=)

Jeroming

I am writing a story about mature siblings ending up having sex, and my story is stuck. I would appreciate some ideas to the next scene, that would maybe crack the dam in my mind and let the ideas flow out.

A 42 years old guy moves back to his parents' house for a while since he is going through an ugly divorce. His 40 years old sisters is already living there, because 4 months ago she had a baby as a single mom and did not want to be alone for the first few months. The house is big so they have a whole floor to themselves.

The story advances rather slowly, and I would like to keep it that way. Here are the development scenes.

* Brother and sister go out on a "date" after months they both have not go out, and get to talk more after years in which they spoke only occasionally.

* brother gets a few seconds glimpse of the breast of his sister with a nipple dripping milk after breastfeeding. This is an accident, both are aware of it, and disregard it at the moment. But the brother goes back to his room and after a long internal struggle with his moral sense he can't stop himself and masturbates.

* Sister walks on her brother when he is peeing at dawn time. She apologizes and waits outside for him to finish. When he goes out she says to him "Well, at least now we are even" - not clear if she is teasing him or this is just a harmless remark.

Here I am stuck, I would be happy for ideas for the next scene - which should not lead to sex already. I have some thoughts of my own, but I am not sure about them.

I have already started to write the sex scene, so I do not need help with it. Just ideas to start filling the gap to it.

Thanks a lot :=)

Jeroming

I think it's pretty clear they need to "catch" each other exposed again. If they're living together, maybe she sees him in his underwear and gets a better view of his package. Maybe she thinks she's alone and crosses from the bathroom to her room, naked, just as he enters the hallway? I think there's some room for a bit of give and take between them. He notices her looking at the bulge in his pants and likes it. She gets caught crossing between rooms, naked, and realizes she liked that he saw her. He, of course, loved seeing her naked. Living together gives them plenty of opportunities to "accidentally" expose each other. Hope that helps!

I think it's pretty clear they need to "catch" each other exposed again. If they're living together, maybe she sees him in his underwear and gets a better view of his package. Maybe she thinks she's alone and crosses from the bathroom to her room, naked, just as he enters the hallway? I think there's some room for a bit of give and take between them. He notices her looking at the bulge in his pants and likes it. She gets caught crossing between rooms, naked, and realizes she liked that he saw her. He, of course, loved seeing her naked. Living together gives them plenty of opportunities to "accidentally" expose each other. Hope that helps!

I was also looking for the "accidental" exposure. The idea with the shower is so classic, I do not know how I did not think about it ... Sometimes the mind won't work. Thanks for the idea.

The other option, since you've already introduced the whole breastfeeding theme, is to just have her become a whole lot more comfortable nursing in front of her brother. They're getting more comfortable with her exposing her breasts while nursing, which could then lead to other things.

It could go like this: While carrying on a casual conversation, she exposes her breasts to feed her child. He, against his better judgment, gets aroused by the scene. They both know it and casually acknowledge it - perhaps with a little guilt on his part. ("I know this shouldn't be turning me on... but damn, that's hot!")

He goes back to his room... starts to masturbate, and she interrupts somehow. From there, you're off to the races if you want to be, or can continue the slow build up. Lots of options.

Using a variation on a story I'm working on of my own, the brother could be in the military and home recovering from injuries of war. An arm and a leg in casts leaves him in need of help taking care of functions he normally would be able to do on his own. Maybe sis has to help him dress. But what he finds most embarrassing, is that hardon he wakes up with each morning. It's something else that he would normally take care of on his own. And something that he hates to have showing when she comes in to help him dress. The question is, how does she deal with that hardon that is getting in the way of her efforts to help him get dressed.

Last edited:
Using a variation on a story I'm working on of my own, the brother could be in the military and home recovering from injuries of war. An arm and a leg in casts leaves him in need of help taking care of functions he normally would be able to do on his own. Maybe sis has to help him dress. But what he finds most embarrassing, is that hardon he wakes up with each morning. It's something else that he would normally take care of on his own. And something that he hates to have showing when she comes in to help him dress. The question is, how does she deal with that hardon that is getting in the way of her efforts to help him get dressed.

This is a great idea! But it changes my story completely. I'll wait and read yours then when it is finished.

I think she is walking by his room and goes to ask him a question, she cracks the door and sees him laying in bed masturbating. His eyes are closed and doesn't notice her. She doesn't interrupt or disturb him instead she watches until her finishes then quickly leaves. That night she starts having vivid dreams about him and has become infatuated with how his penis looked. She goes out of her way after that to try and see him again until one day she is playing with herself and he actually walks in surprising her. After teasing her relentlessly he pushes her to tell him what she was thinking about and eventually it comes out. She is embarrassed and in tears as he processes what he has just heard. He comforts her and in the process they start exploring each other.

How about this:

Later that afternoon, the mom is out doing something while the brother & sister prepare lunch together. Perhaps the mom is bringing her friend over, or maybe her sister or something- which means that the brother & sister have a bit of time on their hands preparing extra food.

Maybe they're both chopping vegetables or whatever, and the sister suddenly blurts out, "What did you mean by what you said earlier?"

He replies, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"This morning in the bathroom you said that 'we're even now.' I know it's something silly to even bring up, but it was on my mind all morning for some reason."

At that point, he's kind of hesitant in brining it up, but she gently nuges him to. They both eventually start talking about how it's been a while for them, applying that they haven't had sex in a while. Maybe the brother finally admits that he has a lactation fetish which is why he was so compelled. They try laughing it off and trying to reason that them being pent up has lead to this awkward situation.

Before they could continue, the mom and the extra person come home and they have to be a normal brother & sister again.

Perhaps the brother goes to his room later and notices that his sister left her milk stained bra on her bed out in the open, (or maybe HIS bed) and he begins to wonder if she left it out for him on purpose, or if it was by accident, because she's usually a tidy person.

Last edited:
I think they could go to shower together and see each other´s naked bodies, and brother´s cock would get hard and big. They start kissing and brother licks sister´s nipples and pussy, sister licks brother´s big dick. Then they would wait a little bit and end up in same bed.

I'm not sure where to go with this, but I want to suggest what not to do.

Please ditch this whole "and then they see each other masturbating"

This is a story that unlike most incest stories has a chance to have a true air of romance to it.

These are not over heated teens, but adults who have had their fair share of heartache.

They are wounded souls who will ultimately see they can find comfort and love in each others embrace.

Continue to move slowly if you have to, but avoid the silly cliche of masturbation.

I think perhaps another dinner, but this time dancing afterwards(maybe on a whim "Mom's watching the baby, its too early to go home"

Maybe on the dance floor there is a couple of slow numbers and they get lost in each others eyes.

at the end of the last song to her amazement he leans in and gives her a soft loving kiss. He looks embarrassed as hell and apologizes.

She sepnds the night thinking about it and the next morning comes into his room early (maybe in just a robe) and asks him to kiss her again.

He does after a brief hesitation and the kiss deepens. From there emotions take over and they end up making slow passionate love. In the next chapter they can have some regret but she comes into his room again ansd maybe this time it is raunchier and more explicit as they both really need this.

Yeesh, just caught myself from running off and writing this myself.:eek:

I was also looking for the "accidental" exposure. The idea with the shower is so classic, I do not know how I did not think about it ... Sometimes the mind won't work. Thanks for the idea.
OKay, here's one scenario.

She needs some help with the ceiling fan in her room. It's a tall ceiling and the thing doesn't work right - maybe the little chain broke off, the bulb needs changing, etc. He offers to help. But he's got some gym shorts on and no underwear for some reason - like he just threw everything in the washer. Or he's got biking shorts on, or maybe a loose swimsuit. So, not suspecting anything, he brings the A frame ladder to her room. It's a bit short, so he has to stand on the top. She offers to help him, and holds onto his waist with both hands. Now that puts her mouth at cock level.

From there, all kinds of interesting things could happen. He almost falls, she grabs him tighter and prevents it, but her head goes right in his crotch. Or he is looking up at the fan and working on it, and feels his rod get totally stiff and start poking out one side of the shorts. She sees it, right in front of her face, getting closer and closer as it grows bigger and longer. Maybe she sees a drop of precum. Maybe it starts oozing down.

And the woman has nothing to do while holding him except stare at that cock. Maybe they joke about it, but there's also that embarrassed silence that's too long. The woman gets aroused, obviously. The guy hasn't got off in a couple days, his rocks are fixing to burst.

Finally he gets down from the ladder, her hands are still on his waist. That's the moment they look at each other, and each measures up the idea of sex and what it'd mean. Maybe she gives him one soft, loving kiss on the mouth and then turns away and that breaks the moment.

Or perhaps at this point, being a woman, she bursts into an emotional spell and starts crying and sobbing. The strees of the loneliness, no sex and the cock two inches from her head were too much. She's ashamed, and wants to be alone and cry, but he doesn't leave, he just holds her in his arms. He tells her it's okay, he's got the same feelings and problems. But his hard cock is still touching her, on the thigh, she can feel the wet tip. And that makes her sob even more.

The guy looks at her and thinks, "This is a woman that just needs a good fucking. She's my sis, but she's always been totally hot. I could slip those panties down, and have a tongue on her clit in two seconds." Then she hugs him tight, not caring about the hard cock pressed between their bodies, and he wonders if he'd be taking advantage.

Maybe they just lie in bed for an hour. Maybe they talk. Or start with little kisses and looks in each other's eyes.

Or he just gives her a fast, rough, hard fucking and walks out of her room.

Last edited:
If it was me, I'd go with the "caught masturbating" approach. But I understand that some people like a more sensitive story.

How about: one of them has a date, the first real date in a long, long time (for sake of argument let's say it's the sister, but it could be either one). She's all excited, looks forward to it all week, buys a new outfit, gets her hair done, the works. The date comes, the dude picks her up, but he's a complete jerk. She runs out of the restaurant/movie/whatever, sobbing, and takes a cab home.

The brother sees her come in the door, sobbing her eyes out, mascara running down her face like war paint. He goes to her, holds her. She sobs onto his shoulder. He pats her back. Her breasts are heaving against his chest. They are home alone. His cock swells in his pants. She pulls her head out of his shoulder and looks into his eyes, her lips trembling and her face red. She says, "thank you. You are the only one in the world who loves me."

At that point, it's bigger than the both of them. They lock lips, osculate loudly, and eventually strip and defile each other on the living room rug, rutting like wild pigs.

Okay, I lost the romantic mojo at the end there, but I think you get the drift.

Almost finished

Thank you all for your ideas. Finally, the story is almost finished. I used the mixed approach, that is not purely sexual and not purely romantic. I did ditch the "silly clichee of mastrubation" as lovecraft68 suggested.
Hope you'll like it when it is eventually published, hopefully, in a few weeks.

Stay tuned.

Back