I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peek-a-boo back !

Peek-A-Boo!!!! Just checking in since it seems like forever since I've been here. I am offically back in bayou country and loving it...... Damn I missed this place. I hope everyone has been doing well..... BIG HUGS and smoochies to all......

Welcum back BBG..........wondered if you'd been kidnapped ........:devil: Glad you are back in your homeland .Hug & smooch back at ya ........:rose:
 
Reading this thread, I just wanted to add my 2 cents. I have found that older men treat a woman with much respect and admiration than the younger males on here.

Whether you call them 'daddy' or friend................I personally love an older man. :rose:

*nods*...........and it's really nice to see you LLD..........
 
I hadn't seen him in almost 2 days, but he came to me last night. Talking, sex, talking, sex, sleep. How can a man his age make me feel so good and be so willing, feel so deeply the need to please him?
 
Still 3-4 hrs left in my day (sucks when you travel for work and are behind in your time), but, so far so good! Hope yours was well.

Thanks ga..day was good..just to dern hot...So just chilling and relaxing now
 
Thanks ga..day was good..just to dern hot...So just chilling and relaxing now

I hear you about hot, it's been between 95 and 105 here in the Central Valley of CA the past two weeks. Looking forward to chillin' and relaxin' later.

Have good relaxing evening (or, have fun here at Lit :D )
 
I hear you about hot, it's been between 95 and 105 here in the Central Valley of CA the past two weeks. Looking forward to chillin' and relaxin' later.

Have good relaxing evening (or, have fun here at Lit :D )



Summer has been here long before the official start of that.....

Oh I am relaxing..Just chilling and on and off here...
 
A little something for the ladies........found it surfing and thought it would give you something to think about..........

tumblr_m5xooct7xm1qm4xzko1_500.jpg
 
Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone has a great day. hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top