Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
there I was sitting editing the pics in the same outfit when the wife said she was coming home from work.

Had to go and get back into civvies, hide my stash of lingerie, put her outfit back in the drawer and close the web browser.

Glad I'm not the only one ;) and even more glad you managed to finish off the sets :D

You all look so sexy...I hope you don't mind if I slut up this thread a bit.

Here is a recent album of mine. I welcome all comments public or private! ;) Always looking for new friends.

http://imgur.com/a/Jo2vi/1

I was hoping to find this post. Love the skirt, Hon! And you have quite a sexy ass. I don't know if I mentioned that before or not! Nice round and bubbly. Love to be kissing it! Yummy!:kiss:

Jack!?! Always horning in on the action! What am I going to do with you?

Don't worry, Hon! I will share Hannah's cock-clit with you. Keep her on the edge between our varying techniques until she sets Jack off into her hot little mouth! :kiss: Jenna

Jenna I guess I am just a Jack OFF:devil: Always think with my prick:D

I was hoping to find this post. Love the skirt, Hon! And you have quite a sexy ass. I don't know if I mentioned that before or not! Nice round and bubbly. Love to be kissing it! Yummy!:kiss:

Desire to put my face up that butt:devil:

Desire to put my face up that butt:devil:

Slides down onto my elbows and knees, arching my back, lifting my round smooth ass up for you, the thin strip of lace barely covering my aching pink hole. One hand can't helping but tugging on my hard nipples through my thin lace bra, the other reaching back to tug my thong aside for you, begging you to stretch me open.

Slides down onto my elbows and knees, arching my back, lifting my round smooth ass up for you, the thin strip of lace barely covering my aching pink hole. One hand can't helping but tugging on my hard nipples through my thin lace bra, the other reaching back to tug my thong aside for you, begging you to stretch me open.

Starring directly into that rosebud my cock automaticly stiff. Hands on each cheek pulls you open wider. Spits on your hole. Lets my tounge enter mmmmm tastes so good. Wiggles my face n tounge mmmm :kiss:

Jack!?! Always horning in on the action! What am I going to do with you?

Don't worry, Hon! I will share Hannah's cock-clit with you. Keep her on the edge between our varying techniques until she sets Jack off into her hot little mouth! :kiss: Jenna

mmmm...you all are BAD! I LOVE it!

I love that , it sounds so wonderfully familiar

A couple more

Here are a couple more...

Attachments

• 06-01.JPG
    06-01.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 394
  • 06-02.JPG
    06-02.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 06-03.JPG
    06-03.JPG