Ice Sickles

Arianne6947

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Posts
405
I know I'm not the only one how many others have plucked an ice sickle off the roof and used it as a dildo letting it melt away as you heat up?
 
It's great as long as you don't get the one that sticks like your tongue to a flag pole :eek:
 
I've done it. I like the intense feeling! But I don't do it very much.
 
Not an icicle, but had some ice pushed into my pussy with a cock chaser.... I melted into an orgasm rather quickly.
 
I know I'm not the only one how many others have plucked an ice sickle off the roof and used it as a dildo letting it melt away as you heat up?


Well that just puts some erotic thoughts in my head. Never even thought about it but I live in Florida.

Not an option.
 
You know, my friend Athalia wrote a story about that very thing (more or less). You can find at at:

https://www.literotica.com/s/ginnies-ice-play

Her wickedly inventive mind also came up with a male version of the toy.

I am happy to report that after I wrote that story, I got an email from a guy who actually made an "Ice Vadge." He said that it worked just fine, but it was strictly solo masturbation so he never got the chance to see how a woman might react to a cold penis. I told him to keep researching.
 
A variation of this for warm weather states:

Take something like a paper towel roll cardboard center, toilet paper tubes work great.
Cut length wise and unroll to thickness you want or if desired tape two together width wide to create the thickness you'd enjoy or wanna try ;)
Cut tube to length or not (if using paper towel roll )
Take a condom, checking for size to fit your tube, unrolling it down the center of the cardboard tube you've created leaving a lip to roll back over the top of the tube.
( TIP- double them if extremely thin one, and you don't need spermicide ones )
Slowly fill each or the one you've made with water leaving room at the top.
Tie the tip closed and place STANDING upright in the freezer till froze.
Remove Cardboard tube!
Can be used with or with out condom! Each way has it's own unique feel :D
 
Back
Top