Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

is that a criminal act

Sorry hun, as hard as you get me with every post, and as much as I want to cum to every one, I know that whoever you finally catch is going to die from overuse. But hey, can I be the first to go? ;)

could some one be charged with a crime for sucking a man to death? how would you explain that to a judge or a jury?

could some one be charged with a crime for sucking a man to death? how would you explain that to a judge or a jury?

If I'm the judge or on the jury, it'd be by showing me. Preferably with my cock out. I actually wouldn't mind the public display--that'd just add to the hotness ;)

I have only sucked one cock, but I really liked it. I am not gay, I am married, but I just loved it.

I think as he was getting ready, and I was taking his entire shaft in my throat hard and fast, I was so excited. I wanted him to cum, and he did, he shot a bucket load down my throat and I loved every second of it!!! I loved the anticipation of him getting ready to cum for me.

Do you consider yourself bi? Just curious!

Do you consider yourself bi? Just curious!
My g/f was the one who coerced me into sucking another man. Initially my m/m contact was always at her encouragement in a 3some situation. An ex of hers who comes into town for business is our longtime playmate. She is a bit more dominant in the bedroom than I and she really enjoyed "making" me suck him. At first I tried to convince myself that I was still straight and only doing it because I was being submissive. He came to town on one occasion when she was recovering from surgery and when he called her, she told him to call me. She then called me and told me to expect him call. Without her being there I asked her why I would want to meet him, since he has never reciprocated. I asked her what was in it for me and her reply was "a mouthful of cum. That is what is always in it for a cocksucker." He did stop by and was talking to her on the phone, describing the action as he came in my mouth.

He come to town on business quarterly. He is here for a week and she and I will get with him once or twice for a 3some and once or twice he will come to my house just to get his dick sucked. I think he gets more sex the week he is in town than he gets at home the rest of the time. The last time he was here he walked in, said "hi" and began to strip. He leaned against the back of the couch and said, kneel down here and get started. After he came in my mouth he told me that my g/f had taught me well. He then dressed and left.

I finally gave up trying to believe I was just being submissive. I finally admitted to myself that I am bi.....and still submissive.

I do

I like it, sucked my first one at 52. And why did i wait so long???

I am so curious and want to try. I would for a woman to watch me or coach me for the first time.

blow job

I love feeling a cock get hard in my mouth. It's empowering to know that you are the reason your partner is getting hard.

I do have a question though, why is it called a blow job, when you are actually sucking or licking?

Hard cock in mouth

I love to feel the viens on the underside of a nice cock..thento have the all the pre-cum i can handle..I seem to love pre-cum as much if not a little more than cu..but won't turn down either...

never done it. it gets me so horny reading about it and thinking about it - ive got to try my first (im sure it wouldnt be my last!)

I finally gave up trying to believe I was just being submissive. I finally admitted to myself that I am bi.....and still submissive.

That's the perfect arrangement, right there. Love the thought of having someone like you available ;)

My g/f was the one who coerced me into sucking another man. Initially my m/m contact was always at her encouragement in a 3some situation. An ex of hers who comes into town for business is our longtime playmate. She is a bit more dominant in the bedroom than I and she really enjoyed "making" me suck him. At first I tried to convince myself that I was still straight and only doing it because I was being submissive. He came to town on one occasion when she was recovering from surgery and when he called her, she told him to call me. She then called me and told me to expect him call. Without her being there I asked her why I would want to meet him, since he has never reciprocated. I asked her what was in it for me and her reply was "a mouthful of cum. That is what is always in it for a cocksucker." He did stop by and was talking to her on the phone, describing the action as he came in my mouth.

He come to town on business quarterly. He is here for a week and she and I will get with him once or twice for a 3some and once or twice he will come to my house just to get his dick sucked. I think he gets more sex the week he is in town than he gets at home the rest of the time. The last time he was here he walked in, said "hi" and began to strip. He leaned against the back of the couch and said, kneel down here and get started. After he came in my mouth he told me that my g/f had taught me well. He then dressed and left.

that was very hot..

I am not attracted to men, but I love sucking a nice cock! It started in middle school with a couple of friends. I often fantasize about it and it makes me very horny. I'm very passionate about giving head; I love to take my time and enjoy every second. I love it just before he cums, when his cock swells harder, then the release of long, thick, warm streams of cum hit the back of my throat. Then I like to hold it in my mouth and really enjoy the flavor before I let it slowly slide down my throat. Mmmmmm....Yum!! I wish I had one to lick n suck on now!

Wow! That was very hot!! I envy you. You don't know how lucky you are to have a woman that is into it. My biggest fantasy is to perform oral on a guy with a woman, or in front of a woman... Thanks for the hard on I now have...;)

I have only sucked one cock, but I really liked it. I am not gay, I am married, but I just loved it.

I think as he was getting ready, and I was taking his entire shaft in my throat hard and fast, I was so excited. I wanted him to cum, and he did, he shot a bucket load down my throat and I loved every second of it!!! I loved the anticipation of him getting ready to cum for me.

We all have to start somewhere and your story is my story. A nice way of saying, I have belated discovered that I LOVE to suck. Being sucked is nice too≥:devil:

one of the best things in the world, is finding a flaccid cock taking it in my mouth and sucking it to life. I LOVE the feeling of a cock growing in my mouth. The creamy treat at the end just makes it even better!

wow...

The feeling of his bulge through his pants as I rub his shaft. The anticipation that I'm going to get to see what's luking there, is it cut, is it curved, does it have a perfectly pink head?

Then the feel of his shaft as it pops through the fly, the lenght of it offset by the fuzz he has on his belly, running up to his chest. The soft curve of his scrotum, hinting at the swollen balls within.

The faint musty scent of his cock as I burry my nose in his fur, and pull his balls into my mouth, gently playing with them with my tongue. I love the smell of a mans cock, even freshly showered there's a hint of something that drives me wild.

I love how they are all so silky smooth once your lips are wrapped around them, that familiar give coupled with their excited rigidity, how my tongue just glides over their mushroom before I bury their shaft in my throat.

I love the noises he makes as I work his member with my mouth, as I take what is most precious to him into myself and work work him into unthinking pleasure.

And then that panting, that gasping of breath as he nears climax, and the twitching at the base of his cock that tells me I've done my job right, that I'm about to be rewarded for all of my hard work.

I love how he tells me that it's so hot, watching me stroke my own fat cock as I make him moan, that he loves when my lips trace down his shaft and sack and flick lightly across his puckered hole.

But most of all, I love that look on his face when he tells me he's about to cum. When he's at the brink and he expects me to pull off and use my hand to help him cross that line, but I don't, and I see his eyes roll back in his head as the waves of pleasure roll across his gut and he expends himself into my mouth.

I love the feeling of that warm salty slime as it rolls around my mouth, as it pulses into my throat, and just for a moment I'm one with him in ecstasy. I've fufilled one of his most basic desires, and he slumps back exhausted. There is no feeling like knowing that I've taken his seed, the essence of himsef into me, and it makes me feel complete.

I find it hard to imagine myself being on the receiving end or the one doing the sucking...either way, can't loose...
thank you

Back