Something i'd like a few ideas on

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
Well there's something i've been contemplating since i've watched "my bride is a mermaid"
How would you go about fucking a mythical pixie creature?
Oh there's one rule to this, NO SIZE CHANGING POTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well there's something i've been contemplating since i've watched "my bride is a mermaid"
And no "how about using an enlarging potion" either because lets face it that would be TOO EASY!!

Best way i can think of is using a finger tip vibrator and toothpick.

how about coming up with an enchantment to shrink your body down to size and fucking the pixie?

And no "how about using an enlarging potion" either because lets face it that would be TOO EASY!!

Best way i can think of is using a finger tip vibrator and toothpick.

Since pixies are mythical creatures, who's to say that they couldn't (magically) accommodate a human's prick? Explaining how requires nothing more than "magic."

Personally, I've always liked the image of a pixie hugging an erect penis with her legs wrapped around it, too, while she bounces up and down (surely assisted by her wings). Of course, a healthy orgasm may either drown her or shoot her halfway across the room with its force.

Since pixies are mythical creatures, who's to say that they couldn't (magically) accommodate a human's prick? Explaining how requires nothing more than "magic."

Personally, I've always liked the image of a pixie hugging an erect penis with her legs wrapped around it, too, while she bounces up and down (surely assisted by her wings). Of course, a healthy orgasm may either drown her or shoot her halfway across the room with its force.

maybe bouncing off the wall triggers her climax?

There's a clan of pulchritudinous pervo pixies who go for small-dicked human males -- the size difference becomes irrelevant. Be careful to NOT portray such pixies as underage humans because LIT. Pencil-dick geeks get lucky, hey? Mort usually satisfied himself with a thumb and forefinger until Zephyra appeared, spreading her creamy little thighs and inviting him into her creamy little pussy. So what if she's only 10in / 25cm tall? Their wee little genitals are a perfect match!

I have a couple of stories where a girl (and later, her boyfriend) both have sex with a Barbie doll. Barbie comes up with all sorts of imaginative ways to get around the size difference.

I have a couple of stories where a girl (and later, her boyfriend) both have sex with a Barbie doll. Barbie comes up with all sorts of imaginative ways to get around the size difference.
Is the Barbie doll alive, magically or mechanically animated, or just an odd-shaped dildo?

Is the Barbie doll alive, magically or mechanically animated, or just an odd-shaped dildo?

Excellent question.... i was kinda wondering that myself. It seemed to me somewhere between magically/figment of their subconscious imagination due to shared delusion.

It's written as if the doll magically comes alive, but I sprinkled a few words in there with regards to the subconscious creating an illusion, so that people who require a logical explanation can still enjoy it.

How large is the pixie exactly? Is it a Disney pixie that's roughly the size of the palm of your hand? Then finders would be just fine for her, and you can even eat her pussy out if you are careful.
If she's the size of a finger, then I don't know. Toothpicks are not very sexy IMO.

Good question, im thinking just big enough for a finger tip vibrator to leave her literally fuckstunned (a favorite term from the series One in Ten) from multiple full body orgasms. So i figure about half the size of a barbie doll.

Last edited:
a fingertip vibe would do. The back of vibrating toothbrush will probably make for a good substitution for a Sybian, as she can mount it like a saddle.

normal pearl beads will make for a substitution for ben-wa balls.

As for fucking, nothing really comes to mind. You should think of something plastic or rubbery, smooth in texture and preferrably soft enough.
Maybe something like plastic/ivory chinese chopstick?

I hope you are careful and gentle with your pixie when you catch it!:cattail:

a fingertip vibe would do. The back of vibrating toothbrush will probably make for a good substitution for a Sybian, as she can mount it like a saddle.

normal pearl beads will make for a substitution for ben-wa balls.

As for fucking, nothing really comes to mind. You should think of something plastic or rubbery, smooth in texture and preferrably soft enough.
Maybe something like plastic/ivory chinese chopstick?

I hope you are careful and gentle with your pixie when you catch it!:cattail:

finally some useful suggestions. And the tooth pick isn't for direct fucking the pixie, basically my thought is hold it with the running fingertip vibe and the vibrations go from the fingertip vibe directly to the toothpick.

no you will get better results by just pressing lubed finger on her sex. there's no reason to have precision there. The finger is soft and squishy, it will mold around her body nicely. It also has a texture (your fingerprints). She'll love it, whereas a toothpick is something sharp that can hurt or irritate her.:eek:

no you will get better results by just pressing lubed finger on her sex. there's no reason to have precision there. The finger is soft and squishy, it will mold around her body nicely. It also has a texture (your fingerprints). She'll love it, whereas a toothpick is something sharp that can hurt or irritate her.:eek:

You have a point, thank you for your input

I would imagine that your tongue would be pretty effective, although, from her perspective, perhaps pretty gross at the same time. Perhaps some dramatic, or comedic, tensions there.

What, you've not yet written it? OK, no size-changing *potions*, and finger-fucking ain't fucking -- so how else can size-mismatch PIV sex occur?

1) His wee little pencil-dick fits nicely into her tiny twat.
2) She becomes a mystic fleshlight, enveloping his larger prick.
2a) She envelops him but explodes when he ejaculates.
2b) She envelops him but squeezes it off when she cums.
3) A magical interface fits their genitals together.
4) She hauls him to magicland where anything can happen.
5) He's a vampire; he morphs into a bat to fuck her.

But does she file for palimony afterwards?

2a) She envelops him but explodes when he ejaculates.

Or, she manages to stretch her pussy around his cock, but her tightness, together with her magical quality, gives him an orgasm stronger than he's ever had before. The force of his ejaculation launches her into the air, out the window, and halfway across town (or maybe into orbit, or a campfire, or an alternate universe, or the mouth of a tentacle monster; pick a card, any card).

I would imagine that your tongue would be pretty effective, although, from her perspective, perhaps pretty gross at the same time. Perhaps some dramatic, or comedic, tensions there.

Such as...
She likes it when you lay back, sticking your tongue out against your chin. She straddles, humping your wet, bumpy tongue.
She's a little grossed out looking up your nose.
You don't like it when she grabs your nose hairs to steady herself.
:eek:
Jenny

https://deliriumseven.tumblr.com/image/161219450436

Back