A Rebirth

No were in the rules does it say "self" masturbation:devil:

I could have used your help taking my smartballs out a few minutes ago ;) lots to be licked there hehe but only if I get to lick back - I too like licking :kiss:

True, masturbation does not necessarily mean self...

Oooooooooooooooooooh dammit...dammit...but I wanted to lick...really lick...Ooooooooooooh, why did I have to miss that...and the image...Oh my mind is on fire...

True, masturbation does not necessarily mean self...

Oooooooooooooooooooh dammit...dammit...but I wanted to lick...really lick...Ooooooooooooh, why did I have to miss that...and the image...Oh my mind is on fire...

A mind is a terrible. Thing to waste!

I'm sure you would...how is this for a start ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Such a beautiful tongue :kiss:
I know just where I need that tonight.

Simone isn't replaceable :kiss:

Damn straight, I'm one of a kind...

Was working out a scenario...something that captured all the themes...

Hissub and smartballs...wet & delicious...fingers and tongues, mine of course...smartballs the perfect toy...hmmm, we've cover Mon.-Wed...Mostly wet, aren't you my dear?..and Thurs...a teasing, tantalizing & tangy thong...tangerine colored...and fishnets for Friday on lush soft thighs...and the heels that suggest sluttiness for Sat...with an almost see-through skirt split in the back...all over it sensual, subtle, sinful for Sun...

Hissub and smartballs...wet & delicious...fingers and tongues, mine of course...smartballs the perfect toy...hmmm, we've cover Mon.-Wed...Mostly wet, aren't you my dear?..and Thurs...a teasing, tantalizing & tangy thong...tangerine colored...and fishnets for Friday on lush soft thighs...and the heels that suggest sluttiness for Sat...with an almost see-through skirt split in the back...all over it sensual, subtle, sinful for Sun...

Oh my Wetness, Simone! I have a feeling I will be one big puddle when we meet ;)

My apologies to you as well, and Hissub, I didn't mean to imply you were replaceable. :(

Oh my Wetness, Simone! I have a feeling I will be one big puddle when we meet ;)

A gooey, cream, delicious lickable puddle of cum? your cum? oh that'll have my mouth busy for hours...and days...or hours...naaa, probably days...yes, I think I could eat you for days...

Back