Dominant/Slave relationship - emotional abuse?

We are all a bunch of strangers floating around here on Lit. My hope is in this section - Talk - things posted will be discussed in a somewhat constructive manner, in which the OP might wander away with a few new ideas, different perspectives or a thought that he or she was right all along.

Sometimes that happens. Lots of times it doesn't and a thread dissolves in to nit picking, out right fighting and sadly, sometimes shaming folks.

Tristan, although you didn't ask the same specific questions, Angedesoleil was correct in summing up my post: it seems the source of your questions have a similar underlying current. That your Mistress doesn't love you as you love her.

I'll give you the same advice I give my girlfriends when, after months of bitching about the same thing, I'm tired of hearing it: shit or get off the pot.

In my glitter filled world, I hope everyone finds the relationship of their dreams. Life is fleeting. Spend time doing what brings you contentment.

I hope you find contentment, Tristan.

Thank you. :heart:
 
My posts are coming from my feelings/current emotions, but my goal is to learn more and more and be a better person.
I have learnt a lot from you guys and start to see things differently.
 
Back
Top