cannot edit profile or log out

Cubius

Virgin
Hello there,
Like the title says I cannot edit my profile here on the forums. Whenever I navigate to the 'Edit Profile' page I instead land on the 'Edit Email and Password' page.
So I tried to relog to see if that might fix my problem, but it turns out I cannot even log out of the forums: when I got the log out button I am redirected to the 'You've logged out' page but I'm still logged in.
Please help.

Yeah, pm'ing Manu doesn't help so apparently it's a well-known issue that they can't/won't fix.

Same issue here. It is a url redirecting issue, because even if you type in the url to edit your profile it redirects you to the edit email and password page.

My forum profile, under the User CP, is also un-editable. The password page is as far as I can go. I don't usually log out; all my LIT tabs are on an Opera browser that I shut down when I want to go offline.

My forum profile, under the User CP, is also un-editable. The password page is as far as I can go. I don't usually log out; all my LIT tabs are on an Opera browser that I shut down when I want to go offline.

Dittos here. My theory is the UCP is collateral damage between Literotica (USA) and Literoticski (USSR) in a battle for internet supremacy :rolleyes:

Well I feel a little better that I'm not alone in this problem. It is frustrating, however...

It's been going on for over 2 months, and they've yet to acknowledge that they know about the issue or do anything about it. Apparently working on the story/author's section is more important.

It's been going on since Aug/Sept when there was a big change. They are updating Lit, and this minor issue is going to addressed in the next change that is coming. It's a big site. There's no sense fixing something that will be addressed later on any way.

You can update you member profile and put a link in your signature block, or simply put the information in the signature block.

It's been going on since Aug/Sept when there was a big change. They are updating Lit, and this minor issue is going to addressed in the next change that is coming. It's a big site. There's no sense fixing something that will be addressed later on any way.

You can update you member profile and put a link in your signature block, or simply put the information in the signature block.

Thanks - I'm willing to wait it out as long as I see that someone knows about it. I love Lit and this is just a little annoyance that I can live with. Thanks to those that keep this place going.

Hugs.

Yea, I can't edit my profile either, so I'll take barefoot's advice and just put my info in my signature. I'm glad it isn't just me though.

Wanted to update my profile, I'll wait on the next site maintenance. No biggie!

Back