Forced Bisexuality

Love it -- watching a man stop thinking and just give in to his carnal nature is a HUGE turn-on. It's been too long since I had my last FMM menage and I need this in my life.

So true, I don't think it's so much about forcing, it's just about a female having that sexual presence and ora and influence over a man. So much so that you can help them broaden their minds and try something new...

Why is ok for two women to play with eachother but not two men, or transgender whatever it may be X

With me, there wouldn’t be much forcing involved...oh, I could PRETEND to be forced....

Well, I do have a serious fantasy of fucking and seducing a couple....one version of which is a man and wife, both of them surrendering to my will.

Does anyone else find it hot if a bisexual married couple is able to seduce a straight guy and convince him to allow the bisexual husband to give him head?

Not sure what it is about this scenario but I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch it all unfold. See how the wife and husband will be able to convince the straight guy that it's alright and in the end I'm curious to just how much he would cum!

If you would like to talk more about this then message me on kik:

PrincessNatP

Very sexy!

I dislike the idea of 'force' in any form. But possibly role playing it and definitely being 'encouraged' or my wife 'pleading' with me to take that cock would be hugely exciting.

Years ago a lady that I dates and I were at the drive in, sort of people watching, movie watching, waiting on it to get a little darker......

We noticed a pair of younger guys (us-30's them 20's), trying to talk to any female that was remotely interested. Poor sod's! The typical fumbling around of youth, they weren't getting anywhere. I used to manage a bar, lol, all of the hook ups that went sideways because the young (guys and gals) having no idea how to!

Anyway, My lady and I were watching and laughing to ourselves, then, Cindy hatched the plan. It was diabolical to say the least.

I walked over to their truck, and made the offer. "In 5 minutes come over and my GF has an offer of sex for you"

They were both quite eager, the they heard the offer. They could have a turn with Cindy each but they had to 69 each other.

Me? I'm in it for the ass. Her ass, their ass, I was on my 3rd beer.

They were horrified! LoL, Cindy laid it on quick. "Don't give me that straight boy shit, I have watched you pathetic little faggots since my mom caught my brother and his friend sucking each other! I bet you 2 have jacked each other off at least......"

It struck a nerve because they both bowed their heads in shame at the accusation.

Cindy took charge and directed then out of their clothes, into a 69 position, and then they were sucking each other with her directing traffic. It wasn't long before she had these two sucking cock like bus station hookers. It was magnificent.

Then, lol, they both cummed each other. And........just as quickly it was over! They were instantly out of action! Rotten Bitch knew what she was doing. She acted disgusted and made them get dressed and leave.

I fucked her up the ass to get even for them.

Years ago a lady that I dates and I were at the drive in, sort of people watching, movie watching, waiting on it to get a little darker......

We noticed a pair of younger guys (us-30's them 20's), trying to talk to any female that was remotely interested. Poor sod's! The typical fumbling around of youth, they weren't getting anywhere. I used to manage a bar, lol, all of the hook ups that went sideways because the young (guys and gals) having no idea how to!

Anyway, My lady and I were watching and laughing to ourselves, then, Cindy hatched the plan. It was diabolical to say the least.

I walked over to their truck, and made the offer. "In 5 minutes come over and my GF has an offer of sex for you"

They were both quite eager, the they heard the offer. They could have a turn with Cindy each but they had to 69 each other.

Me? I'm in it for the ass. Her ass, their ass, I was on my 3rd beer.

They were horrified! LoL, Cindy laid it on quick. "Don't give me that straight boy shit, I have watched you pathetic little faggots since my mom caught my brother and his friend sucking each other! I bet you 2 have jacked each other off at least......"

It struck a nerve because they both bowed their heads in shame at the accusation.

Cindy took charge and directed then out of their clothes, into a 69 position, and then they were sucking each other with her directing traffic. It wasn't long before she had these two sucking cock like bus station hookers. It was magnificent.

Then, lol, they both cummed each other. And........just as quickly it was over! They were instantly out of action! Rotten Bitch knew what she was doing. She acted disgusted and made them get dressed and leave.

I fucked her up the ass to get even for them.
If I were you, I would have wanted to fuck their butts right there and saved fucking her butt for later.

Count me in too but the forced part would not be necessary:)

half hearted forced

I am submissive , so I'm a HUGE fan, but not crap like a rape forced. I love being told to get on your knees bitch and show this big cock respect, where he puts a strong hand on my shoulder and pushes me down. Or to have my face shoved into my wife's cum filled cunt and told, get cleaning bitch. To feel my Masters hand on the back of my head and moving my face all over my wife's cum slimy pussy. To have our DOM spanking my ass.

In my case it was the opposite, my ex came by, the silly slut was broke and about to be homeless she was so far behind in rent. She offered a good house cleaning and a fuck session for some money.

I had her doggy (her fav. position and it makes her crazy) on the living room floor and my wife walked in naked (as is usual at our place) and sat on the sofa in front of her knees spread wide and just pulled her face in to her pussy and told her to get busy.

Between me railing her from behind and the submission of being forced to go down her her successor's pussy she just started cumming in wave after wave.

In my case it was the opposite, my ex came by, the silly slut was broke and about to be homeless she was so far behind in rent. She offered a good house cleaning and a fuck session for some money.

I had her doggy (her fav. position and it makes her crazy) on the living room floor and my wife walked in naked (as is usual at our place) and sat on the sofa in front of her knees spread wide and just pulled her face in to her pussy and told her to get busy.

Between me railing her from behind and the submission of being forced to go down her her successor's pussy she just started cumming in wave after wave.

hmmmmm:heart::heart::heart:

Back