For Incest authors...all.

bytedj

Virgin
Joined
May 20, 2002
Posts
4
I have noted many, many of you write stories which are either NOT believeable, or VERY short on details. A hot seductive leadup is GOOD, but PLEASE add details like about the actual act of penetration, the sounds and feelings involved. I prefer M/S stories best, but Father/daughter ones are nice too. Especially love the "middle of the night" senarios.

Also, for heavens sake "DROP THE ANAL" Most don't care for it, MOST don't indulge, and you can bet your REAL mother wouldn't like that shit.
 
Curiosity.

Hello! I am a relatively new writer and I have 11 published and a 12th on the way. I write incest mostly, and understand what you are saying. I have seen on some other sites these short way left field stories that are barely believable. I was curious if you would be interested in viewing my Father / Daughter stories and giving me an opinion on how I am doing or what I could do to better my writing? For any authors out there really with advice.

https://www.literotica.com/s/daddys-punishment-ch-01-1 is the start of the Father / Daughter ones if you are interested in viewing. Note - some of my earlier works are a bit iffy and I have intentions of coming back to edit them later on.
 
Okay, but...

It's porn. If it's a quick stroke story, it's going to be light on details and not particularly plausible. That's a conceit of the genre. A longer story, yeah sure, put in all the "realism" you want.

And also, it's porn and all girls are bisexual and love anal, even if they don't know it yet.
 
I have noted many, many of you write stories which are either NOT believeable, or VERY short on details. A hot seductive leadup is GOOD, but PLEASE add details like about the actual act of penetration, the sounds and feelings involved. I prefer M/S stories best, but Father/daughter ones are nice too. Especially love the "middle of the night" senarios.

Also, for heavens sake "DROP THE ANAL" Most don't care for it, MOST don't indulge, and you can bet your REAL mother wouldn't like that shit.

You're talking about incest and insisting on believable? I think I know what your problem is.
 
Check out my stories

Give my stories a look . I'd like to hear your opinion on them.
 
Here are my personal preferences. Authors, when I give you specific instructions, for heaven's sake, follow them! What are you, writing for your own enjoyment, or what?
 
Here are my personal preferences. Authors, when I give you specific instructions, for heaven's sake, follow them! What are you, writing for your own enjoyment, or what?
I think bytedj is willing to double our pay.
 
I've written some incest - always brother-sister - and some romance. Believeability is more important in romance (not that a knight on a white horse is going to show up on my street any time soon) and romance makes an incest story more believable. On the other hand, Harry being awarded with sex with each member of the cheerleading squad because he scored the winning touchdown, including his hot twin sisters, may not be believable, but it could be a hot, high-scoring story. Kudos to sr71plt; incest (except maybe for brother/sister) is inherently unbelievable, certainly in the quantities on this site.
 
I've submitted a mother/son story (from mother's first person POV) that's not up yet. Should be viewable early next week.
 
I have noted many, many of you write stories which are either NOT believeable, or VERY short on details. A hot seductive leadup is GOOD, but PLEASE add details like about the actual act of penetration, the sounds and feelings involved. I prefer M/S stories best, but Father/daughter ones are nice too. Especially love the "middle of the night" senarios.

Also, for heavens sake "DROP THE ANAL" Most don't care for it, MOST don't indulge, and you can bet your REAL mother wouldn't like that shit.
I take my writing seriously so think I understand what you mean. Incremental steps in the seduction have to be true to the characters and their world. Most of my stories are on pay sites (my income) but my two samples on Literotica are examples of a fantasy world and mundane world. While I try to make the incremental steps believable, it doesn't matter that one world is more fantastic and the other more like our own. Here's the fantasy setting: https://www.literotica.com/s/penis-feeding-daughters-at-school and here's the mundane one: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-games-some-daughters-will-play
 
I've noticed there are a lot of comments on taboo stories going against anal. To each their own, but I find it strange that in a category as edgy and out there as incest, that its okay to have sex with a sibling or parent or an entire family.

Its okay to have your sister/mom perform oral sex and act like a wanton slut, but....anal is a turn off?

If we're talking about family members having sex like regular lovers then well who is to say that lover doesn't like anal sex?

I'm new to the boards, but a long time reader. I suggest you look at the tags and avoid any that have anal rather than tell authors to write for your tastes.
 
The OP hits on a good point here where he suggests authors make incest stories more believable. For me, the key to a good M-S incest story is plausibility. I don't think in all my years reading incest stories that I've ever read a plausible story in this category.

Remember, this is the ultimate taboo. There has to be some method behind the madness. Once a M-S incest story ventures into full penetrative sex, it loses all plausibility. It has to be about foreplay. And bridging the gap from foreplay to full blown sex is a difficult one, impossible some say.

The M-S incest story I wrote for Lit contains wrestling, cuddling, stroking, groping, massaging, and a hand job for the big finale. The story is clichéd and not my finest work but I'm getting better.

That said, after many years of trying, I feel I've finally created a scenario with which to bridge that gap between foreplay and full sex. I've written about 10,000 words but am having difficulty finishing it. I'd upload the chapters I've written already but I know people will moan that it's not finished.
 
The OP hits on a good point here where he suggests authors make incest stories more believable. For me, the key to a good M-S incest story is plausibility. I don't think in all my years reading incest stories that I've ever read a plausible story in this category.

Perhaps because most plausible incest scenarios are child abuse that would be rejected by the moderator here?

I don't mean to harsh on anybody's fantasies - whatever gets you off, as long as you understand that not all fantasies ought to be realised - but people seem to be operating off some weird variant definition of "plausible" here.
 
Perhaps because most plausible incest scenarios are child abuse that would be rejected by the moderator here?

I don't mean to harsh on anybody's fantasies - whatever gets you off, as long as you understand that not all fantasies ought to be realised - but people seem to be operating off some weird variant definition of "plausible" here.

Sorry, but Lit's rules clearly state that those participating in sexual activity MUST be over 18 years of age. So it goes without saying that child abuse scenarios would be rejected.

Are you saying that a plausible incest story has to involve a minor being abused by a parent?
 
Sorry, but Lit's rules clearly state that those participating in sexual activity MUST be over 18 years of age. So it goes without saying that child abuse scenarios would be rejected.

No need to apologise, I'm well aware of that rule and glad that Literotica enforces it.

Are you saying that a plausible incest story has to involve a minor being abused by a parent?

*looks at the real world*

Pretty much, yeah. I guess there's also the possibility of experimentation between siblings, which wouldn't necessarily be abusive, but would still run afoul of the age rule.

Maybe it'll help if I put it this way: can you point at a RL case of incest that you'd consider to be a good model for a plausible story on Literotica?
 
can you point at a RL case of incest that you'd consider to be a good model for a plausible story on Literotica?

Not RL by any stretch of the imagination, but methinks recently hundreds of millions across the globe cheered for an aunt and nephew getting it on on the small screen. Not to mention being sort of okay with a pair of adult siblings in the same show.

Not saying this is in any way representative of RL incest, but since the category does seem to be incest fantasy and not "incest as you see on the 6 o clock news", I guess we are allowed to take a few leaps of fancy here and there.

If you really want an RL case, there's this famous one.
 
Maybe it'll help if I put it this way: can you point at a RL case of incest that you'd consider to be a good model for a plausible story on Literotica?

To be honest, I don't know of any RL cases of incest. I work on fiction -- always have, always will. I've read very few incest stories on Lit. I thrive on plausibility, and the stories here don't float my boat.

Like I said before, my incest stories revolve around foreplay, not penetrative sex. If a mother and son have a naked cuddle or wrestle and both enjoy it, do you deem that child abuse?

Pretty much, yeah. I guess there's also the possibility of experimentation between siblings, which wouldn't necessarily be abusive, but would still run afoul of the age rule.

What if the experimentation between siblings was between two 18-year-old adults? Would that run afoul of Lit rules?

Your problem is, you're assuming that incest has to be either between minors or abusive, or both. That's a very narrow-minded way of thinking. Don't you think?
 
Not RL by any stretch of the imagination, but methinks recently hundreds of millions across the globe cheered for an aunt and nephew getting it on on the small screen. Not to mention being sort of okay with a pair of adult siblings in the same show.
this famous one.

Not sure about that, but did you see the TV version of Bates Motel? There was some serious sexual tension between Norman and Norma Bates. People were begging for some mother-son action. They even shared a bed together. Hot stuff!

What show are you referring to with the aunt and nephew?
 
Perhaps because most plausible incest scenarios are child abuse that would be rejected by the moderator here?

I don't mean to harsh on anybody's fantasies - whatever gets you off, as long as you understand that not all fantasies ought to be realised - but people seem to be operating off some weird variant definition of "plausible" here.

I'm a big fan of fantasy incest/taboo. We all know what the reality is, it isn't pretty.

But seeing the stories here are 18 and over and I'd say about 98% are fully consensual I look at them as a separate entity. What I mean is, yes we know its abuse in R/L, but its not here.

So when here I judge it by the fantasy standard. I don't have to keep saying weill in real life, because we are not in real life. We're in fiction world.

Its funny to see more people saying a fantasy incest story is implausible, but very shy wall flower eighteen year old girls turning into gang banging porn stars in the span of five hundred words is plausible?

We all have different takes on what we'll swallow(deliberate porn reference:D) and what we can't and that varies from reader to reader. If you step into the taboo category you are declaring you are willing to accept the stories for what they are..**** sexy fantasies that don't happen in the real world.

Now to compare why is it I don't see a lot of this finger pointing about abuse when it comes to non consent stories? Rape is a real life crime, like incest, but in non consent the crime is being not only portrayed, but exaggerated and glorified whereas incest stories here are a 360 from real life.

I feel the same way about non consent stories, they are fantasy and I want to believe people know the difference and just because they read a rape story doesn't mean they'd do it, or take the real event event lightly.

But I have noticed a brutal rape story seems more acceptable than two 19 year old siblings fooling around. That's pretty unnerving TBH.

I'll finish up with people saying a plausible incest story can't be written are wrong. Any scenario can be written to be believable no matter what the subject matter is. Sci fi has people buying made up worlds, non human has people reading about were whatevers and they have no issue suspending disbelief about it so what's the issue here?

The answer is conditioning. We're conditioned to thing incest is wrong to the point where people have become so narrow minded they have to tell everyone that no one can make it seem real.

Kind of like people growing up in the fifties were told sex is bad....but somehow we've all gotten over that one. :D

If you're a writer saying it can't be made real, then all that means is either you don't want to, or you can't and either doesn't mean no one else can do it. I've read many stories here I could see truly happening. A story teller can make you buy anything, isn't that the point of writing?

ETA to say that seeing how a lot of threads I have ghosted in the past seem to devolve from discussion into nasty arguing, I want to stress I'm not trying to be combative or argue, just voicing my opinions and in general my take on this topic is a I see a lot of inconsistency and personal prejudice about the subject which I am sure in the past leads to the shaming of people who stick up for the freedom of speech right to write whatever one wants to write however they'd like to write it.
 
Last edited:
The OP wants plausible, but this is a fantasy category where reality has no place.

Plausible-fantasy is an oxymoron.

If I did research on real life taboo situations, I'd say, "Fuck, I'm not writing that for people to stroke to."

True, but my hope would be people aren't stroking to the situations you're describing the same way people who like rape fantasies don't stroke to news stories about sexual assault.

Just because people read a kink don't mean they'd do it or advocate it in real life, hence fantasy and fiction.

But a good point was made above. When incest is shown on a mainstream network or featured in a mainstream book, my oh my do people suck it up. Not to mention the enormous amount of porn dedicated to incest.

Fantasy incest is the dirty secret many have, but can never admit publicly. This site proves it, taboo is far and away the most widely read category. Or are all those people just clicking it to voice their offense?
 
One thing I have noted is the plausible incest stories do have a dark taint to them. That's what makes it realistic. In real life something has to be wrong for siblings or parent/adult child to be drawn to each other as lovers.

Beyond the Borderline and Siblings with Benefits are the best examples of those types of stories I've found here.
 
Back
Top