Stef....On Her OWN...

STEF:D, my sweet sexy golden girl, so glad your having your own thread.
And wooooowwwww my sexy one, you for sure started with a bang. LOVE IT, your sooooooooo sexy:devil:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

OMG stef :eek: i didn't know you had started your own thread until i peeked and said WOW it's you yuaaaaaaaay :) !!

It's sooo obvious that you'll have a lot of guys and quite a few ummm girls peeking in here ;) !!! So proud of you and ohhhh did i mention how sexxxxy you're looking ahem ahem yet another HOT nurse here on LIT ;) !!!

OMG!!!!!! Such an OVERWHELMING response.............:eek::heart::heart:

CAN'T believe it..! Thank you ALL .......!!:heart::kiss:

LOTS of work to do here....was at work and got sent home half way thru shift.......Looks like I have LOTS of work to do.....:):):)

LOVE ya ALL...:kiss::rose:!

It sure didnt take you long to get to page 6
I KNOW LEO....OMG! I am absolutely OVERWHELMED!:eek:

Hi stef. Your ass and figure are astoundingly gorgeous
THX HON! LOVE that comment!:kiss:

Long tan legs, check, hard round ass, check, smooth firm thighs, check...yep this got me "up" for the day

The purple panties seem to work like a bullseye for my eyes:devil:

Thx kdb! you are SOOO Sweet.....LOVE ya!:heart::kiss:

Good morning Stef...and looking great...hope you are having a fun week.....early bird!!

GOT to go....thanks again to ALL of you......see ya soon....

I'll leave ya with this...!:devil:

attachment.php

Stef you look so sweet bent over :p :p :p

Hiya Stef, just wanted to drop by and check out your new thread... It taken off quite nicely I see!!! You are gorgeous and I am infinitely jealous of your tan!!! :D *hugs and kisses*

OH My Jesse......you have NO idea what seeing you commenting on my thread means to me........I am a HUGE fan of you and am SO humbled.........:kiss:

Would LOVE to chat sometime.........LOVE ya HON......you are AMAZING..!:heart::rose:

Stef,

Excited about your new site. You are a Lit treasure and deserve a site dedicated to you.

Fantastic posting!!!

Love your ass.

Alan

Thx Alan ....! you are one of my FAVS! LOVE YA!:rose::kiss::heart::heart:

Stef you have the most beautiful ass and those tanlines are to die for. Do you have more pics like these???? Please.
Well thanks HON! and YES I do...!:heart::devil:

Loved the new pictures Stef! Keep them up
Thx Sweetie...will do !:heart:

lovely Stef!

How about a couple of pics with working yourself out of your scrubs?
Interesting ! not sure we have those.....on the ToDo List..!

:D :D :D :D Another great set of photos, love the departing pose, but the thought of seeing you approach in that attire raises my blood pressure.:)
AWWW! thx!

on your own...that is awesome
thx HON!

Wow great nips

There is no way you are 49, top body and top pics
Well it's TRUE! Thanks HON!:kiss::rose:

Very nice start. You have an amazing body and your husband is lucky to have you. Hope to see more pics.
That is SOOO Sweet HD..! Thank YOU and I hope you keep looking..!

I would never have guessed you were as old as you say, nor would I have guessed you have had 3 children. You look great.
Wow jt! thank you...! it's all true...!

Stef,

I love your shots of you and your panties as well as your great nipples. I thank you very much for sharing and look forward to seeing more shots of your lovely body in the future.
Thx mais..! PLEASE keep looking..!

amazing pics of an amazing woman!!!
BLUSHING! Thx..!

Stef looks great to me. I'll be watching for more.
HOPE So..!

STEF:D, my sweet sexy golden girl, so glad your having your own thread.
And wooooowwwww my sexy one, you for sure started with a bang. LOVE IT, your sooooooooo sexy:devil:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

HEY Emmy...........been such a LONG time....WAY TOO LONG!:mad:

Thanks for such beautiful comments........this thread is CRAZY! Don't know how you've done it for so long.....;):kiss:

My GOODNESS!!! Think I've responded to all of your HUMBLING comments.......:heart::heart:

Can't thank you enough.....here's a shower pic.......HOPE YOU ALL LIKE!!

Last edited:
My GOODNESS!!! Think I've responded to all of your HUMBLING comments.......:heart::heart:

Can't thank you enough.....here's a shower pic.......HOPE YOU ALL LIKE!!

attachment.php

WOW. Such a body. Can I volunteer to your soap applying lad? I have great attention to detail and would make sure every inch of that rockin body got washed.:devil:

Back