Mountain is a cool ass name.

Young Knave

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 9, 2000
Posts
823
Mountain Landis Knave. That will be the name of my first born. He will be either a professional athlete or navy seal.

Cool.
 
Or a 400 pound guy who loves to frequent the local all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant.
 
Or a brilliant Interior Designer. Or a great Drag Queen. The possibilities for what your son could be are great.

I think I'll name my first child, regardless of sex, Elvis.
 
EBW

So his/her full name would be RegardlessofsexElvis Weevil?

That's pretty original.

:)
 
It's not their real names, or at least it wasn't until they got it changed more then likely.
 
Somewhere on here

Is someone who goes by MrBates...I laughed when I saw that...I alwayz look to see who's on here before I get on...

Hi Cheye...That wuz funny too
 
Re: Somewhere on here

insideShiraz said:
Hi Cheye...That wuz funny too
Thanks, but I DO wonder what some parents were thinking when they named their kids. I knew a guy named Douglas Douglas, for example. WTF?? Who would do that to their kid?
 
What the fuck?

No way in hell is mountain going to be some girly boy interior decorator. Name is destiny. Would John Wayne have gone anywhere if he had been named Maurice?
 
Hey, hey hey! No rippin' on Da Duke!!!

Neaderthalls!!! How could you?! *sobs*

LOL

The Duke is an exception to the Rule, guys. Eesh.

^.*.^ Mow!
 
Re: What the fuck?

Young Knave said:
Would John Wayne have gone anywhere if he had been named Maurice?

I hate it if I'm the one to break this to you, but you do know his real name was Marion, don't you?
 
Re: Re: What the fuck?

Thomas Paine said:
Young Knave said:
Would John Wayne have gone anywhere if he had been named Maurice?

I hate it if I'm the one to break this to you, but you do know his real name was Marion, don't you?
AND that he was gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that...
 
Back
Top