By Request... Pmann Pic Thread

Ooooh. I forgot about this thread. I see that I have left you ladies in want.

Any requests? Perhaps I could oblige.

hey pmann, how is the sexiest man on lit? :heart:

I am doing well. Thank you for asking my dear. I'm pleased every time I see our avatar pop up in a thread.

@Connubium- I will get you a classy cowboy pic for sure. Hands and all. You can rest assured it will get your lady parts tingling.

These pics are art. I cannot just churn them out like some POS Da Vinci or Monet. These things take time. Patience is a virtue, whynotjustsayit.

Can finally post now that I've got my breath back (from swooning obviously, not laughing!) Pmann you are so talented!

Happy Labor Day week end sweet sexy Pman, make it a naughty one.
And mmmm its good to be back home in NY :D
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Worth The Wait

Well, back by much demand... Pmann's massive cock.

Here ya go ladies (and gents). I even did some of the requests.

Pic 1 is just a pic of me at my computer, wanking away at Kim Kardsashian's massive ass and boobs. Yup. I am just that classy.

com.JPG

This one is a little more professional. It's done on a bail of hay, cowboy style. Part of the Barnyard Collection. That's right, that's a whip in my hand.

cow.JPG

And the last one is the best of the Barnyard Collection. You can even see a chicken and horse in the pic. No animals were hurt during the photography of this pic. However, the horse's pride was a little hurt. Cock envy. Ever heard the saying "hung like a Pmann"? Nope? That's because no one else is hung like me.

barn.JPG

Last edited:
Well damn, after that I need a cigarette.. . . now if I only smoked. . . .

Do you always sit so far from the computer to wank? I know she's got a big ass and boobs but even I would need glasses to see it from that distance.

Does the "P" in pmann stand for Penis?

Do you always sit so far from the computer to wank? I know she's got a big ass and boobs but even I would need glasses to see it from that distance.

Does the "P" in pmann stand for Penis?

I didn't always sit that far away. But 4 monitors later, I keep my distance.

The P stands for Pole. I am the PoleMann.

Pic 1 is just a pic of me at my computer, wanking away at Kim Kardsashian's massive ass and boobs. Yup. I am just that classy.

com.JPG

This one is a little more professional. It's done on a bail of hay, cowboy style. Part of the Barnyard Collection. That's right, that's a whip in my hand.

cow.JPG

And the last one is the best of the Barnyard Collection. You can even see a cow and horse in the pic. No animals were hurt during the photography of this pic. However, the horse's pride was a little hurt. Cock envy. Ever heard the saying "hung like a Pmann"? Nope? That's because no one else is hung like me.

barn.JPG

Definitely the sexiest pics on lit. :p

com.JPG

cow.JPG

And the last one is the best of the Barnyard Collection. You can even see a cow and horse in the pic. No animals were hurt during the photography of this pic. However, the horse's pride was a little hurt. Cock envy. Ever heard the saying "hung like a Pmann"? Nope? That's because no one else is hung like me.

barn.JPG

a horse??? i think the horse must have left after you "revealed" yourself for the picture cause all i see is a cow and a chicken. :confused:............but as always, you are just drippin sex.

Those are excellent! The composition is by far the best I've seen on Lit, I wouldn't say it was quite art but they exude sexual energy, you may have already created your masterpiece.

Back