Fucked fully closed while doing other things

I always fantasised about being fucked in a club. I'd be in a short skirt and dancing with a guy who'd be teasing me, just as I would be teasing him by rubbing against him. My fantasy normally finishes with him sitting down and me sitting in his lap as he unzips his trousers and teases me through my panties, making me wet and squirming then moves them aside and fucks me, right there in the club.

I also fantasise about being a cleaner in a slutty maids outfit who teases the guy at his desk so much as he is working....:devil:

xx:kiss:xx

OK, so, I know I am new to the forum and all, but I call BS. The OP isn't interested in fully clothed women during sex, he's interesteed in either 1)Boredom sex or 2) Smoking Fetish.

Now, there is nothing wrong with either one of them (I've participated in both) but let's just call it like it is.

IMHO.

To post and show a clip where every single girl is bored or smoking....has nothing to do with clothes, imo.

I'm just saying.

Seems like there are three branches of erotic-ness with this topic. While the frantic fuck where you cant be bothered to strip, or hidden fuck where you stay clothed to be discrete, are both hot, my favorite,favorite,favorite is the bored fuck. For some reason the idea turns me on like nothing else.

If ANYONE is interested in an offline roleplay like this, give me a pm and we can talk. Wink.

I love the idea of a hard, quick fuck, where there isn't even a need to get my panties off. Just pull them to the side and have at it. I dont get the smoking fetish, but I do understand the teacher fucking fetish entirely. And when you are fucking your teacher, you usually wouldn't have time to get all your clothes off anyway.

I was dating a girl once, we were lying on her couch watching TV at her parents house. I was 19 she was 18 at the time. Her dad was sitting in a chair less than a foot from the end of the couch by our feet and her mom was sitting in a chair less than a foot from our heads. We were under a blanket, She had a short skirt on and I was wearing jeans, as we lay there I started to get hard, she reached around and unzipped my pants very slowly. Then she took out my cock and pressed it against her ass, I slowly lifter her skirt and was surprised to find that she was wearing no panties. I just about freaked out when she reached around and guided my cock into her sopping wet pussy. It took all the strength in my body but I didn't move. After a series of very, very short strokes, I came inside her with her mom about ten inches from my head. The whole room smelled like hot pussy but but we didn't get busted.

I was dating a girl once, we were lying on her couch watching TV at her parents house. I was 19 she was 18 at the time. Her dad was sitting in a chair less than a foot from the end of the couch by our feet and her mom was sitting in a chair less than a foot from our heads. We were under a blanket, She had a short skirt on and I was wearing jeans, as we lay there I started to get hard, she reached around and unzipped my pants very slowly. Then she took out my cock and pressed it against her ass, I slowly lifter her skirt and was surprised to find that she was wearing no panties. I just about freaked out when she reached around and guided my cock into her sopping wet pussy. It took all the strength in my body but I didn't move. After a series of very, very short strokes, I came inside her with her mom about ten inches from my head. The whole room smelled like hot pussy but but we didn't get busted.

what was on the TV?:D

Super hot, JNaylor! Always a fantasy of mine but could never do it because i know i would get caught for sure.

Back