Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mwm 60 looking for chat and maybe more maybe meet and talk about what we like. Have alot of fantasys about myself and wife hoping it turns us both on

803 South Carolina

Couple interested in watching others or perhaps finding a gentleman to entertain the wife.

Numbers & letters

A 36yr (at time of writing) MAM in the 804 who will say Hi in person and let things evolve from there

732 Have a live in girlfriend, looking for fun on the side with a frustrated wife 😙 27, 160lbs can send pics up on request

419 area. Male, 29, looking for someone to talk to. Maybe meet up. I am bicurious but prefer ladies. Always wondered though what it would be like.

52 yo MWM in the 303 and 720 areas looking for chat and more. Very handsome, fit, and intelligent. Just seeking all the things I can't have at home! :D

42 Married Man

I'm area codes 773, 708, 630. I'm interested in meeting a woman to chat with (to start). We can see where it goes from there.

North Dallas/Denton Texas area here. 214/972 area codes. I’m looking for a married man to suck often!!! Tall, attractive and DDF here. I’m for real.

Uk

Uk male 47 married. Looking to chat or meet for fun times.
Can chat here or kik or hangouts. Regular traveller so have lots of evenings free

616 and sometimes 231. Male looking to chat, make up some stories together, talk and MAYBE meet up at some point.

570AC Poconos

570AC 51 MWM CD looking to share this Special part of me with someone :)Xoxo
Looking for a LTR with other CD/W/M
Prefer non-smoker with no facial hair. My email is cindyboots@live.com

Last edited:
Mature in the TC area of MInnesota

Mature male would love to find a passionate mature female for good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back