The Isolated Blurt Thread XVI : Baby come back...You can blame it all on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just drop this here. Apparently, he prefers I don't address him in the Kryptonite-laden Rob vs Que thread. I missed that part on my first read through of this hot mess:

You certainly got triggered, didn't you sweet boy....you wanted to post your reply to me in the Blurt thread (for that maximum dog-rolling-in-shit attention you crave) but one of those mean old Blurt Bitches slapped the absolute taste out of your mouth the last time you went attention-whoring there.

How that must have stung! The familiar hot streak of embarrassment in your cheeks that usually happen only at parent-teacher conferences when teachers tell you one or more of your kids will once again be held back another year. Oh well, they'll eventually all "age out", right?

Anyway, I digress. I've got a full weekend planned, with a woman. Maybe someday you'll find a woman to go away for the weekend with, without direct financial compensation involved. I doubt it though. So you'll have to be content to snipe hunt here all weekend long, waiting wishing and hoping that I will pop in. Then you'll go "aha!" and your sad Aspberger I-told-you-so will be satisfied. In the interim you'll yammer "THERE is Rob! and THERE is Rob!" and everyone will laugh at you again.

Do you recall a time here when people didn't laugh AT you? I don't either.

As always, if you spent less time stalking me and more time trying to socialize your "feral sub adult" (to use Ishmael's awesomesauce phrase), perhaps people wouldn't look at you and your family with equal parts sadness and disgust on those rare occasions you go out in public.

Ok, that was weird.

Nice to see you were thinking of me at the airport.

Question:

How was me responding to one of the increasingly rare occasions that you directly addressed me an example of me stalking you??

I'll hang up and listen for your response.

Last edited:
The absence of dipshit right wingers shit pisting all day and night is in direct proportion of 45's terrible week.

I'll just drop this here. Apparently, he prefers I don't address him in the Kryptonite-laden Rob vs Que thread. I missed that part on my first read through of this hot mess:

Ok, that was weird.

Nice to see you were thinking of me at the airport.

Question:

How was me responding to one of the increasingly rare occasions that you directly addressed me an example of me stalking you??

I'll hang up and listen for your response.

Please make your suicide a YouTube event.

The little tranny has really lost it these past few days. Must be a new batch of meth on the market or something.

Hopefully, it's the same shit that killed the hot tweaker from Breaking Bad.

Hopefully, it's the same shit that killed the hot tweaker from Breaking Bad.

Ah, Luk.

Does this mean we aren't friends?

I don't think I could bear it if we weren't friends. . .

giphy.gif

Yeah, whatever...

The Ring cam pick up a sow griz in the driveway this morning with cubs. They've probably moved a few miles by now.

Boston PBS recently aired a program focused on aurora borealis phenomena. AK researcher was observed, to looking out all truck windows, and after opening the door, looking behind him and ahead of him, and to the sides.

Boston PBS recently aired a program focused on aurora borealis phenomena. AK researcher was observed, to looking out all truck windows, and after opening the door, looking behind him and ahead of him, and to the sides.

Those lights are notoriously sneaky. You never know when they will show up, right behind you!

Got damn I do like a man in a nicely tailored blue suit jacket, brilliant white button down tucked into jeans.

Also, while waiting for my car at O’Hare I could have sworn this woman levitated but it was just the way her sari floated and her wheeled suitcase in front of her. I’m tired.

Got damn I do like a man in a nicely tailored blue suit jacket, brilliant white button down tucked into jeans.

Also, while waiting for my car at O’Hare I could have sworn this woman levitated but it was just the way her sari floated and her wheeled suitcase in front of her. I’m tired.

Skinny pants with long pointy brown shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back