TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that too.


Cable Guy rebuilt/rewired my system. Seems it had a couple of places that water could get in, which is rarely good.


Unless it's a water pipe.


We bashed some millennials while we were chatting. I know what my grandfather was talking about, and I know why he was so insistent on attention to details.


2014-knuckle-shuffle-wisconsin-4.jpg



xZACLzl.jpg
 
She's an existential threat to government parasites such as yourself.

You know what's hilarious! All of these rightist man babies whine about socialism, too stupid to know socialism CAN coexist with capitalism. yet the vast majority of these bozos benefit from socialism in some way.

There is the rabid moron getting $$$ from the government for his "migraines", the old hypocritical BB ass kissing bigot getting SSI and Medicare benefits for his poor wounded knee and god knows what else, how did the other king bigot in here get $ for his cancer treatments? On a side note, it is a pity so many gems of human beings died from cancer too soon while this monster is still kicking.


These nincompoops kill me with that baloney. That's why they cannot be taken seriously and yet again, a glaring example of the selfishness and entitlement of mainly the arrogant Baby Boomer Generation of Rightists. Fantastic people! :rolleyes:
 
Ocasio-Cortez represents the biggest existential threat to your pathetic Von Mises "Fuck The Poor" mindset you've ever encountered. Small wonder she terrifies little men such as yourself.

Clean the house yet?

Well first, she is a brown-skinned woman of color, a Latina at that. The rightist extremists hate blacks and Latinos with great ardor, Stevie Wonder could 'see' that:)! Second, she is a woman, and finally she is a Democrat.

She is also not DOCILE like they wish their women of color to be, icing on their cake of hatefulness. She is attractive, which further confuses them.



All boxes checked, it is no wonder why these rabid bigot rightist men detest her and continue to post lies about this woman that they would not do for any other politician who doesn't fit all of those phenotypes. It's a sickness.

They are sick with hatred and are intimidated by her because they know the current crop of Repug politicians are no account shitheads and aren't worth a damn.

Truth! ;)

PS-If only she were Muslim, then their heads would REALLY blow a gasket!
 
Last edited:
They could live in the fallow vegibble patch.


Tilling it up for next year.


I wonder if they'll eat copperheads . . . .


florida-burrowing-owl-eating-lizard-florida-usa-picture-id129835901



BIG_0012734568.jpg
 
I have plenty of frogs about the place.
Even more toads. I wonder if they would eat them, or just lick them...
 
Lessee, airborne predators who dig holes in the ground and live there.


Yep, no doubt, Allah made all this and rules us all from his heaven.


I wish that he'd come up with a decent weasel casserole recipe.


And a suitable explanation of why we can feed the poor on armadillo because it causes leprosy . . . .


tumblr_oixe99KPXB1toa7nuo1_1280.jpg
 
If the poor want to come here for a spell, I can teach them to fish and hunt deer.
Hell, just this weekend I had to chase the latter off my driveway.
They didn't go far. They stood there and gave me...

THE EVIL EYE!
 
I'm sure they were mocking you.


But thanks be to Allah, at least you can drive successfully on wet pavement.


tumblr_o526o28jOf1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
That and new tires.
The deer here are too arrogant for their own good.
Hell, in town, they truly understand that our cars yield to them!
 
Whereas I haven't been looking for them, I don't think we get as many deer here on the po' side of town. On the other side, they'd be seen more as a White Man's Burden.


I'm sure they don't have the votes to take over City Council, but with an electoral college, I'm sure they could rig the election in their favor.


Then they could force everyone to plant vegibbles and they'd come and graze on the at will.


And there goes my Burrowing Owl Sanctuary. :mad:


tumblr_mxqnlsVnrU1ss5yijo1_1280.jpg
 

Oh my Allah, Wat...this is clearly a morph.

How could your eyes be so deceived by Shaitan himself? By Allah, you are leaps and bounds better than this. If you love the titties of woman bestowed by the most Allahacious Allah, you will go to the corner and flagellate yourself before Allah, quickly. Or the weasels will come eat you en masse. And your little cat, too!

~ Inshalllaaaaaaaah....~

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif
 
Home from the evening run. About 170 miles round trip - in the country.


It seems that bugs love near cultivated soil. A lot. They all invite all their friends and relations. And the bats come out, too. They're fun to dodge.


So it was a real bugs-in-the-teeth kinda ride . . . but gorgeous. Until the sun went down and it got cloudy. Headlight beams don't look around curves or over hills. Somebody should do something about that.


Off to hit the rack. Gotta hit the job in the morning.


tumblr_o526nztGbE1r9x3w6o1_400.jpg
tumblr_pdejovasfU1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
Home from the evening run. About 170 miles round trip - in the country.


It seems that bugs love near cultivated soil. A lot. They all invite all their friends and relations. And the bats come out, too. They're fun to dodge.


So it was a real bugs-in-the-teeth kinda ride . . . but gorgeous. Until the sun went down and it got cloudy. Headlight beams don't look around curves or over hills. Somebody should do something about that.


Off to hit the rack. Gotta hit the job in the morning.

That's why MTB racers have a light on the bike and one on their helmet when riding at night.
 
They could live in the fallow vegibble patch.


Tilling it up for next year.


I wonder if they'll eat copperheads . . . .


florida-burrowing-owl-eating-lizard-florida-usa-picture-id129835901



BIG_0012734568.jpg

Having a real hard time trying to imagine the woman with frog legs sticking out of her mouth. Not that I was looking at her mouth.
 
Having a real hard time trying to imagine the woman with frog legs sticking out of her mouth. Not that I was looking at her mouth.

Just imagine her performing fellatio but green and with warts.
 
Happy payday Wednesday!!! It's always nice when that happens, when the beneficence of Allah manifests in gold, something more than peace and goodwill towards my fellow sufferers.


Up at oh dark thirty so's I can be on time for today's out-of-town meeting with the paving contractor. That boy has his work cut out for him. Literally. Same for the concrete guy, too. Makes me glad that the other job is nearly flat. But that will have some drainage problems that'll need to be handled. If it ain't something, it's another.


I think that a helmet on my helmet last night would've been kinda useless unless it would shine through trees in most cases.


Mouth? Cock holster? There was a story once about a guy who used to swallow toads . . . .


tumblr_pdejoz6eHD1wv0172o1_500.jpg
tumblr_pdejosdxMA1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
I don't like to annoy our Little Canadiddian Friend, but . . . owl.


grumpy-owl_c_2512435.jpg



1quxdm.jpg



39118165_2608108632610157_924191767127916544_n.jpg



https://celebridad****/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Naked_Big_Tits_Sexy_Sunday_Girls_34.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top