Public Hair Back In?

Huh. Thought I'd read that repeated waxing made the hair sparser and wispiness over time.
Yeah, I read that as well. NO! lol

Edit to say, that I have very little hair on my body, and used to have only a patch of pubic hair. However, the more shaving, waxing and lazering? The wider the pubic patch has become. It's really irritating. For the women who already have a good lawn, I don't recommend much more than a manicure.
 
Last edited:
Trends usually come in cycles. What was popular before that isn't now will eventually be popular again. Conforming makes you lame so everyone does the opposite until THAT becomes popular. If you need proof, look no further than styles of glasses.

Back to topic; I myself can't stand bushy hair, male or female. I keep mine nicely trimmed at all times, my spouses do the same.

That won't prevent me from writing a character who has bushy hair though. I will say however I draw the line at leg-beards on women. Bleh!
 
Thank you.
It's the first time I have ever seen the words written down.
I think the tune is that old Victorian thing "the Ash Grove".

Yep, that's the tune. I prefer this version of the chorus though:


One black one, one white one,
And one with a bit of shite on,
And one with a fairy light on,
To show us the way.


The fairy light bit always makes me giggle at the mental imagery. For someone who's described as 'lovely', the rest of the song isn't too flattering. Poor woman. :D

(Perhaps a plot bunny for a Humour story?)

My late wife did no like to be shaved (said it itched a day or two later), but a neat trim would be just the thing, thank you. I was quite nervous about it. :)

I used to wax but get my ex to also trim mine with his beard trimmer. When we broke up, I really missed that trimmer. :( I bought one of my own, but it's not the same. And it's nice to have someone else do it for you.

I now use an epilator instead of waxing. Which reminds me of this masterpiece:

http://dumbdomme.com/2013/04/how-to-shave-your-asshole.html

and this is rather amusing too:

http://dumbdomme.com/2012/02/post-brazilian.html
 
My erotic fantasy works have some discussion of pubic hair, mainly because one of the cultures in the setting where they take place has a fetish for pubes (they see it as a sign of fertility), although most of my major characters at least trim down there.
 
Yeah, I read that as well. NO! lol

Edit to say, that I have very little hair on my body, and used to have only a patch of pubic hair. However, the more shaving, waxing and lazering? The wider the pubic patch has become. It's really irritating. For the women who already have a good lawn, I don't recommend much more than a manicure.

Ha! Wonder how it got started. Since we are sharing, I shave below and use a Wahl 3 on top.

ETA: hate spell correct...wispier, not wispiness. Called my neighbors something off color once due to spell correct. Bastards.
 
Last edited:
For someone who's described as 'lovely', the rest of the song isn't too flattering. Poor woman. :D

(Perhaps a plot bunny for a Humour story?)

The Mayor of Bayswater’s daughter stared sadly down at her pubic area. She knew that her grooming had become a little lax of late, but she hadn’t realised that it would become an international joke.
She found the white hair and ruthlessly plucked it out. It curled around her finger, so she tried flicking it away. To no avail; a sticky substance almost glued it to her hand.
 
....

Personally, I'm not crazy about picking hair out of my teeth.

Yeah, that's my only real concern. I kind of like the look of hair there, makes a woman look like a grown up and not some kid. I do prefer a neat look to wild jungle though. As for 'going down' silky smooth lips are nice, but hair is better than stubble.
 
I don't like hair out of control anywhere on my body, but the definition of "in control" can vary. Honestly, I'm more troubled by the hair on my back (which I hate) then the length below. I do run the trimmer thru occasionally.
 
I had a dry spell for a while, and I didn't do nuffin' to the patch for a long time. Whenever I have or anticipate a sex partner, I trim the patch on the pubis, shave the lips. But when I let it grow out, I took an absurd amount of pleasure in that bush. I liked it when I was right out of the shower. Fluffing it up when it was all clean, just to see how BIG I could make it. I loved my crotch-afro.

I get a little sad every time I anticipate a sex partner, and I butcher my bush.
 
Interesting evening.

Lad (21yo house guest) has just got back. Been at his rugby team social. For some reason, he allowed them to shave the top of his head. He looked like prematurely baldness had kicked in. With cuts all over the place

I got out my 'beard trimmer', took off the guard and took the rest off. He now looks like a cancer sufferer.

He's gutted and keeps asking me how to make his hair grow faster. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.


The point is (in relation to this thread) my beard trimmer isn't usually used for areas that high up. Had to give it a swift clean first. :eek::D
 
Back
Top