Boys that act like girly sluts

How on earth did I miss this thread!!?? So glad I found it! Some beautiful Pics in here in some really hot poses! Thank you everyone! :heart:
 
Looks like we lost the original discussion, although these recent pictures are quite sexy. The front of my panties is quite damp now!

I was just happy to read about guys that like us sissies...
 
not lost

this blog has not lost direction, it has just made a slight detour to another road, one which inspires many dreams, and many happy endings. perhaps should say that we naturally gravitate towards those things from which we derive the most intense pleasure
 
Hey boys :)

I registered just to post this, after having just discovered the forum.

I read Johnny's first post and was so aroused by what he said here:

This is totally my fetish. I love those boys that make better slutty girls than girls do. These days so many women seem happy in just jeans, t shirts, no makeup etc. If you really want someone to put the effort in, wearing stockings, short skirts, sexy lingerie, it's often a sissy, crossdresser femboy.

I'm a straight, married guy, but it really turns me on seeing those boys that make eager sluts, when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass, all the things that normal girls don't like so much to do.

Playing with myself in my pantyhose and skirt, especially as I read that second paragraph, I bought myself to orgasm at the thought there are men out there who want a girl like me, and want me to be me.

When I'm dressed, nothing is more arousing or erotic for me than the thought of being dressed in my favourite tights, skirt, heels and makeup; on my knees in front of a real man, sliding his thick shaft between my soft lipsticked lips; hand on my head gently gripping my long hair as he pleasures himself with my mouth, getting faster and faster and I feel him tense, grunt, and shoot ropes of thick sperm down my throat...

Nothing is more fulfilling or erotic for me, and while I haven't done this yet, given the opportunity I know I would. Knowing there are men out there I could make hard just by being me, and what they would do with me, taking me, mounting me from behind, wrapping their arm around me so I can't move as I feel them urgently thrusting into me, knowing that whether I liked it or not, soon I was going to feel his seed pumping inside me making a woman out of me...

There I go again! Just this post has me so aroused, let alone the rest of this thread!

Anyway, *blushes* hello everyone :) If any boys here want to post here or PM me, feel free. I have a few pics *bites lower lip, shyly* but only leg shots for now.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0272.JPG
    IMG_0272.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_0200.JPG
    IMG_0200.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 521
Hey boys :)

I registered just to post this, after having just discovered the forum.

I read Johnny's first post and was so aroused by what he said here:



Playing with myself in my pantyhose and skirt, especially as I read that second paragraph, I bought myself to orgasm at the thought there are men out there who want a girl like me, and want me to be me.

When I'm dressed, nothing is more arousing or erotic for me than the thought of being dressed in my favourite tights, skirt, heels and makeup; on my knees in front of a real man, sliding his thick shaft between my soft lipsticked lips; hand on my head gently gripping my long hair as he pleasures himself with my mouth, getting faster and faster and I feel him tense, grunt, and shoot ropes of thick sperm down my throat...

Nothing is more fulfilling or erotic for me, and while I haven't done this yet, given the opportunity I know I would. Knowing there are men out there I could make hard just by being me, and what they would do with me, taking me, mounting me from behind, wrapping their arm around me so I can't move as I feel them urgently thrusting into me, knowing that whether I liked it or not, soon I was going to feel his seed pumping inside me making a woman out of me...

There I go again! Just this post has me so aroused, let alone the rest of this thread!

Anyway, *blushes* hello everyone :) If any boys here want to post here or PM me, feel free. I have a few pics *bites lower lip, shyly* but only leg shots for now.
Mmmmm sexy pics! Would love to enjoy your company!
 
Love this thread. Would be stroking my cock if I were not at work. Can not wait til I get home tonight.
 
Where have all the horny boys gone? :)

Maybe this will help. Something I wrote a while ago as a bit of fun to someone else, but I don't think they'll mind :) A short story for you hot-blooded males...


Encounter with Jessica

You see me walk up to you, hips rocking slightly, a tartan pleat skirt way to short for a decent girl to be wearing giving way to long legs in black opaque pantyhose. My heels click on the floor a I approach, and you look up to see my chest trying to burst through a white blouse that's been pulled up and tied like a knot in the middle. You can see I'm not wearing a bra, and the outline of my nipples pokes through the thin fabric. I stop and lean over you, giving you a clean shot of my cleavage, as my long blond hair falls gently down my shoulders and you catch a hint of my floral perfume.

You feel your cock swell in your pants, straining your undies and ever so slightly bulging your jeans. But it's not enough for me to see. Inside I'm disappointed, thinking I would have had an effect by now. I smile a naughty smile, my lips glossy with deep red lipstick, my eyes outlined in black with blue eye-shadow. Standing up I turn and walk away from you, then stop and slowly bend over like I'm stretching in gym class. My pleated skirt doesn't last long before it reveals the round mounds of my bum in my pantyhose peeking out. I'm not wearing any panties. Your cock is straining now, as you get flashes of what I must look like when I'm in my ballet class, pink tights and leotard, hugging the curves of my body as I stretch, soft long legs, perfect rounded ass.

"Come here" you tell me, softly but strongly. I love the sound of your deep voice, and it sends chills up my spine to be told what to do. I straighten up, spin around on my heels as my skirt flares out and walk back towards you.

You stand up to meet me, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me tight into you. You kiss me and I feel the roughness of your stubble against my soft skin and I love it. You run one hand up my back to my neck, pushing your fingers through my long hair at top of my neck while you move your lips to my cheek, my ear, and then down my neck planting soft but urgent kisses. The warmth of your breath makes the little hairs on my neck stand on end as I feel your other hand roughly run up under my skirt and cup one of my bum cheeks. Oh I love the feel of a man's hand through my pantyhose on my bum. You pull my hips into you and I can feel a massive bulge press against me through your jeans. "That's more like it!" I think, smiling inside as I feel you fondle me.

You move both your hands up my body to my chest, a look of lust in your eyes. You pull at my blouse, easily undoing the simple knot that was holding it together. My big, pert, breasts pop out before you and before I know it you've got one breast in one hand and your mouth on the other. The feeling of your lips on my boob is sending electricity over my body, and then I feel you flicking your tongue over the nipple. It's like a switch for my sissy pussy, and I moan loudly as I feel myself getting wet for you.

You like to play fair, so you switch nipples and hands I moan again as you start tantalising my other breast. I can't take this much more and I lean into your ear, letting you again smell my floral perfume. "I need you inside me..." I whisper, as I reach for your belt and start fumbling with the catch.

"Not yet" you say, and pull back long enough to put your hands on my shoulders and forcibly press down. It's not fair that you know I love being told -- or shown -- what to do and I sink to my knees, moving my feet so I can balance in my heels. You let me finish getting your belt off, and then I slowly unzip your jeans. I push them down slowly, knowing the anticipation is killing you. I look up smiling, and suggestively run my tongue around my lips. You think I look stunning with my long hair, red lips, pert breasts poking out and my slender legs in pantyhose. You're about ready to burst if I don't hurry up and get your cock out!

I rub your cock through your undies at first, it's so large it's practically poking out one of the sides. I'm so horny now, there's no doubt, and the sight of the outline of your cock awakens something primeval inside my head and I feel myself getting even wetter. All I can think about right now, though, is what you taste like.

Reaching in I gently pull your massive member out from the undies, but leave your undies up. It pokes out like a dominating tower, and you watch as I gently grab the top of your undies with my teeth and pull them down. As I get below your balls your cock bounces on my head. I giggle, smiling up at you, but I still haven't touched you with my hands yet. Your undies are only part way down your legs before I lift up my head and lick the underside of your balls. Again it must be something primeval but the thought of your balls being full of cum, cum that's made just for me, sets off something in my head. I want it on me and in me. I want to taste it, feel it gushing inside of me.

I lick your cum-filled balls gently while I start to stroke your member with my hand. You tilt your head back and moan in pleasure at my soft touch. I love how strong your cock feels, how you feel, hard and masculine. I'm soft and smooth. We're made for each other.

Knowing what you really want I run my tongue up your balls to the base of your erect penis, and then lick you all the way up the underside. This sends a shiver through you and you let out another moan. You feel so hard now it's like your prick could punch a hole in a wall. Then, with your eyes still closed, you suddenly feel the end of your cock warm and soft. You look down to see my red lipsticked lips wrapped around the glans. My eyes are closed, I thought yours were too, and I was stealing a moment of selfish pleasure with the taste and feeling of your cock between my lips.

You don't know it, but some of your pre-cum is leaking out and I can taste it. It's slightly sweet, and it too seems to do something to me. Maybe because of what's to follow, I don't know, I don't care, right now I'm so wet I want to be fucked until I scream, I want to be filled with your cum, if this is why real girls get pregnant by getting lost in the moment, I now understand.

My desire translates to action and I start sucking you up and down, you look down to see my hair and earrings bouncing back and forth as I slurp, my lipstick leaving marks up the side of your erect manhood. It feels incredible, the warmth and softness of my mouth. Damn you know you can come so easy this way, but you want to feel my tight boi pussy, you want to hear my moaning as you see your cock driving into me. It's something about being the dominant male, taking your territory.

I've now got both hands working you up and down in time with my hot mouth, and you know if I don't stop soon you're going to explode. Against every inch of your body wanting me to continue, you gently stop my head with your hands and lift me up by my shoulders. My lipstick is smeared but it only makes me look hotter know it's marked all up and down your rigid rod. I think you're going to kiss me, and I want you to, but you're on autopilot now -- you grab my shoulders and turn me around, then bend me forward. My little skirt hikes up above my pantyhosed bum and your grab my cheeks and fondle them roughly. You love how smooth I feel, and seeing my round cheeks beneath you as I'm bent down, vulnerable before you, waiting for you to penetrate me, is the hottest thing you've ever seen.

You grab a handful of my tights and pull hard, ripping a gaping big hole around my butt. I feel the cool air around my hole and I moan in anticipation of what's about to happen. I love being fucked from behind, mounted by a man, holding on to me like I can't escape until the inevitable moment he shoots his sperm into me.

In moments your hands are on my hips, I bend down further in submission and look back at you with fuck me eyes. I feel the tip of your penis push against my rosebud, and slowly you enter me. I hear you grunt appreciatively as my soft velvety boi pussy smothers your cock. It feels amazing as you push inside me, spreading me, stretching me to accommodate your thick manhood. The incredible soft sensation enveloping your cock makes you want more. You thrust into me until you feel your balls hit my bum, and I let out a squeal mostly from pleasure but with a little pain. Looking down you pull out slowly, the length of your cock slowly appearing from between my bare butt cheeks and pantyhosed legs, then you push back into me and watch it disappear inside, causing me to moan in pleasure.

I start panting and pushing back against you,, bent over as I am in my heels, my pantyhose ripped, my tits hanging in the air, my long blonde hair dangling down in front of me, and the incredible feeling of being penetrated and filled by your erect cock. On the one hand I don't want it to end, but on the other I can't wait to feel you twitch inside me as you shoot ropes of hot cum into me, over and over and over again.

You grab your hands tighter on my hips and start fucking me harder. I'm moaning and whimpering frantically and my eyes roll up in pleasure as you peek around to see my tits swaying back and forth with each thrust. Fuck that makes you hot, seeing the effect you're having on me.

You take long, hard, strokes into me and you feel another wave of pleasure hit you as you feel your body building up. The effect of my warm, wet, sissy pussy gripping and rubbing you so exquisitely as you thrust in and out of me it's no wonder guys love giving anal, you don't want to stop the feeling climbing, you want to go until you blow your load and it's just so hard to stop.

Especially when I turn to look you in the eyes again and say "Oh fuck cum in me! I need your cum inside me!!!" as I rock back onto your cock. I can feel how close you are, your cock has swelled inside me and I know that wonderful moment is approaching when I'll feel jets of your semen filling me up inside. And you want it, too, as you feel your heart beat faster with some long-gone primeval instinct, excited at the thought of filling me up with your sperm.

But you also love dominating me in another way, and so mustering all your will power you abruptly pull your cock out of me. I'm confused and turn around panting, but you don't bother explaining. Your force me to my knees again, grab me by my long hair with one hand, and push my head onto your cock. You start fucking my face furiously, I'm letting out tiny moans with each thrust. I wanted so bad to feel you shoot inside me but the force of your cock thrusting into my mouth is so fucking erotic I plunge my fingers between my legs and starting frigging my boi clitty fast.

'Oh fuck I'm gonna to cum!!" you cry, letting out a loud grunt. Your body trembling I pull you out of my mouth to look at your gorgeous, thick, cock in front of me. I open my mouth to receive your load and go to put my lips around your shaft but you beat me to it, gripping your cock in your strong hands, jerking yourself as you erupt.

Streams of your hot jizz shoot onto my face. The first load hits the bridge of my nose and runs into my mascara. Still lost in the wave your orgasm you grab my head roughly again and force it onto your swollen cock. The second load shoots into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I hold it there are as I feel you gripping tightly on my hair, I couldn't move even if I wanted to. The taste of your cum has lit up my head like a christmas tree, and my fingers are between my legs frigging myself though my pantyhose even more furiously as a third load erupts from your cock and fills my mouth. Then a fourth, less force this time, but I can no longer hold it all and I feel your sperm slipping out of my lipstick smeared mouth and down my chin.

You grab my head with your other hand, holding me in place, as you shoot a final load that hits the back of my throat again. I need to breathe and with my mouth full of your amazing manhood, I do all I can and gulp your sperm down. Covered in your cum, and the taste of your seed and knowing I've swallowed it, tips me over the edge with my fingers rubbing myself and I start to orgasm. My mouth still stuffed full of your cock you feel my moans vibrate the head of your dick as I shudder with wave after wave of my own pleasure.

Panting you look down to my lipsticked lips still wrapped around your cock, some of your cum dripping down my face and off my chin. My eyes closed and face flushed red, trembling a little as I succumb to my orgasm.

You watch as some of your sperm drips from my chin onto my pantyhosed legs. Then slowly pulling out you let go of my head and lean back on the couch. I'm still shuddering from the last wave of my orgasm, my hair a mess, mascara running, my tits hanging out, my pantyhose torn... but well and truly fucked by my man. All I can taste is your semen, but I love it, and I feel so sexy that I could make you cum so hard.

I climb up onto the couch and snuggle into your strong manly arms, to fall asleep.

Jess
 
tumblr_m7hprmU55U1r1k9npo1_500.jpg
 
Oh wow, Jessica...your stories are like words of fire! Hot, passionate, sweaty fire!
You have me writhing in my pants! Nice work ;)
 
Back
Top