After School Teachings [Closed for Monak4u

I sat down, my pussy itching. My ass was sore as my behind rubbed against the wooden chair. I crossed my legs, my thighs exposed to the eyes of the hungry boys. I took a deep breath, knowing they were staring at me.
 
-the Day is going slow and i look at you knowing you must be fingering your self a bit as i hand out a test and sitting in my chair.-
 
I take the test and begin to work on it. My left hand goes under the desk and up my skirt. My fingers play with my clit. It feels so warm and good as I work on the test.

After I finish, I send the pencil under my skirt. I push it inside my hot pussy. I squirm a bit.
 
-Some of the boys begin to look a bit i pretend to ignore you and peer every so often from behind a book. I smile and watch you masturbate. The boys beside you look on and watch you.-
 
I see the boys looking at me from the corner of my eye. I pull the pencil from my pussy. I let the eraser travel across my pussy lips up to my clit. The pencil begins to rub my clit. It encircles it. I move a little bit lower in the chair. I close my eyes.
 
-They reach over and one takes the pencil and one touches your clit as they begin to move the pencil in and out of your pussy and rub your clit.-
 
Oh no!! One of the boys reached under my desk and grab the pencil from me. He moves it against my clit. I press my legs against the pencil. It feels so good. I moan a bit. He controls it.

God!! I am about ready to cum!!
 
-They smile as they tease her more and most ignore it thinking they will get in trouble but the two boys don't care one slips a finger in her pussy and moves it around. They both grab her hands and put her hands on there cocks she can feel two huge packages in there pants.-
 
The boys at each side made me touch their shafts. I was shocked that they pulled them out of their pants in the classroom. And they were stiff already!! In the meantime, one was pushing the pencil in my hot pussy. The other pushed a finger in. I gasped at the intrusion, but tried to keep quiet. I didn't want the other students to see how aroused I was.
 
-They smiled to you enjoying getting the Attention then i make my move as i look up.-"What is going on."-I walk over and the boys stop and i look at the three of you.-"Detention the three of you."-I smile to you and wink as i leave back to the desk. I smile to you as you know what will happen after class.-
 
Oh no!! The teacher sees me and the boys and assigns me detention. I do not know what will happen after school, but it won't be pleasant. The teacher might even join in!! I start to get aroused. My pussy is dripping. The boys put their toys away and I pull my pencil from my pussy.
 
-After School you and the two boys are in your desks.-"OK tell me what happen."-The boys start.-"We saw her begin to masturbate and then we forced her hand on my cock."-The boys give the same story.-"Well boys let's here what Mona says?"
 
"ah, they forced me to touch their shafts." I shuddered, not wanted to talk about my masturbation.

I tried to close my knees, to keep my skirt covering my legs. I shuddered, not knowing what my teacher would do.
 
"Well now Mona you do remember why you began to masturbate right? Do you want these men to fuck you with me?"-I ask i see you shifting your legs.-"Your nice and wet thinking about it aren't you?"
 
I was squirming in my seat. He knew me too well.

"Well, i did want to tease them, but i didn't want to touch them." I told my teacher.

I crossed my legs, exposing my bare thighs. My skirt traveled up, above my knee.

The boys were looked at me, drooling.
 
-I smile and look-"so Mona stip for us and play with your pussy I'm sure the three of us can fuck you good."-we smile as we take our cocks out surrounding you as we bring you to your knees.-
 
Oh, god......in front of the three boys? I got up and unbuttoned my blouse. I took it off and placed it on the desk. I then unclasped my bra. It fell from my body, exposing my breasts. I then unzipped my skirt and pushed it over my hips. It fell to my ankles. My breasts shook a bit.

Then I pulled down my panties. They slide across my bottom down to my ankles as well.

i moved my right hand to my pussy. Two fingers found my clit and started to rub. I moaned.
 
-I smiled as the other two guys stroke our cocks ready for fucking you.-"Come on Mona suck our cocks and please us so we can fuck your hot pussy we know you want it. Go on suck and finger your self."
 
I get on my hands and knees and approach one of the boys. He points his cock towards my face. I open my mouth. He thrusts his staff in my mouth. I begin to suck. My lipstick smears across his pole. He thrusts deep in my throat. I begin to gag.

The other boy approaches and rubs his cock against my cheek. He wants attention too. I move toward his shaft.
 
-I smile as they grab your hair and fuck your face. I smile and fuck your throat as well we take turns then i smile.-"Let's get that pussy ready guys."-The one boy goes under your legs and begins to lick your pussy and slides his tongue deep in to your pussy. I grope your breasts as you get face fucked by the other boy.-
 
My mouth filled with a shaft....I could feel it throbbing in my mouth....my lips move up and down the shaft.......

Tongues were licking my pussy and another pushed deep inside my love box.

Still another gave me a SWAT!!

I was in heaven.
 
-They groan taking turns then she is sat on a cock her ass filled up with one stiff shaft. A Cock pushed in her pussy, Another in her mouth as they triple bang her fucking her hard and deep.-
 
Three cocks...three holes......my behind and pussy filled with huge shafts....my behind shuddering as i could feel them thrust deep.....they almost touch each other...

My mouth full of the other......a thrust deep in my throat made me gag....i tried to move back and forth......my lips sucking his shaft....feel it throb.......
 
-The Cocks pounded her they swapped she felt the shafts being removed and put back in. The three Men at work here were enjoying using her holes. Calling her dirty names and grabbing her breasts playing with her ass as well.-
 
The men were pumping in and out of my sore ass and pussy.....The other one pushed deep in my throat, making me gag...I pulled my head back and forth, my lips moving up and down his throbbing pole.

Then one of them squeezed my breast, pinching my nipple.

I gasped. My breast swelled up.
 
Back
Top