I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I wish that was my hand!:devil:

I'd prefer to be bent over, you pulling my hair, whispering in my ear what a dirty slut I am......:p

Kinky...but I'd rather tie you up and toture you, denying you any kind of pleasure or orgasm. Let me make sure I have my whip prepared to give your clit a beating. Mwhaha

I see we're finally getting somewhere with the pics now. :devil: I think I'll just use my _me_ remote control and skip to the good parts. :D

Kinky...but I'd rather tie you up and toture you, denying you any kind of pleasure or orgasm. Let me make sure I have my whip prepared to give your clit a beating. Mwhaha

I see we're finally getting somewhere with the pics now. :devil: I think I'll just use my _me_ remote control and skip to the good parts. :D

Can we just rewind with you _me_ remote control.......I don't like torture! :eek: :D

Why do I bother?!! :caning:

Yep! :catroar:

Commando is definitely good! ;)

I always do as I'm told! :D

Then ask nicely or if you really need it bad...beg for my cock! :D :devil:

With you it is...wet willing :catroar: for the taking at a moments notice! ;)

Yes you do...your first reward is a good pussy :p'ing!

Any suggestions? :D

You could lean back against my chest and see what pops up :)

You may need to reach back though as my hands would be busy with your breasts and nipple tweaking :kiss:

Last edited:
Want a taste of some of my cum?

I think I'm only interested in men. I say "think" as that is definitely how I feel at the moment. But, my sexual interests have changed over the years, so, you never know. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back