Through Darkest of Nights (Closed)

The silence between them was both a blessing and awkward at first. There were so many things she wanted to ask him about himself.. More intimate questions. Though, if can't remember who he is.. how would he answer personal questions? The blessing of the silence made it possible for her to think more clearly and rationalize these crazy urges of her betraying body. It also gave her time to reflect on everything she has learned up to this point... Or at least think about the assumptions they both have come up with.

He said that something had to of happened with the stone... His description of the last thing he remembers sounded like a fight... OR maybe he did something and it was the result of some kind of defensive reaction. .... The stone is missing or damaged and he seems to instinctively know this. This did put her guard up to some extent, until she recalled all the stories her grammy told.

If he is the demigod... He would never do such a thing. From what little she knows of him after spending time with him, he didn't give her the vibe that he is evil or has ill intentions. That was when she started to explore over his tattoos some more, finding that they appear to be telling a story of some kind. Again, she wanted to ask about them, though she figured he's probably tired of the silly questions. The end result kept her quiet until they reached the island.

There were moments when she tried to think of a reasonable plan for this trip, trying to think of situations and possible solutions. However, they were all dead end thoughts considering she had idea what awaits ahead of them. After a while, she could only think of him petting her again. Even building the fire and rolling out the bed rolls, getting the little things that they had set up.... She couldn't wait until he came back already missing the smell of his scent.

When he did return with the hunt that he found, she had a nice fire going with some sticks made up for cooking. Having a small pot on the side with some veggies simmering near the fire which she rotated from time to time. She was sitting on her bedroll with her back facing him while she tended to the fire and drank some wine that she made before leaving her island.
 
Now that he had an idea of who he was he felt a strong desire to ask her more about what she thought or knew of him... but he figured she had her own thoughts and worries to go over that he didn't want her thinking he was an incompetent hindrance. They were both quiet on the next while, and he wondered if perhaps he was the cause of all this.

As they came to the island though he helped to bring the boat up, and even as he returned, he was as silent as the whispering wind and even as he made his way up, he set the small satchel of berries and rabbit down before he moved up, she suddenly feeling his warm arms wrap around her slim waist as he gave her a squeeze.

" I'm back..."

He mused though even as he grinned though he playfully leaned in and spontaniously nipped at her neck, biting her gently though he didn't let her go either, he looking to her.

" I found some berries and a rabbit, so we have food."

He mused, he not knowing she was in heat OR that by biting her neck he more than likely just skyrocketed her desires as well.
 
For a small while, she was trying to listen out for his return, however she ended up getting lost in the fire. Listening to it crackling, watching the flames licking around and at times seeing different shapes. The sound of the bag dropping startled her instantly, then she yelped when arms suddenly trapped her. Though after finding out it was him, she smiled and glanced down at the food.

"I was starting to...."

Her words were cut off instantly when he nipped at her neck, her body reacting just as instantly and shivered slightly. It may not have been much of a bite on his part, yet she can still feel the nerves tingling and a tiny bit of dizziness followed.

"I-.... I got some vegetables cooking as well, they are from my island..."

She tried to keep her voice steady and act like his actions didn't affect her, although she had a feeling it was too late for that. It took a moment for her to realize that he hadn't let her go yet, his breath teasing over the tender skin that he nipped.

Without thinking about it, her head tilted more onto his shoulder and exposed her neck for him. Her tail curling around his leg and her hands reached up to his instinctively wanting to keep him close.

Subconsciously she knew this is wrong, she knew nothing of this man and truthfully she should be pushing him away in disgust..... Her body however.... It had its own needs and urges, feeding off his scent and the strength of his embrace. Her betraying body needed more and it knew he is the one to satisfy that need. She has been smelling his scent the entire day, waking the need to mate and she couldn't fight it anymore. The urges were almost too intense that it is getting painful... That single nip shattered what fight she had left.

"Thi... This feels good.. But we should get that rabbit taken care of.... Don't want to wait.... too much longer."

She clearly didn't want to be in a hurry and silently she hoped to feel more of that incredible sensation that his nip created.
 
Ramy didn't really know why he had nipped her, it simply had happened out of instinct. He had been thinking about her when he was hunting, trying to sort out his feelings and when he had come back seeing her sitting seeing how her hips framed her ass into her slimmer upper torso he hadn't really thought about it, it had just happened.

As she explained though he smiled though his hands smoothed over her firm toned belly as he nodded slightly.

" You did very well with the vegetables..."

His warm breath tickling the spot, though also into her ear, though as her head tilted back, he groaned ever so slightly as he instinctively nipped just above the first spot again, biting into her skin as his tongue darted out and licked her.

As she said that the rabbit should be taken care of, he tightened his hold slightly, his upper arms rubbing the sides of her breasts as he squeezed her.

" Oh we should... but I don't think either of us wants food... right now."

He whispered that right into her ear as he slid his hands beneath her tunic, his slight nails scraping and scratching over her belly as he held her close, his lips moving around until he was getting a taste of her jaw so close to her lips.

" Though... perhaps... we SHOULD wait..."

He mused as he 'tried' to pull back, to make both of them wait longer for more of those sensations that they were both experiencing. He may not know for SURE that he was a demi god... but he DID know he was a man with a woman... a VERY attractive woman in his arms!
 
Pull away.... Pull away now... you'll regret this if you don't!!" Said that nasty little voice in her head, getting close to the point of hearing her fathers voice in the tone. It was extremely subtle but she felt Erys make an attempt to pull away himself. Was he having the same doubts as her? He couldn't be, he didn't know her situation. At this rate, he will most likely thinks she is a tease if she pulled away first..

"I-.... I shouldn't do this... I-I've been promised to another... one that father has chosen for me... If I..."

There is no denying her reactions the second time he teased her neck, her body instantly submitted to the sensation. This time when she shivered, her legs tensed as if she came from that single bite. Her scent grew stronger with a need to mate, it was stronger than she is normally used to. Although her scent is different to the males than it is to her own nose... It is meant to attract her mate after all.

"I- I have.... never... done... this before... I will only disappoint you... if we..."

She tried to come up with excuses as to why they shouldn't continue down this path. Though her excuses were weak and even she knew that... She wanted to say more, wanted to find a way out of this, however when he kissed over her jaw and his lips so close to hers.... Whatever words she would have said got lost into an unexpected kiss... A kiss that she started...
 
Erys didn't really think about what he was doing, mostly because if he did he probably wouldn't have acted on it. Besides, he had survived since ending up on the other islands beach for so long by instinct he didn't really consider much else.

As she managed to say that though his hands did pause on her belly, feeling her smooth toned skin there though as she trailed off, he wasn't sure what possessed him to lean in and bite on her neck again, though as she shivered and almost seemed to have a rippling spasm of pleasure, he noticed her scent growing stronger and seemed almost to call to him.

As she tried to reason again, though he was tempted to tell her that he couldn't BE dissapointed because he didn't HAVE expectations, but as he kissed up her jaw he was about to pull back to explain that when her own head turned, a slight gasp escaping him before his lips pressed back to hers, his arms tightening ever so slightly on her further.

Kissing her more and more deeply, his groans began with desire as his hands slid over her belly, even at times brushing the bottoms of her breasts as he continued to kiss her, his tongue soon pushing instinctively into her mouth to play with hers though he growled ever so slightly as he pulled back the kiss only to bite her neck again.

" I don't care if you're promised to another, and you can't disappoint me, because I don't remember either, so we'll learn together."

He grumbled to her though as he said that he was trying to turn her around in his arms, he wanting her to face him, he wanting that intimacy not just to bend her over and rut her, though he was VERY much planning to fuck her, he placed bite and nip after nip, relentlessly whittling down all her defenses into a fire of desire and need!
 
This is certainly the one thing she didn't expect when venturing out on her own. That inner voice did turn into her fathers voice, scolding her and telling her all the things that could go wrong. Somewhere in those scolding voices, were the ones filling her with doubts. Putting in the claim that he is just using her, once he gets what he wants.. he'll leave...

Myaleni tried one more time to protest, tried to seek out some sort of excuse to stop this from happening. The sad truth is, she didn't want to stop it, in her heart and soul she wanted him like no other. His scent did something to her unlike any of those on her island... His voice calmed her in ways she never thought possible... Then there's his body.. it simply fit perfectly against hers. Perfect height, the strength of his embrace.... It was all just.. so.. perfect... Nothing compared to the males of her island.

"Please......"

She whispered while following his guidance in turning her around. Having him actually see her like this caused a flush to deepen in her cheeks. It was already there from the start, only now it became obvious that she is shy about being watched. That single word "Please" kept echoing her ears as he continued to tease her neck.

Please what? Please stop? Please give me more?.... Please... something .. Myaleni instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him all the access he wanted to her own neck. After so many nips, she started whimpering more and her hips were rolling against his lap. She tried to not let her claws dig into his shoulders too much, using that as some kind of focus to remain somewhat sane.

However, he kept nipping and biting until it became too much, on the final bite in the most perfect spot... One that he learned very quickly is an extreme weakness of hers.... Myaleni cried out, tensing up within his embrace, her legs tightening around his and he could feel wetness pooling on his legs. He hadn't even truly touched her yet and already brought out her first orgasm.
 
Well he certainly didn't think that he would be holding a beautiful young woman in his arms when he had first listened to the call of the wind and saved her, but well, things in this world seemed to happen to a tune of fate. As he was kissing her though he sighed, her lips felt lovely, and yet when she whispered and turned, he looked to her, seeing how shy she grew he gently smiled.

" Oh no more please..."

He mused, though as he said that he returned to her neck. He found the spot just beneath her ear was so very sensitive, and even as she held onto him she'd find he was tougher than he looked, though even as Myaleni cried out, he held her close as she shook and came like that, instinctively he knowing that's what it was.

Even as she was still rolling with that orgasm though she could feel him leave her neck for a moment, instead his hands traveled up and pushed her tunic up and up. It was a very nice warm night so it wasn't as though she was going to be chilled and yet as her scent grew even stronger he groaned, his head swooning with primal desire.

" More..."

He grumbled, though even as he said it he was pushing and pulling her tunic up, stripping it off her he didn't even think. Thinking right now about problems or why this was a bad idea was ironically a bad idea, in his mind seeking her body was all there was.

Even as she was stripped from the waist up though he groaned in pure primal desire before he leaned down and licked over her smaller breasts one at a time. Throwing her shirt carefully to the side so as not to inadvertently (and comically) throw it into the fire his one hand slid up her now bare back sliding into her hair holding her in place as his other hand slid down and gripped her ass through her pants as he licked and sucked on her skin, he going 'right for it'!
 
Being in heat had it's pros and cons... One of the major pros is the simple fact that she can't get enough and her body unable to resist. Sending her into the primal instinct to breed, to seek out the seed of a mate without restraint. On the boat she did get glimpses of what hid in his pants, seeing the general outline of his size. On the boat she was fascinated by that outline, curious to see it... At the same time she feared it when the imagination wandered.

Now sitting on his lap, grinding against that very same outline, only now it was fully hard and felt so much bigger than what she imagined. Feeling how hard it is now between her legs brought some of that fear back, knowing full well where that massive hardness will be entering.

He growled the word "More" which forced her attention back to him, fearing that she missed the rest of what he said. Though he didn't act like she missed anything, instead he pulled and tugged at her tunic. The instinct to keep it on and remain hidden wasn't there, all it did is build onto her shyness when he stripped it off her. Her arms wanted to cover her breasts, yet he gave her no time to react and what he did to her breasts felt even more incredible.

"Yes.... More... Please..."

This time she didn't seem concerned as to how her claws scratched at his back, getting lost in the sensation of his mouth. Arching her back some and pressing her breasts more towards his mouth, she whimpered as the same sensation she felt from her neck.

Only her nipples were a thousand times more sensitive considering they have never been touched like this. The air may have been warm, but with the wetness his mouth left behind, the air would intensify the harden nipples. It didn't take nearly as long as it did with her neck to bring out her second orgasm.

"More... Please..."

By now her senses had completely went primal, giving her the hunger to feel him inside of her, to have his seed filling her womb. Anything beyond that vanished as she kept grinding herself onto his lap.

"Please... Master.... I need feel more of you...."

Myaleni wasn't aware of her words right then, having no idea what she called him or fully registering what it is that she begged for. There was only one thing on her mind and she can feel that one thing begging to be free of its confines.
 
Oh there were definitely pro's and cons to heat, but at that point with her so hotly rubbing herself in his lap, he had lost himself in the moment. As her flush of the mixture of embarrassment and desire flowed through her his own desires coursed through him as well. Even as her back arched sharply from the intense sensations that were rolling through her he grinned as she squirmed more fervently, her desires taking hold.

As she begged for more though he growled as her claws raked over his back, and moving his hands back he caught her wrists, pushing her arms down and with a supernatural strength he pushed her hands together behind her back as he went after her hard nipples, licking and biting, sucking and pulling on the flesh.

As her words echoed out they didn't fully connect in his own mind, though even as she was begging for more he shook his head, lifting his head to look to her.

" No... not yet, I'm not rushing this... I want to taste more of you."

He reactively accessed some of demigod powers and created a black silken tie which wound around her wrists, keeping her claws trapped behind her back though after a few more minutes of licking sucking and biting on her nipples he was fully grinding an almost impossibly large cock against her pant covered slit, though looking up to her, his hands gently guided her to lay back and even as she watched he carefully worked her pants undone, working them off her toned thighs before they joined her shirt... and moving his hands over her thighs he pressed her legs out and up, splaying her open as he eyed her virgin slit, her tight little hole.

For a moment he held her just like that, so helpless, so open and vulnerable before he lifted one of her pawed feet and kissed it, kissing up her calf to her thigh, he held her strongly, ensuring no matter which way she squirmed that he wasn't letting her go, and yet she could see he wasn't going to stop until he had a taste of her tight little virginal soaking wet pussy hole's dribbling juices!
 
She whimpered softly when her arms were being pulled back, not registering of where the silk sash came from. The only thing that did register is the sensations that it created. Though when she couldn't move her arms anymore she whimpered again and laying her ears flat.

A tinge of fear crept in for a very brief moment at being bound, not liking the feeling of being helpless to him. At the same time, it caused her to want more, her juices flowing as he continued to feast on her breasts. She came two more times before he re-positioned her, panting and trembling as she laid down.

There was very little resistant as he finished stripping her, shivering as the cool air kissed her bare, wet slit. The air kissing her causing her legs to close, only to feel his hands spreading them further apart. It was strange that his control over her sent unfamiliar sparks down her spine.

What forced her to resist again is seeing him looking down at her twitching pussy, the embarrassment coursing strong within her. As he continued to kiss up her leg, she tried again to close them as he he grew closer to her center. Shaking her head no, unsure of what to expect and growing self conscious about herself.

Her body reacted in a different way as his breath caressed over her clit, forcing her hips to rise slightly, seeking for more attention. She was panting and whimpering helplessly, straining weakly against having her arms bound.

"Please..... Master.... I- ... this... is... embar.... I.. don't...I.. Please..."

She couldn't get anything coherent out through the whimpers as her need kept growing. Her hips kept humping with what little motion she could towards him.
 
Erys could tell that being bound was much more embarrassing for her, and yet at the same time he also felt such a thrill over making her squirm, dance and writhe on his hips as he licked sucked nipped and pulled on her nipples. Only when he was satisfied that she was entirely weakened and satisfied from the lavish attention to her breasts and nipples did he re-position her.

As her legs began to close though he held her legs up and open behind the knees, kissing her furred calves to her smooth thighs, nips and kisses tormenting her skin and even as she strained it only made her more beautiful in his eyes. As she was trying to tell him no though her body certainly wasn't saying no at all.

He grew closer and closer to her slit, hairless soaking and plump with desire, and yet even as he got SO close to her slit, he breathed hotly onto it, 'assaulting' her clit with the air though he looked up to her.

" You don't? Well then I shouldn't continue here yet... you're not needy enough."

With that he hooked the leg he had just been paying attention to beneath his arm as he reached back and bringing her other foot to his mouth he kissed her paw one 'toe' at a time before he was again traveling up her other leg, he not touching her steaming cunt until she begged openly and wantonly for it! Just as he had with the other leg he licked, kissed and nipped her thigh, slowly... maddeningly slowly getting so close only to switch to the other thigh going from knee to edge of cunt over and over again!
 
After hearing what he said, her ears flattened and eyes widen with shock seeing his grin when he went for her toes. She bit her lip and squealed as his touch tickled her paws, the light kissing tickled her more, making her squirm all over the place. The more he worked up and down her legs, he'd find that her ankles and behind the knees would bring out the moans, heightening her arousal.

It the sensations were tormenting her, one moment it felt incredible enough that she would start purring, raising her pussy high for him. Other times he would find the ticklish spots and no matter how much she fought it, he forced the small giggle fits from her. It wasn't long until the giggles lessened and turned into more purrs, the flinching that the tickling caused weren't as drastic. In fact her legs were parting more for him, no longer caring about what he saw as her desires overwhelmed her.

"Please.... Erys... I-I need.... to.. to cu.. cum.... Please.. Erys..."

Her eyes rolled shut as her back arched, trying to get some attention directly to her needy slit. Her clit swollen, throbbing, silently begging for him to taste it. He can see that the outside world no longer meant anything to her as she glanced to him. Her eyes were glazed over with lust, the embarrassment completely vanished as she squirmed with a hunger she's never felt before.
 
Her flattening ears were a clear sign that she wanted more, and yet even as he grinned and went after her toes he also made sure to get behind her knees as well as her ankles were indeed her 'weak spots' so he inter changed them nicely.

As he took his time to keep a good hold of her he watched as her embarrassment and resistance faded, though as she finally begged aloud, he looked to her as her back and hips arched so sharply, offering her swollen needy slit in a plea of desire.

As she did his hands released her legs and instead she'd feel his strong hands moving beneath her firm full ass, holding her up before he leaned down and placing his mouth fully upon her slit his tongue lashed out, licking and sucking her slit to send her over the top again and again. With her heat however each orgasm would be incredible but wouldn't sate her need... only that which for now remained within his pants would satisfy her wanton and unhinged desires.

From lashing her clit to stabbing his tongue into her tight virginal hole, Erys was clearly going to enjoy his first taste of the beautiful island woman who was writhing helplessly upon his tongue!
 
By this time she knew full well what his intentions were leading towards, knowing that any second he will be drinking right from the source. What she didn't expect is the intensity of pleasure that instantly crashed on her like an avalanche. Her eyes went wide and she clawed at the bedroll beneath her, gasping in shock when his tongue explored every inch of her slit.

For a few very short seconds, she tried to hold herself back with a hint of shyness seeping in, wondering if he truly did enjoy what he is tasting. No matter what the mind did to distract herself, all she could really focus on is the heat of his tongue. It felt as though he is kissing down there in very much the same way he kissed her earlier and her clit eagerly accepted the assault of his mouth.

The battle ended all too soon when his tongue relentless worked its way into the tight entrance, finding a very sweet spot. Her body tensed up seconds before giving him plenty of her sweet nectar to drink. It was her most intense orgasm yet and the sounds of sheer pleasure that poured from her echoed into the trees.
 
Erys's eyes swirled with a light mixture of blue and gold, as though a setting sunset was cresting them as he approached her swollen weeping needy slit. Even as he enveloped her pussy with his mouth though he groaned to himself, of course a beneficial side effect being that she'd feel the vibrations but even as he stabbed his tongue into her tight virginal hole and found a good spot inside her he groaned to himself as she almost immediately came, her orgasm being drank before he was continuing, wanting more both from her and also just to enjoy the taste.

Holding her up with his strong arms he dined on her voraciously, his cock pulsing inside his pants as he tongue fucked her, licked and flicked her clit, and overall drove her mad with pleasure. The echoing cries were easily swept up by the wind, though luckily no one else was around to interrupt them. Even as she shook and quaked with her orgasm he was swiftly pushing her towards a second, and then a third. She tasted almost TOO good, her scent was heady and made him want more, though soon he wrapped one arm around her waist holding her up as he drank and ate her out while the other reached over her quivering belly and squeezed a breast, mauling the flesh hungrily.

With his focus being so much on her, the sash tying her wrists dissapeared, but even then he had her held up so she couldn't escape his tongue even if she wanted to, though he very much imagined that was probably the furthest thing from her mind right then! Over and over he alternated from clit to tight pussy hole, even at one point dragging his tongue a bit lower, swabbing her perineum near her ass. Groaning and growling the entire time all logical thought was clearly gone, his desire to pleasure and drink from her overwhelming everything else!
 
The pleasure overwhelmed her as he continued to drink from her, not realizing she had came at least three more times before noticing her arms were free. Even then, it wasn't very noticeable on a mental level, more physical as she reached up to grip at his arms. This time she was aware of her claws and when she could think, she tried her best to not dig into him.

Her clit extremely sensitive by his tongue lashing, that when the fourth orgasm hit, she became dizzy and wanted to pass out. Instead she pulled at his arms, which naturally pulled her legs further apart and her hips raised up more. She needed to feel more, wanted to feel more.. craving it as her mind slipped deeper into this new world of pleasure.

"Please.... Erys... I.. I want more..."

Her eyes rolled shut and her head fell back when she felt the edge of yet another climax reaching its limit. Somewhere in the depths of this new world, she started to think of Erys more and more, he quickly becoming the very center of her world. Somehow she knew he needed more too, realizing that he hasn't gone any further than using his mouth on her. Licking her lips she wondered what he would taste like. The image flashing in of her tasting him is what sent her over that edge, crying out and gasping for air.

"Please... let me.. make... you feel.. good too.... Please.. Master.... I want to give you pleasure... too... Please Erys... You must want.. more... Please.. Daddy... Please.... let me give you more.. Erys.."

Myaleni was too deep in the pleasure that she didn't comprehend half of what she actually said. Writhing and trembling in his embrace as images of her pleasuring him flooded her every thought. Her tail was trapped between his legs, pressing as it strained for freedom, flicking wildly against his hard bulge. Something she barely caught notice of considering most of her focus is on the throbbing between her own legs.
 
She was beautiful to watch cum... her lithe body would spasm and flex when he flicked and tormented her clit, her entire being would tighten up to the crest before she would relax as she came, only to repeat that cycle over and over again. As she tried to pull at his arms he considered ignoring her and continuing with what he was doing, but his own needs and desires were far too great right then.

As she came and incoherantly babbled in that way though when she called him master his cock flexed with desire, though truth be told when she called him daddy he found that one a bit weird. He didn't put much stock into it though, and though she was writhing and trembling though he released her thigh, letting her hips fall onto the bedroll, though instead he slid his hands down and feverishly worked at the ties of his pants.

His face covered in a sheen of her cum he panted with primal desire as he watched her pulling still at him, though within a moment he worked his pants down and freeing a rampantly hard eight inch cock his heavy balls were churning with desire. The way her tail had pressed and flicked trying to get freedom against his shaft and balls had only catalyzed the situation, and even as he kicked his pants away, he groaned to himself as he climbed over her.

Knowing from her own earlier admission that she wouldn't know much, he moved and straddled her torso, his thighs rubbing her shoulders and breasts though as his cock bobbed before her lips, he leaned forwards and looked down to her.

" Good girl... now's your turn to pleasure me..."

He gave her a comforting smile and instructed her to open up and tuck her teeth beneath her lips as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth... as he shifted his hips rubbed and brushed her nipples so only kept her heightened but if she had thought his scent was heavy before, with his cock sliding carefully into her willing mouth his scent entered every fiber of her senses, letting her become addicted to it, in a sense 'stamping' his scent onto her mind as her alpha... though of course until that rather large cock split her tight virgin pussy open and came in her pulsing needy slit the 'process' wouldn't be complete.

He had considered just fucking her, but he wanted to feel how wanton and lusty she was! Therefore he didn't move his hips much, instead telling her what to do and 'making' her suck on that big thickly veined and pulsing cock for herself!
 
Her body kept jerking and twitching as the nerves were still in shock, that Myaleni didn't truly feel him releasing her. Her legs did close at the first the got, mostly on instinct rather than embarrassment. The throbbing between her legs still very intense in the after glow of it all. Having no idea of how long he drank from her, or how many orgasms he ripped from her.

Just when she was about to curl up, thinking that he was done, she felt pressure on her chest. It was his scent and something very hot teasing her lips, she licked at the very tip and tasted his precum. Initially she was just licking her lips, yet with him so close she had no choice other than to lick him too.

This caused her to open her eyes, a lustful glaze and a desire for more is all he could see in them. The shy little kitten from earlier no longer there as she looked straight at his enormous cock. From her view it was enormous at least, then again, she had nothing else to compare it to either. Though, from what she can see of it, he was perfect in every sense of the word.

His scent however, it did consume her... being this close to it... it seemed to consume her soul too. She did want more.. No, want isn't the right word.. Need? Craved it? Whatever the word, it certainly did become her drug as she opened her mouth and swirled her tongue over the thick head. Groaning and purring deeply at the taste of his precum.

He can feel her hips writhing again beneath him, not overly exaggerated as she is worn out. Also his weight prevented her from moving too much. though it was more than enough to let him know he's having an effect on her. It didn't take her too long to actually start sucking on the first couple of inches eagerly.

The position didn't allow her to get anymore than a few inches, though that was fine by her. Each time she did push him further, touching the back of her throat she would choke on instinct. Every time she did, her ears would lower wondering if it disappointed him at all. Though hearing his groans of pleasure and seeing that look in his eyes, she didn't see any disappointment at all.

Myaleni's purring grew deeper and it vibrated against his sac that rested on her and along the few inches that she sucked on. Before too long, she couldn't get enough of his taste, feeling the swelling of his cock and more precum dribbled onto her tongue. Like a drug addict, she got lost in his overpowering scent and nothing mattered but him.

The outside world disappearing more than it had when he was between her legs. Wanting nothing more than to be his mate and no one can take her away from him!! Though she couldn't take him too deep, she certainly worshiped what she could get.
 
Oh she had almost the perfect look of post orgasmic pleasure written across her face as he moved to climb over her. The call, the plea from her to allow her to pleasure him thrilled him more than she probably could imagine. Even as he climbed over her he watched how she remained splayed as he positioned himself above her.

As her tongue flicked out and rolled over the oh so swollen glans of his cock Erys's own head threw itself back as he grunted out loudly... a delicious shiver coursing through him. Though he was tempted time and again to force more cock into her wanton little mouth and make her feel utterly owned, at the same point he knew better. He wanted her to feel his enjoyment without losing her own desires.

As she sucked him in though he panted and grunted out, constantly when he had enough of a rational thought in him telling and complimenting her, letting her know at NO point was he dissapointed. The position she was in didn't allow her to take much into her mouth but it was certainly enough.

As she rolled her hips and couldn't help but get into more and more of it she was also treated to an almost steady river of pre-cum dribbling from his cock. Even as he arched his back and pressed his cock in and out of her mouth slightly, he was panting hard with the purring only jostling and enticing his heavy balls Erys was soon bucking rolling and rocking his hips.

" Oh... fuck... I'm... going to cum Myaleni..."

He had hoped to last longer to enjoy her lusty mouth but he was far too ramped up... though he looked down to her as he groaned.

" I'm... going to give you a taste... and then cover you with cum... and... when I am hard again... I'm going to... take your pussy... and make it mine."

She wasn't the only one half delirious with pleasure and desire then... and they both knew that they had gone too far to stop now... 'like it or not' Myaleni was going to be mated and in some ways bred tonight. This way though, by cumming in and on her face and chest first Erys would have more rational sense when he mated her so he wouldn't hurt her more than necessary either!
 
It gave her more confidence to hear the pleasure rumbling through him as he groaned. The warning he gave sent a spark of excitement down her spine. Though feeling his grew in her mouth, it also brought a tinge of fear. It is more than obvious the difference between them, with him exploding, it would no doubt flood into her mouth.

He explained what he had planned for her, however she only really caught about half of what was said. His cock swelled and she struggled to keep sucking as his pace picked more. He wasn't thrusting hard into her mouth, though it was more than enough to tease the entrance of her throat. Causing her to gag and the tears to flow. She didn't fear it though, only struggled to accept the extra bit his bucking forced her to take.

Then it happened.. he growled out his pleasure and the first burst exploded into the entrance of her throat. The second spurt more into her mouth as he pulled out. She quickly turned her head as she tried to get over the shock of what just happened. Yet, she felt more of his cum landing on her face and over her breast as she gasped for air.

She didn't know what made her do it, but she reached to her breasts and squeezed them around his exploding cock. The way it slipped between her breast with his cum as lube, she couldn't help herself. Turning her head back to watch it give a few more burst before he slowed down his thrusts. The last bit landing directly on her face and mouth. Her tongue licked at her lips and then licked at the tip of his cock, unable to get enough of his taste. It was just as addicting as his scent is, if not more!
 
Erys smiled as she was clearly as into this as he was, though truth be told his looks were much more focused on the pulsing almost purple hued arousal of his cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. Even as she struggled to take it her tears didn't seem of pain or sorrow so he wasn't too worried.

At that point he was having a hard time holding back in any meaningful way, and even as he arched sharply and bucked, he was able to pull his cock from her though not before she got two good bursts of cum. It was clear he hadn't masturbated since losing his memory, so his balls tightened, pushing more and more cum in waves from his turgid prick!

As he was about halfway through his orgasm though he felt the warm sides of her breasts rubbing his cock which only caused him to jerk, his cock twitching wildly in the air as the last few spurts of cum did indeed keep to his previous promise of bathing her face and tits. Even as he 'came down' from his orgasm though Erys' hips twitched with each pass of her tongue, though even HE was amazed that his cock didn't waver in it's hardness.

Her scent kept him rock hard... after all her heat hadn't passed and wouldn't until the 'deed' was done. For now he was panting hard, though shifting a bit he let her move her arms and hands freely, his knees resting just beneath her armpits as he reveled in the rush of sensations. Looking to her though as he regained himself he grinned though.

" You're... so beautiful Myaleni..."

He knew she probably didn't think of that considering she was sweaty and covered in cum but he certainly did... in FACT Erys had no thought of ANY other woman being nearly as beautiful as she was, and it was clear he wasn't done with her... not that her body would LET this be the end of it either. They were BOTH ready for the next step so to speak!
 
Myaleni was still breathing heavily as she tried to regain some control over her breath. At the same time, she couldn't stop licking ALL of his cum off herself. Acting exactly a kitten as she scooped it off her face with her fingers and licking greedily off them. There was something about his seed, it reacted with her needs, almost as if it is intensifying her heat cycle.

Licking it off her chest and noticed that he is still very much hard, seeing his cock twitching between her heaving breasts. It also still had a coat of cum glistening off it and she licked her lips with a different kind of hunger. With her arms free, she grinned and placed them on his chest. Very lightly she pushed him back off her, urging him to sit down. Her position shifted as well, getting onto her knees as she leaned down to lick and suck his cock and sac clean. Her tail swishing happily while she licked and sucked as much 'milk' as she possibly could from him.

"I need more..."

She slowly began to kiss up his chest, paying some attention to his nipples and working up to his neck. Slowly she straddled onto his lap like before, grinding herself against on any skin she can. Purposely putting his cock between them, using her body to press up against it for his pleasure.

"My body craves for more of your seed Master..... To taste you again... Yet, I am also afraid... Not of pain though.."

She kissed along his neck and jawline, tasting the lingering juices of her own cum, which made her growl with more desire.

"I am afraid of you... It is too late to stop I know this.. but.. It doesn't ease this fear.... of you leaving me....When you get your memories back.. If you have another mate out there... If I have your child.. What will you do? I am afraid... of being.. alone.. after we do this..."

She couldn't stop kissing over his neck and licking her cum off his jaw as she spoke in between kisses. Eventually her kisses made their way to his lips, growling deeply at tasting herself within the kiss, savoring the mixed flavors of their cum together. The whole time her hips couldn't stop grinding onto him, making her clit rub against his hardness.
 
He looked down to her through lust glazed eyes as she was scooping the copious amounts of cum off herself and drank it down... a thrill rushing through him as he watched such an act of such obvious wanton desire. He shivered as her claws raked over his toned handsome chest, and as such when she lightly pushed on him he willingly moved for her, sitting and watching in a slight sense of stupidation as she leaned down between his legs and licked all the cum off his pulsing cock and balls.

Leaning back on his arms he groaned lusilly, his twitching cock pulsing as she 'cleaned him', though as she climbed up into his lap as she licked and paid some attention to his smaller nipples she would find that they were certainly very sensitive from the shivers, gasps and groans coming from him.

As she finally was kissing along his neck and jawline he growled and straightening a bit she could feel his arms wrapped around her, his warmth surrounding her, though as she voiced her fears he was confused at first, though as she clarified he nodded to her.

" I know... and I can't... promise that things won't be different when I remember everything...
but I can assure you of one thing Myaleni."


He purred as he rubbed and squeezed her ass, only intensifying her grinding on his cock though he added before they delved into kissing.

" You... won't be alone. I won't... leave you."

He growled though as she was constantly grinding onto him... her wetness slickening and coating his cock though as he finally kissed her deeply and panted with desire into her lips she'd feel him lift her hips before the tip of that large pulsing mushroom shaped cock pressed to her tight entrance, and with both hands guiding her hips, he knew better to be quick on this than slow at least for the initial penetration, so he firmly pushed her hips down, spearing his turgid thick long hard cock up and into her, pushing her onto him a good five inches, splitting and impaling her, breaking her open and stretching her in new and intense ways that of course she had never experienced before!
 
Despite the tiny hint of doubt nipping at her after hearing his response, it did make her smile into the kiss all the same. Currently, anyone would say anything in a moment like this and deep down she knew it. The longer he held the kiss, the doubt seemed to fade for the time. She whimpered a little at the feel of him guiding her into position, tensing up slightly when she felt his cock.

She tried to hold the kiss for as long as she could, whimpering at the stretching of him pushing into her. The sudden thrust is when she couldn't hold onto the kiss anymore. Breaking away and crying out and buried her face into his shoulder and neck. Her arms wrapped around him tightly, just as her legs tensed up against his in reaction to the thrust.

If she thought her nerves were in shock in before, she quickly realized just how wrong she was. It wasn't extremely painful considering she's more than ready for it, her body accepting him eagerly. It was more of a shock to having something so thick, hot and hard buried into her core.

"It.... It.. is too.. much.... hurts...."

Myaleni gasping for air as she remained tense and holding onto him as if her life was on the line. A few short seconds after the penetration, Myaleni started trembling from the shock. However, whether she fully registered it or not, her hips had started to very slowly roll. The heat cycle forcing her body to betray the emotions rushing through her.

It was her body that needed him, craved for his seed to fill her womb. The small motions she made on her own, caused her to whimper into his ear and her arms held tighter to him. Almost like she's trying to regain control over her own body, willing it to stop moving on its own.
 
Back
Top