Office Pics

well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

started innocently enough

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

fuck it, break room topless and braless

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.

a very fun crazy...

thanks for sharing

well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.

Wow. Amazing! Good way to keep Yourself entertained during a crappy 14 hour day.

Is it sad that I can't stop staring at your beautiful lips in that first picture? Granted, the others are amazing as well... but those lips... wow.

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

Nice try but I'll never get tired of seeing you and those sweet breast! :nana:

And now I know you have a sexy smile and lips to match the rest of you, yep total lust and all for you.......but your use to that! :heart: :devil:

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

Damn...all that and you fixed everything.....you need a promotion for multitasking

Awesome thread.
Blowbang, you're a sexy as hell woman and thanks for starting this thread.
Loving your pics. Hope there's more office hi-jinks soon.
And the lovely justadesperatewifeandmom has really added to it.
Your office is somewhere I'd enjoy visiting. Both of them actually.
Two very lovely ladies indeed.

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

This is gold. Even better in fact. Platinum? Is that better?
Not sure. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.

must get to that meeting, just a litte thing to take care of first

Attachments

• zqf8ez.jpg
    zqf8ez.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

You take my breath away!! Crazy sexy!!! :D:devil::devil:

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:):):):)

Justadesperatewifeandmom

Just so flirty, erotic, and sensual in words, deeds (even hallways), and pictures..I can only say thank you and wish for more 😊

You are brave. :rose:
idk, could just be crazy, or out of fucks to give.

I wish I worked where all you ladies work.
I doubt it. yes it can be fun, but also soul sucking corporate environment with long hours too, just depends on the day.

wow! Those are gorgeous...and yes, you are the best employee ever.
Maybe employer? I would sure work hard for you! :)

I make a crappy boss and try to avoid those positions. it might just be possible when someone whines about whatever, I might say shit like, "oh waaa waaaa, I am a delicate little flower and my pussy hurts....look dude, shut up, and man up. if i can do this shit, so can you" And that is why I should not work management. Only thing that could be worse would be HR, my god are people just a bunch of pansy ass whiny pains in the ass.

Thanks for your in depth reply. I think it is fantastic that you can have a little fun at work like that. It is even better that you can enjoy it without worrying too much about getting in trouble.

yw

Where can I get a job application for where you work? :D
it is more a resume thing.

Crazy? How about adventurous? I need to hang out in the hall and breakroom at work more often!
I always recommend hanging out in the halls or breakroom, but no matter where I hide, sooner or later people who want things find me...well except the work shower room, no one has found me there yet. damn people wanting me to do my job while at work.

Glad you were able to relieve a little stress with some fun! Nice pics'
thank you.

Wow! Your company hiring!?
2 open positions....technical operations engineer and an advertising executive

Sounds like a good day was had by all. At least you have your camera and your exhibitionist streak to lighten the day.

Lovely photos.
my phone is my electronic leash, never to leave my side, so yeah I always have a camera.

https://imgur.com/aBsMIY7

OK, i work from home so this is a bit too easy...
nice.

Great additions!
thanks

a very fun crazy...

thanks for sharing
yeah it is all fun and games until the cops get involved.

Wow. Amazing! Good way to keep Yourself entertained during a crappy 14 hour day.
yes, it totally helped

Is it sad that I can't stop staring at your beautiful lips in that first picture? Granted, the others are amazing as well... but those lips... wow.
well thank you.

Nice try but I'll never get tired of seeing you and those sweet breast! :nana:

And now I know you have a sexy smile and lips to match the rest of you, yep total lust and all for you.......but your use to that!
well thanks, i swear sooner or later you will get tired of seeing my breasts

Damn...all that and you fixed everything.....you need a promotion for multitasking
I am an excellent multitasker. look at me now. i am in a meeting

Awesome thread.
Blowbang, you're a sexy as hell woman and thanks for starting this thread.
Loving your pics. Hope there's more office hi-jinks soon.
And the lovely justadesperatewifeandmom has really added to it.
Your office is somewhere I'd enjoy visiting. Both of them actually.
Two very lovely ladies indeed.
thank you

This is gold. Even better in fact. Platinum? Is that better?
Not sure. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
thank you

OMG...can't stop watching :eek:
thank you

God that is so hot, I would love to worship your breasts,
PM and we can at least chat about how I would worship your
beautiful tits.
well thank you. my lit box is pretty much a lost cause.

must get to that meeting, just a litte thing to take care of first
nice

You take my breath away!! Crazy sexy!!!
thank you

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:):):):)
;)

Just so flirty, erotic, and sensual in words, deeds (even hallways), and pictures..I can only say thank you and wish for more 😊
well thank you.

Extraordinarily beautiful!!

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

I am so amazed at how beautiful you look!

You look so cute! Love the smile!!! And your assets 😍😍😍!

I am going to be brutally honest, and please don't take offence, how can men even work near you?! You are absolutely gorgeous!!

You should change your name to JustaCuteMum&wife ;)!

cube boob. ah my boring grey messy cubical, my home away from home.

ok in all honesty, I took this one thursday before this thread existed. (yup even without the thread, was totally going to do it anyway, so hey)

ok in all honesty, I took this one thursday before this thread existed. (yup even without the thread, was totally going to do it anyway, so hey)

Gorgeous!!!

We don't mind your "boring messy cubical" as long as you are in it ;)

cube looks a tad crowded...

Regardless of when you took it you were at the office and it is fantastic.

Last edited:

Love it! :heart: :kiss: You so need to start Your own thread. Pretty please! :rose:

Back