Office Pics

That's the same "issue" I had with taking pictures, it always felt like the same old thing unless I got creative with it. But I can say as a fan I doubt none of us are ever tired of seeing your tits regardless of not unique it may be. I'd say don't worry about it, but you're probably weird like me haha.

yes it gets tough, maybe i will start with weird random filters or accessories or some shit, just something... anything different lol. and i am obviously weird....i think that is even in my profile

And there was much rejoicing and the world was made whole again. NEVER worry about not being unique, you, your personality and your incredibly amazing body make you unique enough for the rest of days to come. 😀

thanks. I guess I could just share a random aspects of my personality with my photographs, i am sure some weird and unique drivel will flow in whatever I ramble about.

thank you. the thread and your fans have missed you...
thank you

You have such gorgeous boobs....so nice to see them!
thank you

Great to see you again!
thank you

Office pix are so erotic...they don't even have to be nudies to be exciting...
I agree, but nude is more fun lol

I am so happy I found this thread.....defiantly improved an otherwise shitty day and although I doubt anyone wants to see my fat arse naked or in any real form of undress I will post a pic tomorrow
I like this thread, one of my favorites. I like bending and breaking rules. That alone is enough to turn me on. of course, I am not hard to turn on, so there is that.

Well I am kind of sad this thread has seen almost no action in the past month. I love work place shenanigans and improved office morale. So a shameless bump for more. But if I am asking, I guess I should share too. Didn't intend to post this when I took it last week but again if I am asking I guess I should give a little. And yeah it is cube boob. I lack creativity

Any pic or painting that inspires feeling from the viewer is consider art,google fact not mine and Justa your pic always inspires me , maybe I'm simple but I know what I like. :nana:

Have fun with it cause I'm not finding this boring ,dull or ho hum.

And a shout out to those Lips! :heart: Wait is that a uncolored hair pic also!!!

Any pic or painting that inspires feeling from the viewer is consider art,google fact not mine and Justa your pic always inspires me , maybe I'm simple but I know what I like. :nana:

Have fun with it cause I'm not finding this boring ,dull or ho hum.

And a shout out to those Lips! :heart: Wait is that a uncolored hair pic also!!!

Well thanks. I guess I shall add artist to my resume too. And yeah I hadn't recolored my hair this year until yesterday. Color fades pretty fast so what was there is the bleached ends of my hair. Idk I was blah, lazy, and not colorful.

Well I am kind of sad this thread has seen almost no action in the past month. I love work place shenanigans and improved office morale. So a shameless bump for more. But if I am asking, I guess I should share too. Didn't intend to post this when I took it last week but again if I am asking I guess I should give a little. And yeah it is cube boob. I lack creativity

Awesome.
You're a babe. It's not just the boobs, fabulous as they are, but you're a great looking woman too. Love those lips

oh my

You are magnificent, and don't ever let anyone tell you different. Your profile is full of wit and expresses beautifully the frustrations of office boredom. I get that. I do hope you write stories full of snark and sexiness.
thanks for your spirit,
:rose::rose::rose:
G

nothing too exciting, the things you would expect. sfps, flash drives, tools, connectors, batteries, snacks, ok maybe a few things that are not quite expected

You are quite organized :) You should see some of our development labs, they could use your help, and so could I ;) :rose:

Wow this is a blast from the past, glad to see it made it back going again

Awesome.
You're a babe. It's not just the boobs, fabulous as they are, but you're a great looking woman too. Love those lips

Well you, but partly my aweson cube and sexy work shower room too.

You are magnificent, and don't ever let anyone tell you different. Your profile is full of wit and expresses beautifully the frustrations of office boredom. I get that. I do hope you write stories full of snark and sexiness.
thanks for your spirit,
:rose::rose::rose:
G

Thank you. So far I've been too busy being a pic whore to write, but someday.

Thank you so much for this pic. They look awesome!!!

Thank you

You are quite organized :) You should see some of our development labs, they could use your help, and so could I ;) :rose:
I am poorly organized as you will notice if you are bored enough to go through hundreds if my pictures. I cleaned it a little for that shot lol.

I am poorly organized as you will notice if you are bored enough to go through hundreds if my pictures. I cleaned it a little for that shot lol.

Since you post hot creamy pics you're allowed to be a little disorganized ;) The small and large FPs in your drawer are interesting :devil:

Back