Teen Temptation (closed)

My question seemed to heighten her lust anew. Her body shuddered against me and I could hear a new sense of desperation in her rapid breathing.

" M-mr. Idris, m-may I come, please?! "

A slight trace of schadenfreude made me want to refuse. Just how much would she beg if I denied he request?

But watching the poor girl squirm seemed unnecessarily cruel given her age. Denying such a young beauty her release would be heartless. "You may cum, Lizzy," I murmured. "Cum for me."

 
For a moment it looked like he was going to deny my request. He looked so thoughtful that it killed me. Squirming beneath him, aching for release as if I couldn't do a thing without his permission must've given him some form of pleasure because he'd responded in the way that I had hoped he would.

"You may cum, Lizzy, cum for me."

As if his dominant voice was some sort of button, just hearing it caused me to cum on his fingers. "Fuck..." I whimpered, it felt as if I'd been getting ready for take off on a plan and was suddenly whisked away. My body felt light as air yet tingly all over, causing me to tremble against the man in front of me and the sink.
 
Elizabeth whimpered and then keened as her body shook. A gush of warm cum surged past my hand. I heard the drops splatter to the floor as waves of her juices flowed forth.

The young girl fell against my chest, her torso shuddering as her undeniably intense climax rocked her slender frame. When she at last calmed, she sagged forward. I clutched her body against mine as she gasped for breath until she had strength enough to stand.

"Sounds like you really needed that," I said when she at last looked up at me. "And I'm guess you wouldn't mind going again, either."

I glanced down. I'd enjoyed Elizabeth's orgasm so much that I now had a mammoth erection distending my pants leg almost down to the knee. "How about you and I both take some clothes off and have some fun, Lizzy," I suggested.
 
My orgasm was a much needed one and as soon as it hit me, I felt my body weaken and fall against Idrs' body waiting for the moment when my strength came back which took about 5 minutes. It had felt so deliciously wicked that Mr. Idris had been right when he had presumed that I wanted to go again.

Hesitantly, I nodded my head. As I pulled back from him my thigh brushed against his cock which was trapped in his cock. I swallowed hard wondering what would happen next.

"How about you and I both take some clothes off and have some fun, Lizzy," He'd suggested as if he could read my mind. I was still hesitant, he was still blackmailing me but then, he was right. It didn't have to be a bad thing. We could make this work for both of us, couldn't we?

Could he see the indecision in my eyes?

I licked my soft lips nervously, I felt like I should be more resistant, but my body was telling me otherwise. I also didn't want to leave him unsatisfied. That would make him mad, wouldn't it? He'd tell my dad and my dad's career would be ruined. With that final thought, I was convinced that going along with him would probably be in my dad's best interest.

Slowly, I began peeling my shirt off, letting it fall to the floor.
 

Elizabeth nodded slightly at my suggestion. She was hesitant, but I sensed an eagerness behind her trepidation. Her hands reached for her blouse, unbuttoning the few remaining.

I followed suit, removing my own shirt a few moments after hers fell to the floor. We stood in silence as we disrobed each article.

Her sodden panties were last, falling to the floor with a damp squish. My boxers followed, my cock swinging upright, pulsing with every heartbeat.

I gazed over her naked body. Her tender pussy beckoned me, but I resisted the urge to be aggressive. She had admitted her inexperience, so I could afford a little patience.

"You are beautiful, Lizzy," I praised. I reached and took her left hand by the wrist and guided it to my throbbing shaft. "Touch me," I instructed.
 
I blushed slightly at Mr.Idris' compliment as he guided my hand to his engorged cock then directed me to touch it. My hand wrapped around his thick cock and I bit my lip, looking at him to gauge his reaction. Hesitantly, my hand began to stroke him hoping that I wasn't too clumsy that it would be a turn a turn off.

Soon, I started to get a rhythm to the stroking motion I was doing and found myself becoming slightly aroused by simply touching him.

"A-am I doing it right? I mean, is this okay?" I asked nervously.
 

Her slender fingers could scarcely encircle even half my girth. Still, the feel of her tentative touch made me groan with desire. "Yes, that feels nice."

I let her fondle me until she seemed more at ease." I'd like you to put my cock inside you, "I declared. No point in being less than honest.

I could see the notion made her uncertain. "I know it looks too big, but I assure you that you can handle it. You are more flexible than you realize."

I was being more certain now than I perhaps had cause to be. I'd never been with someone so young and inexperienced. Maybe my lust for her was causing me to overlook the potential difficulties.

But my desire for her was almost overwhelming. A fresh glob of precum oozed out the tip and slid down the shaft. I couldn't advise her to refuse me. Not when her naked beauty beckoned me.

I grabbed a chair from the kitchen table and hauled it into the open area. I sat down on it, my throbbing erection rising from my lap like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. "Come over here and sit on my cock," I suggested. "You can go as slow as you like."
 
" I'd like you to put my cock inside you."

I should've known this was coming. I was conflicted because I was still aroused and his words made my body tingle but, once I did this; I couldn't go back. The uncertainty must've shown on my face because the next thing Mr.Idris said was supposed to calm me, I guess.

"I know it looks too big, but I assure you that you can handle it. You are more flexible than you realize."

I hadn't said anything for awhile silently fighting myself internally. I wouldn't be a virgin anymore. That was a good thing, wasn't it? But then, I wouldn't be a virgin anymore and if anyone found out my dads career would be over. Ironically, I had this thought now.

I barely noticed when he moved away and grabbed a chair and sat down and told me to sit on his cock again. I swallowed and told myself to relax and slowly walked over to him.

I straddled him like I would've if Darcy had one of those fake dicks on and slowly slid down moaning and whimpering all at once. It hurt but felt good all at once. Was that supposed to happen?

"I-it hurts..."
 
With a mix of anxiety and eagerness, she straddled my thighs and positioned herself over me. Her mouth formed a small O as she lowered herself towards the engorged helm.

"Just take it slow and you'll be fine, " I advised. My words were as much for me as her. I'd never been with a girl so young and inexperienced. My first time hadn't been till college and with a coed who knew a thing or two. She was virgin territory in more ways than one.

I think we both nearly balked when her pussy brushed against the tip. The cockhead looked like a massive fist and readily concealed her tender sex. How could something so big possibly fit? But she swallowed her concern and lowered herself atop me.

Her eyes went wide as her labia stretched and stretched around the blunt head. The flesh paled as it distended and she moaned plaintively as her body strained to accommodate my cock. "I-it hurts"

I could offer no words of consolation. Should I tell her to stop? Was this a failed experiment?

But then her body lurched forward an inch as the thick head popped inside her. She gasped as the thick shaft followed, inch by inch. It was still nearly too much for her. Nearly, but not quite.

I forced myself to remain passive. Her pussy gripped my cock like a second skin. I wanted to force her down as far as she would go, but that might hurt her. I turned my attention to her beautiful breasts, teasing her hardened nipples as she slowly engulfed my cock.
 
He hadn't spoken which worried me and it wasn't until I had slid down further that he made a sort of grunting noise. It was like his cock was breaking me in half or that's how it felt but maybe I was wrong. It wasn't like I had much to compare to. I continued pushing myself further and further down his cock, tears falling.

I felt him tease my nipples which only briefly made me forget the pain. Finally, I was sitting all the way on his cock. I began instinctively to rock back and forth gasping at the intense feeling of having him deep inside me. "M-Mr. Idris..." I moaned, stammering his name.

This felt way better than Darcy had described it. In fact there were no words for me to even describe how it felt. I continued to rock back and forth on him and bit my lip. The walls of my pussy rubbed against the girth of cock.
 

Elizabeth squealed and moaned his name as she sank the last third of his swollen shaft into herself. Idris hadn't been sure she could take even that much. Her pussy squeezed so tightly around his cock that it ached.

She was definitely in pain herself. Though some of her cries betrayed hints of pleasure, the intrusion into her tender interior was clearly far larger than she'd could comfortably handle.

Unfortunately, this knowledge only spurred his libido on. His massive pillar swelled inside her, as if drawing sustenance from her cries. Her belly bulged around his shaft, revealing the immense penetration.

Idris released her breasts and grabbed her plump buttocks instead. Grunting aloud, he lifted her entire body off his lap and hefted her several inches. "Yes!" he growled as he let her slide back down his shaft. He repeated the process, pumping her up and down his throbbing cock.
 
Liz gasped sharply, whimpering when he lifted her up then moaning when he pulled her back down on his cock. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as he filled her up again then repeated his actions guiding her to the apt speed he wanted to go.

His grunts and moans made her shiver. Despite the pain from earlier, it was becoming slightly more comfortable, more comfortable in the sense that she didn't feel like she was dying anymore.

Her mouth slowly opened into the shape of an 'o' as tingled and chills brushed over her body. Her free hand reached up to grasp one of her breasts. Liz' nipples were hardening up and were sensitive causing her to moan even more.

This was wrong, incredibly wrong but it felt sinfully good. It was no wonder Darcy was so obsessed with sex. Her breathing turned into short little gasps. She wasn't quite reaching up to orgasm but she wasn't far from it either.
 
Elizabeth's cries intensified as he pumped her body up and down. A part of Idris' conscious mind hoped she wasn't suffering too much. But that was a very small part amongst the sea of lust drenching his thoughts.

Fueled with desire and single-mindedly pursuing satisfaction, Idris reached his climax minutes later. Throwing his head back, he groaned gutturally as his cock swelled just before the first jet of cum rocketed out of him.

Multiple jets followed, filling her already overstuffed pussy. Her belly distended further as he pumped his seed into her. Only when the last thick spurt fired did he release his grip on her buttocks and sag back against his seat.
 
Elizabeth groaned as his pumping inside of her went faster soon she was mewling and whimpering as she rode his cock. The pain slowly progressing to pleasure. Her tits bounced up and down wildly.

At his grunt, she felt something warm filling her up. He was cumming inside her. When he did it only caused her to have yet another orgasm. She bit her lip hard because even though he said his daughter slept like a zombie she still didn't want to be found out by a kid.

More cum filled her, she groaned and fell against him once he was finished.
 

"Whew, " he murmured after he recovered his breath. "That was great, Elizabeth. You did really well. Really well."

He stroked her back as she leaned against him, enjoying the warmth of her body against his. He could still feel her pussy muscles softly squeezing against his cock as her most recent climax fluttered to a close.

"You know, I could go again in a little while if you want, " he offered. "But I don't want to overwhelm you if that's too much." Idris had never fucked someone so young and inexperienced, so he felt a duty not to push her too far.
 
Elizabeth took deep breaths slowly coming down from her orgasmic high. It had been much better than with Darcy for sure, despite her initial position of being blackmailed into this. Though she wouldn't let herself forget that, her body tingled at his question.


Did she want to go again? This was wrong, wasn't it? It was like the topic of every porn video for a reason. Still, he was offering and her body was still ready for him.

"I...." Liz finally stammered, "Yes. I guess, I mean..." she wasn't sure how she was supposed to be taking this. A few weeks ago he'd been blackmailing her just to suck his cock.
 
Yes. I guess, I mean.

Idris put a finger across her lips to silence her. He didn't want Elizabeth talking herself out of continuing.

He reached around her put his hands underneath her thighs. "Hold on," he advised, then hefted himself upright. Standing up with a beautiful girl draped across him was no easy feat, but he resisted the urge to grunt and groan. His thighs quivered a bit as he leveraged himself upwards, but he kept his balance.

Once standing, carrying Elizabeth proved substantially easier. Her legs closed about him for support as he bore her into the next room. He aimed his shoulders at the closest couch to the kitchen and stepped towards it. When he was close enough he laid her back into the cushions and followed with his body atop hers.

The muscular effort had his chest rising and falling heavily against her for a minute or so, but the blood soon began to reroute to the girthy pillar inside her. Idris grinned as she saw Elizabeth react to the swelling cock in her pussy. He began to stroke into her as his erection hardened into iron.
 
Elizabeth felt a small chill go down her back as Mr.Idris placed a finger on her lips and slowly but surely lifted them both up. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he carried her to the couch from the kitchen. She bit her lip as with every movement she felt him growing inside her. It was weird but a good weird.

Lizzie whimpered a bit at the feeling and blushed slightly at his grin of satisfaction before pumping into her once more. "Oh my..." she moaned as her sentence was cut off by the small mewling noises she'd started to make when he was fucking her.

She gripped onto his shoulder holding on as tightly as possible. Her nails slightly digging into her shoulder. "Fuuuck!!" She cried out while also thinking that it was amazing how much she'd missed out on while being a virgin.
 

Idris' strokes began slowly, but soon accelerated. Watching her firm breasts bounce in time with his thrusts was intoxicating.

Elizabeth's soft moans transitioned to louder gasps as he rocked her slender frame. Eventually the demure babysitter began to make sounds that betrayed her own fierce libido. "Fuuuck! " she cried, her voice husky with lust.

His hips collided with soft flesh as steady as a metronome. The den walls echoed with the clapping of their two bodies and the the obscene sound of her pussy sucking at his cock each time he pulled out.

Her vocal intensity increased as he pounded her harder. Too hard, a distant part of his mind acknowledged. She'd be sore tomorrow for sure. More experienced lovers would likely have begged him to stop. He was taking advantage of her innocence. But his libido overruled his conscience. "Take it! Yeah! Take it!" he grunted, his next climax swiftly approaching.
 
Liz was losing her mind. All she felt was his body and hers. Mr. Idris pounding her over and over again. It hurt, but it felt good..so good like he was he fucking the innocence out of her over and over and over again. Elizabeth was pretty sure that he was attempting to go that route.

She could everything, her body becoming extremely sensitive. Her clit pulsated with desire and his cock deep inside her getting bigger and filling her up completely then pulling back rubbing against the walls of her pussy.

Her breathing sped up and her moans became louder mixing in perfectly with his grunts, groans and dirty talk. The perverted encouragement only spurred her on even more and made her wetter than she'd already been.

"Yesss...." she whimpered, letting go off all proper decorum and the basic rules of being a respectable woman had flown out the window as she moaned,"fuck me, please. It hurts so good!"
 
Idris pumped ever more eagerly into the young girl's eager pussy. The sheer thrill of bedding one so much younger than he was thrilling. Hearing her beg for more only encouraged him further.

"Fuck me, please. It hurts so good!"

Idris did his best to oblige. His strokes pummeled into her, shaking her entire body. Her firm tits bounced like crazy as she tried to brace herself against the cushions.

"Fuuuck! Fuuuck!" he bellowed as his lust peaked. Once more, his mighty shaft expanded within her as he filled her with thick gushes of hot cum.
 
As soon as he came inside her it sent Liz over the edge crying out as her own orgasm hit her hard, covering her boss with her juices. Her body relaxed on the cushion of the couch as she slowly came down from her orgasm. The realization of everything that happened that night was slowly becoming clearer.

"Wow..."

She'd just lost her virginity to her boss. A man whom actually manipulated his dick inside her. What hit her even harder was that she enjoyed every moment of it.

What did they do now? Did they cuddle like she'd seen in the movies or did they just go their separate ways? After all, this wasn't a movie and he was her boss, not her boyfriend.
 
Idris leaned heavily against the couch, breathing hard from the exertion. Elizabeth took a few minutes to calm down from her own climax, her pussy still fluttering against his cock as it tried to coax every last drop of jism into her eager womb.

When he'd recovered, Idris pushed off the couch and stood. His cock slid out of Elizabeth with an obscene sound and dangled between his thighs.

He looked at the curvaceous teenager as she lay back in the afterglow of her orgasms. She really was strikingly beautiful. And so young! He'd always struck out with the girls when he was in high school, yet now he'd scored one decades later.

He wondered if Elizabeth would be up for more. He had considerable stamina left and he had really enjoyed the last half hour.

His thoughts were interrupted by a familiar high-pitched query from upstairs. "Daddy?"

His thoughts shifted into parental mode. "Uh oh, my daughter is awake. Guess we were a little louder than I realized," he whispered.

He turned towards the upper story and declared, "Daddy is downstairs, sweetie. I'll be right up to check on you."

" Probably best if you get dressed and go, Lizzy. I haven't thought through what to tell her if she sees you here, so easier to just avoid that possibility for now. I guess we can talk later about what happened here. Call me, I suppose. " Idris headed to the kitchen to find his pants.

 
Elizabeth had been slightly dazed when the tiny voice of Megan came from upstairs. Instinctively she reached for something to cover herself then recalled that there was nothing to cover herself with. She nodded her head at his words and slowly got off the couch.

She'd always pictured her first time slightly more glamorous with candles and rose petals sprinkled all over the floor.

Her mind was still blown that she'd had sex with Idris, the father of the kid she babysat. She followed behind him and grabbed her clothes, putting them back on.

"G-good night, Mr. Idris." She stammered before heading out the door with her purse and phone. As soon as she got in the car, the first thing she did was write out a text to Darcy but then erased it.

Did she really want Darcy to know she lost her virginity to her boss? No, not right now. It probably didn't even mean anything.

With a shake of her head, she made her way home.
 
Darcy held up the bikini against her torso and examined the result in the mirror of her bedroom. "is this too revealing, you think? Juliet's mom is going to be there, so I can't show off too much skin."

The busty teen never lacked for scanty swimwear. Anything from the previous summer automatically was too small to fit her current cup size. If she wanted her boobs to overflow the spandex, she could just wear an older model.

The trick was finding something appropriate for pool parties at which there would be parental supervision. Darcy didn't mind showing off her body when it was just her fellow teens, but she needed something more presentable when moms and dads were looking on. Otherwise those moms would call Darcy's mom and she'd get another lecture about dressing appropriately in public.

Unfortunately, that was easier said than done with her figure. Sure, she could get a full coverage one-piece swimsuit, but she hated being the only girl in a one-piece at a party full of bikinis. But finding a bikini that fit her massive rack without revealing too much was tough.

Darcy realized that her companion hadn't answered, so she turned around. Liz was sitting on Darcy's bed, but her mind was clearly elsewhere.

Darcy harrumphed and snapped her fingers till her friend reacted with a start. "Jeez, Lizzy, what the hell is with you? You didn't want to get together yesterday because your tummy hurt and today you're hobbling around like you're half crippled. You barely responded to any of my texts all weekend and you keep drifting off to La La Land with me talking to you. You've been acting strange ever since we went shopping. What's going on with you?"

 
Back
Top