The Tie that Binds (closed)

She liked the way that his fingers bit into the skin of her hips.

"Sir, please.... fuck me hard. I want to feel your hard cock inside of me." She could feel his hardness brush against her. She moaned softly.

"Please Sir, fuck me hard and dirty. Fuck me like the dirty girl that I am." She whispered as she pressed her pert ass back against his cock.
 
"So, you want it hard and dirty, do you, you filthy little whore?"
He pressed the whole length of his rock hard cock up against the soft flesh of her ass, then down to the back of her thigh, then pushed her legs apart with his and slipped it between them, shaking it from side to side so it slapped from one thigh to the other. Then he brushed the tip up and down her slit, soaking himself in her juices until he was fully lubricated.
"Janie, you are soaking wet. What a disgusting little slut you are! Are you ready for it now? Do you want me to ram the whole length of my thick throbbing cock deep inside you tight little cunt Janie? OK, if you insist, but don't blame me if it's a bit rough, that's what you asked for, bitch!"
They both knew the safe word in case he really did hurt her, but she was so wet that he thought she wouldn't complain if he took her roughly.
He was perfectly aligned, nudging at her entrance, her wet, swollen labia snuggling around the head of his cock. He made her wait a little longer for it, then gripped her hips even harder with his hands so she couldn't escape and thrust himself all the way into her, roaring and grunting and fucking her so hard that he lifted her hips up so her knee almost left the bed, with almost all of her weight held on his thick, strong cock.
As he pumped in and out of her with a steady rhythm, the pleasure of her tight, grippy young cunt was so intense that he came really quickly, all his muscles tightening as he jolted again and again, filling her up with powerful spurts of cum.
 
Janie didn't consider using her safeword. She loved the feel of him pushing inside of her. She clutched the bedsheets in her fists. She moaned and whimpered as he pounded into her. She liked it. She liked it a lot. She loved the way his cock bottomed out in her, making her gasp.

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir." She whispered as he called her names and fucked her like a whore. "Your little whore, Sir." She offered in a breathless moan that was choked back when her climax washed over her. Her whole body shook, and her pussy clenched him like a fist.

She cried out in pleasure when he climaxed inside of her.

It was so very intense that she was still shaking. She had goosebumps on her skin and she shuddered with every movement.

As he pulled out of her, she curled up on the bed.
 
"Good girl!" he gasped, "Love it when my whore comes while I fuck her!"
He felt her powerful contractions squeezing him and milking out every last drop of his sperm. When he was done, drained and satisfied, he withdrew from her as he started to shrink, and expressed his gratitude by giving her a firm slap on the ass.

He collapsed on the bed beside her, exhausted by the vigorous fucking and intense orgasm, gasping for breath.
After a few minutes, his pulse rate returned to normal, and he started to feel some post-climactic guilt over what he had said to her. He gently stroked her hair, and gave her a soft, slow kiss on the lips.
"I'm sorry Janie, I didn't mean all those nasty words I called you, you're a lovely girl. And that coarse language, I hope you don't mind - well, you didn't seem to..."
He glanced at the clock. It was 11ish on Saturday morning and he seemed to be falling in love with a girl he'd only just met.
His eyes closed for a moment, and, still tired from all the sex, he fell asleep.
 
As he kissed and cuddled her, Janie nodded.

"I did enjoy it.... even those words, especially those words." She whispered as they drifted to sleep. A little while later, Janie slipped from bed and slithered back into her dress. She stuck her lingerie in her purse.

She knelt beside the bed and kissed Mike's shoulder. "I have to go, but I had a lovely time." She whispered as he smiled at her sleepily. "Text me or give me a call."

She slipped out of his bedroom and met her Uber. She rode back to her apartment, biting her lip, she couldn't stop thinking about the night and morning she had spent with Mike.
 
Mike woke up from a deep sleep. As his eyes gradually focused on the bedside clock, and his brain started to function, he was confused. How come it was the middle of the day?

He had been dreaming about wild, hot sex with this beautiful and very submissive girl who had wanted to be tied up and kept calling him 'sir'. Or was it a dream? The bed was messed up. There were stains of certain bodily fluids on the sheets. And on the floor were the discarded bondage ropes. Finally there was that feeling in his cock - it had definitely had some serious action recently. Gradually the events of last night and this morning came back to him. He only very vaguely recalled her leaving, as he was in a post-orgasmic stupor.

He got up and showered, washing off the sweat and cum as he thought about what to do next with... Janie, that was her name. His dirty mind went through various fantasies, and he came up with a plan. Afterwards he put some clothes on and composed a text message:

His Lordship will be dining at home this evening. His kitchen maid should report for duty at 6.30 promptly, wearing her uniform, and bringing supplies. Sir will provide suitable beverages.
 
Janie looked at her phone and when she read his text message her heart fluttered. She smiled thinking about the game they were going to play. She went to the closet and found a little black dress. She rummaged in the kitchen and found a white apron. She packed what she would need for her uniform. She pinned her dark hair up in a classic bun.

She raided her pantry and fridge for supplies to cook dinner. She made sure she had every thing she needed.

She left her place at 6 to ensure she would arrive on time. She parked in his driveway. She stopped to tie on her apron before carrying her shopping bag of supplies in.

She went to the door and rang the bell and waited for his lordship to answer the door.
 
He was thrilled at the sight as he opened the door. One of his hottest fantasies was about to become reality.
He wanted to thank her first before getting into the game-playing.

"Oh, Janie, you look gorgeous!" he said, giving her a big hug and a kiss. "Come through to the kitchen and put your stuff down." He couldn't resist patting her firmly on the butt as he guided her through. He popped open a bottle of Prosecco and poured them both a glass. "Cheers! To us! You know, I've often fantasised about having a pretty young kitchen maid cook me dinner, serve it to me and provide for all my needs," he said, looking at her legs and licking his lips. He showed her how the cooker worked, and where she could find salt and pepper, oil, herbs and so on in case she needed them.

"Now Janie," he said, adopting the stern in-character voice. "Sir is going to watch you while you cook his dinner. Tell me what is on the menu, then you may begin."
 
Janie took a sip of her wine and then she gave a little curtsy to "Sir". She arranged the ingredients on the counter. She got out the cutting board and the knives.

"Tonight's dinner is ribeye, fixed to your liking, mushrooms in wine and butter, baked potato, and roasted root vegetables in balsamic vinegar."

She chopped the vegetables and did all of her prep work. She made sure that she looked fetching while she worked. She arched her back, and put her backside on display when she slid the cast iron pan and the ribeye into the oven.

She found herself stealing glances at him to see if he was pleased with her. She could feel her nipples hard against her dress, she could feel the heat growing between her legs.
 
"Well, I'm impressed!" said Mike, "My pretty little kitchen maid turns out to be a gourmet chef! I'll take mine rare, Janie."
He sat down and watched her as she prepared the food, admiring the rear view of the backs of her legs and her firm young ass as she bent over the kitchen worktop. Looking closely, he could see the line of her panties under the dress.
"Are you wearing panties Janie? I don't want you wearing panties, is that clear? They spoil your lovely curves. And I want you to be always available and accessible for me. Be a good girl and slip them off."

He got a decent bottle of red wine out, to go with the steak, opened it and poured himself a glass, and one
for her. He sat down on his chair, sipped his wine and watched as she bent over to put the food in the oven. His cock swelled up as an idea occurred to him.

"So, now our dinner's in the oven, we have twenty minutes spare. How should we spend it? I know, you're making the main course for me, so why don't I feed you your first course. A special amuse-bouche, prepared by me just for you. Would you like that? Come here and kneel down."

He spread his knees, pushed her to the floor between them and took hold of her hair, untying the bun and twisting her hair around his fingers, pulling her close.
 
Janie slipped off her panties when he asked and she slipped them into her bag. She returned to her tasks. She was enjoying his attentive gaze and then he beckoned her to him.

She knelt up between his feet and then his cock was in her mouth. She moaned softly when he undid her bun and his fingers tangled in her hair. His fist tightened and tugged just a little and she found herself getting wet. She trembled lightly.

She looked up at him and took him deeper in her mouth. She swished her tongue back and forth. She pressed her mouth down until she choked on his cock, but she didn't pull back, she inhaled through her nose and did her best to relax. Then she looked up to him to see if he was pleased.
 
Mike grunted with pleasure as his obedient little housemaid got down on her knees, reached for his penis and started to suck it. He tightened his grip on her hair, pulling her closer, forcing more cock into her mouth, and then closed his strong legs around her head, clamping her in place between his thighs, right where he wanted her, so she couldn't move.
"Good girl, work it with your tongue and your lips. Don't choke, keep swallowing, that feels good."
He rocked his hips back and forward on his chair, fucking her mouth, and pretty soon he was ready to blow.
"OK my little kitchen maid, are you ready for your first course? Here it comes. I hope you like the taste. It's a special recipe of my own."
His leg muscles tightened harder around her head as the pre-orgasm tension built up, and his grip on her hair got firmer. With an animal roar he started to ejaculate into her mouth, coating her tongue and her throat with his thick, creamy dressing.

He held her there as he spurted into her, while she tasted and swallowed it, and then relaxed his grip, allowing her to escape. The timer on the oven rang.
"Ah, good timing. Now serve our dinner and sit down opposite me. And get your tits out, so I can enjoy looking at them while we eat."
 
Janie had almost started to panic but his voice had kept her calm as his thighs clamped around her head. She shivered when he growled with pleasure. She swallowed and then wiped her mouth. She was a little unsteady on her feet when she got up to plate their meal.

She artfully arranged the components on the plates and served his first. Then she placed her plate at her seat. Before she sat down, she lowered the top of her dress and removed her bra. Her ample breasts on display for him.

She took her seat and then looked over at him, waiting for him to take the first bite, the first sip of wine. Her long dark hair was tousled around her face, long and loose, and her lips with just a little puffy from his face fuck.

"Does dinner please you, Sir?" She asked softly but playfully.
 
"What a good, obedient little kitchen maid you are Janie! I hope you enjoyed your hors d'oeuvre," he said, sitting back in his chair in post-orgasmic contentment and tucking his cock away. He watched as he took the food out of the oven, served it up on the plates and sat down opposite him, exposing her breasts for his pleasure, just as he had instructed.

"Well, that looks delicious my dear," he said, staring into her cleavage. Her chest was flushed red and her nipples were hard. "And so does the food! Cheers!" He clinked his glass against hers and leaned across the table to give her a little kiss on the lips, getting a little taste of his own salty cum.

She looked nervous as he cut into the steak and tasted it, along with a little of the vegetable mixture.
"Yes, that's very good my dear, the steak is perfectly cooked and the roasted vegetables have an excellent flavour. Not just a pretty face are you Janie? A talented cock-sucker and chef! I can't help notice," he said, looking at her nipples again, "that you seem to be in a state of sexual arousal. Maybe, if you're a good girl, after we've finished eating and you've done the washing up, I might fuck you."
 
Janie smiled at his praise. Her heart fluttered and she felt herself biting her lip. She felt her cheeks flush. She got up from her seat and poured him more wine.

"I am glad you are pleased, Sir." She whispered softly. She took her seat again and took a few more bites of food. She sipped her wine, and felt her skin warm even more.

"Is there anything else you need, Sir?" She asked playfully.
 
"Is there anything else I need, Janie? Hmm, let me think," he said, smiling at her across the table. He took another mouthful of the delicious food she had cooked him, and looked at her smooth, curvy breasts on display before him, then took another sip of wine. "So, my pretty little servant girl has come over here in a sexy little maid's uniform, she has cooked me a very nice meal, she has given me a fabulous blow job, and she has got her tits out for my pleasure. What more could a man ask for?... All right, I know. While we are enjoying our dinner, tell me a little story. An erotic story. A story involving your most intimate and personal sexual fantasies."
 
Janie got up from her seat and knelt by his feet. She bit her lip and thought for a moment.

"I imagine you having my boss Kate and her husband over for dinner. I cook for us and on the outside it seems like a suburban double date, but I am wearing nothing under my dress. I know that at any time you might push me into another room, shove my skirt up and fuck me senseless."

Janie closed her eyes.

"You would take me by the upper arm and pull me into your bedroom. You would take one of those plugs and push it into me and then make me come back downstairs and serve drinks and dinner as if nothing was different."

Her cheeks were flame red as she shared her fantasy.
 
Mike stroked her hair as she started her little fantasy story, smiling as he watched her pretty face go red.
"That's a good idea Janie. We should invite Kate and her husband Dave around for dinner. After all, we should thank her for getting us together. Then they could see how good we are as a couple, and what an obedient girl you are Janie. "
He thought for a moment, and then continued the story.
"With the butt plug securely lodged inside you, you continue to serve drinks and prepare the meal. But as you move, you are constantly being stimulated, and become more and more sexually aroused. Your pretty cheeks are glowing and your erect, bra-less nipples are pushing through the thin fabric of your dress. Dave has had his eyes on you all the time, and he's figured out that you aren't wearing any underwear. He and Kate hardly ever have sex these days. I whisper into your ear: 'look what you've done Janie, you naughty girl, that bulge in his pants is all your fault. I think you need to do something about that.' Dave asks if there is anything he can do to help, and I tell him to go through to the kitchen with Janie, while I keep Kate engaged in conversation."
 
Janie nuzzles the front of his trousers as he spins his tale until it is her turn to continue.

"He takes me in the kitchen and ties my hands together with one of your kitchen towels. He bends me over the kitchen counter and touches and explores under my skirt. He is shocked to feel how hot and wet I am. He pulls me down and puts me on my knees. He opens his pants and rubs his cock on my face. He holds his fingers to his lips to tell me to be quiet."

She puts her hands on his thighs as she talks.

"I take a deep breath and he uses my mouth. He tells me that he has been enjoying seeing me at Kate's office. That when he stopped by to see his wife he hoped he would see me in one of my pencil skirts, or my too tight dress."
 
"I try to keep Kate engaged in conversation in the living room, so she can't hear what is going on in the kitchen. I am intrigued myself. I know that my obedient little servant-girl will be taking care of Dave's penis, because that's what I told her to do. But I didn't specify exactly how she should do it. Will she be jerking him off? Or blowing him? Or perhaps even fucking him? Telling Kate to stay where she is I go into the kitchen and watch you on knees sucking Dave's cock. I am behind him so he can't see me, but you can. I give you a thumbs up and point at my watch to tell you to finish him off quickly. You pump your mouth up and down rapidly and squeeze him with your hand and with a strangled grunt - he doesn't want his wife to hear - he explodes in your mouth and you gulp it down."

Mike could see that Janie was getting more aroused by the story. Her face was red and her breathing was heavy as she knelt beside him, stroking his leg. He pulled her to her feet and slapped her bottom.
"Now Janie, don't forget your kitchen maid duties. Do the washing up and then you might get a treat. You can continue the story if you like."
He watched as she took the empty plates and glasses to the sink and bent over as she washed them. His fingers played with the handcuffs in his pocket.
 
Last edited:
Janie gathered the dishes and the pans from cooking supper. She carefully washed, dried and stowed each piece. She wrapped up the left overs and put them away. She made sure each move that she made was elegant and sexy. Her legs and breasts on display for his Lordship.

She looked at Mike sheepishly. "I am not sure what might happen next. Perhaps, you would spank me in front of him. Spanking me for being such a decadently wicked girl." She offered with a naughty grin.
 
Mike watched as his pretty, scantily-clad kitchen maid did all the work, while he sat comfortably in his chair sipping his wine and looking at her legs and ass in the thin little dress.
"Spank you, huh? For behaving like such a filthy whore?"
He got up and pressed her against the kitchen worktop.
"Janie, are you familiar with the phrase 'chained to the kitchen sink'?"
He pulled out the handcuffs, locked them around her wrist and locked the other end around the base of the tap, and then did the same with her other wrist, leaving her bent over the sink, exposed and vulnerable.
"Now, what can we use?" He pulled open a drawer, rummaged through the utensils and pulled out a large plastic spatula. "This should work," he said, swishing it through the air.

He took hold of the hem of her dress and lifted it up over her back, exposing her bare bottom, smooth and round. He swung the spatula firmly, slapping it against her soft flesh, watching her muscles quivering and listening out for her cries as red patches appeared where he was whacking her. He hoped he wasn't hurting her, but knew she had a safe word she could use if necessary.
"You are a disgusting little slut Janie - sucking your boss's husband's cock! What are you?"
He slapped her ass and thighs again with the spatula, knowing that this treatment got her even more wet and horny. He felt himself hardening in anticipation of what he was going to do to her next.
 
Janie strained against her handcuffs. The spatula sharply kissed her skin and she could feel her skin getting pink and warm.

"I am a filthy slut. You need to teach me a lesson, Sir." She whispered in a sexy, voice.

The spatula caught some tender skin on her inner thigh and she cried out softly. The sexy, little yelp echoing off the kitchen tile. She kept wriggling and whimpering. Her thighs were hot and damp.

"I am such a bad girl, Sir." She looked back at him over her shoulder with a sexy grin.
 
"You are a naughty little whore Janie, and you're going to be punished."
His cock was straining against his pants as he looked at her beautiful round ass, exposed and vulnerable and pink from the spanking. He unzipped and released it, allowing it to brush against her thighs.
"Now, what can we use..." He rummaged through the cupboard. "Ah, how about this!" He pulled out a large carrot and showed it to the helpless chained girl. "And we'll need some lubrication." He picked up his olive oil dispenser from the counter and drizzled the oil over the carrot. Then he stood behind her and dripped some more oil between her cheeks.

"Now, we need to get you opened up." He pushed her feet apart with his, forced her buttocks apart with his hands and slipped the carrot in between them, pressing it against her tight knot of quivering muscle. Twisting the carrot to and fro he slowly but firmly worked it all the way into her. "Good, that's your ass fully plugged. Now for your cunt." He was tempted to use another large vegetable but he couldn't wait to fuck her. Bending his knees slightly he slipped his cock in between her wide-open thighs, coating it with a mixture of olive oil and Janie's own lube, which seemed to flowing freely. With a growl and one hard thrust he entered her all the way, ramming her up against the hard worktop and straightening his legs so that he lifted her feet off the floor.
 
Janie cried out when he thrust into her, her ass full. The hand cuffs rattled against the sink, the metallic sounds adding to her arousal. She whimpered and then moaned softly.

She laid her head down on her arms and just gave in to the sensations.

"Please, Sir... fuck me hard. It is what I need, Sir. Please." She moaned softly. She could feel herself getting so very wet, and then as he slammed into her, she felt herself gush all over his cock.
 
Back
Top