The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nodnods*

Definitely do. They're sneaky bastards.

But, uh... other than that, you should be fine.

Though, night owl for you is just evening for me. Still dark, but not quite the same.

We're approaching 3am here so...

yawns

...pretty much...definitely...

yawns some more

...middle of the night...

We're approaching 3am here so...

yawns

...pretty much...definitely...

yawns some more

...middle of the night...

Yeah, I thought you were seven hours ahead of me. Which puts you ten hours ahead of the west coast here.

*blinks*

*grins*

You need to be here on the 21st! If the world is ending, you can let us know about it hours ahead of time!

Yeah, I thought you were seven hours ahead of me. Which puts you ten hours ahead of the west coast here.

*blinks*

*grins*

You need to be here on the 21st! If the world is ending, you can let us know about it hours ahead of time!

I will be sure to pass the message on should things start to go 'pear shaped' around these parts on the 21st, have no fear

winks and stretches

Right, I think that even if it's only a little sleep and only really a light doze...I should probably try...

...I may well be back very soon... :eek:

I will be sure to pass the message on should things start to go 'pear shaped' around these parts on the 21st, have no fear

winks and stretches

Right, I think that even if it's only a little sleep and only really a light doze...I should probably try...

...I may well be back very soon... :eek:

I've always loved that expression. Pear-shaped. Makes no sense to me, but it sounds damned cool.

Anyway.. I hope you're at least able to get some sleep!

Unfortunately, I believe that there will be more of these things reported in the future. Be carefull out there.

LT: When you fight for something with everything you have....why would it seem off??

Uh huh....

Well. I knew. Past experience tells me. That after the sting is over, I'm stuck in the gutter for a loooooong time. I got so little work done the last time around because I was such a twitchy wreck in my cubical

Bad for productivity, good for...well, good for my mental imagery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back