Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT today's project was "put away all the clean laundry"... but there was no room in the inn... so it morphed into cleaning out my closet and dresser. I've thrown out 5 small bags of old crappy crap and packed up 2 enormous bags for charity... and still I have laundry with no home. What. The. Hell. ?!?!?!

ICT today's project was "put away all the clean laundry"... but there was no room in the inn... so it morphed into cleaning out my closet and dresser. I've thrown out 5 small bags of old crappy crap and packed up 2 enormous bags for charity... and still I have laundry with no home. What. The. Hell. ?!?!?!
You too? Spring cleaning must be in the air. I just dropped off a few boxes today. Feels so good to get rid of the clutter.

You too? Spring cleaning must be in the air. I just dropped off a few boxes today. Feels so good to get rid of the clutter.

Yes, but the whole point was to clean up my place for some very special company next weekend... and now there's even more mess... and, and, I have no time off before she comes... and, fucking hell - my place is a disaster. *gasp, wheeze, sigh* Ah hell... it'll work itself out... she's coming to see me... not my place, right? :eek:

Yes, but the whole point was to clean up my place for some very special company next weekend... and now there's even more mess... and, and, I have no time off before she comes... and, fucking hell - my place is a disaster. *gasp, wheeze, sigh* Ah hell... it'll work itself out... she's coming to see me... not my place, right? :eek:
I see. Well, just dazzle her with your talents and she'll not even notice ;) Relax. I'm sure it will be fine.

You'd be surprised by what a woman will put up with in terms of your place if she is into you. Last year, I had a date come over after my friend--who really, really did not like that girl in particular--paid a visit to my apartment with five sorority sisters, a handle of whiskey, and assorted amounts of ketamine, weed, and coke. She made a 45 minute drive over, I looked like Hell, the apartment was covered in panties ... and other things. We still made dinner and a show. Relax.

ICT now that I know the exact date of when I'm being laid off, it's a bit easier to move forward. That having been said, I'm still striking out in my hunt for a new job.

IFCT cleaning out my cubicle next week will be bittersweet.

ICT now that I know the exact date of when I'm being laid off, it's a bit easier to move forward. That having been said, I'm still striking out in my hunt for a new job.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you find something soon* hugs* I know you must be worried.

I C T Peepster (likes2watchU) sent me a hot and dirty PM today.

and thank god for it. *grins* thank you, Peepster, for that ;)

I take back everything I said about my closet cleaning being hell... I cannot begin to imagine, Drac. I wish you all the best!

I C T Peepster (likes2watchU) sent me a hot and dirty PM today.

and thank god for it. *grins* thank you, Peepster, for that ;)

:D All part of the service Miss Hot Appy Pie Kins... and I knows my name, too... I's a kewl cat... dig it? ;)

ICT I'm a fixer, a solver... and I'm trying to learn appropriate boundaries in this area.

IFCT I can't wait to see Ima's new AV... I'm imagining all sorts of fun and frivolity involved in the process :devil:

ICT I came during a sexy online chat with a woman friend.

IACT about a half-hour later, while still chatting with her, I found a carrot, lubed it and stuck it in my ass, telling her what I was doing as I worked it slowly deeper and deeper. IFCT I came so hard.

ICT I'm looking forward to being in his arms again. It seems like ages since we were together.
IACT I'll be getting a new AV.

I am so excited and happy for you!
and I can't wait to see the new AV!

on a side note..

ICT I am so lonely these days.

ICT it was fun finding myself in someone else's bed last night.
IACT we were too drunk to have the fun we could have.
IACT it is OK she had to go to work early—a good excuse to leave early.

ICT I really have no idea why I'm here.
I have no pics, much less ones that are flattering, and even less ones that I'd show anyone; besides, the AmPic thread has been dominated by young blondes (though I can't complain too much). The Personals thread I find to be completely irrelevant, and I've never been big into roleplay. The General Board is littered with political catastrophizing and links to women masturbating. The Author's hangout is for... well... people who write. I know no foreign languages except English (should you not be from an English-speaking country).
Yet at certain points, for the past 8 years, I keep coming back to this site. This is my third screen name... my third attempt to accomplish... well, I don't know what I'm doing here. I come here, and I almost never post anything. I'm fascinated with how bewildering this entire website is. Insight into the undercurrents of human consciousness... feelings that must be reconciled somehow.

You aren't alone. I'm much more of a lurker, only posting every eon or so. I think the important thing is that you keep coming back. You must be getting something out of it.

ICT reading this made my heart feel warm. I am happy for you.
Much thanks to you, Kate :rose:
IFCT I can't wait to see Ima's new AV... I'm imagining all sorts of fun and frivolity involved in the process :devil:
A lot of fun to be had making it, that's for sure ;)
I am so excited and happy for you!
and I can't wait to see the new AV!

on a side note..

ICT I am so lonely these days.
Thank so much :rose: I can relate to the lonliness, believe me. Just don't let it stop you from living. And we are all here for you to lean on when down.
ICT that I'm tired of fighting for the cause while others pee on it.
Never give up. If you believe in it, keep fighting.
You aren't alone. I'm much more of a lurker, only posting every eon or so. I think the important thing is that you keep coming back. You must be getting something out of it.
I'm honored you chose to post here, then :) Good to see you.

ICT a friend gave me good advice last night, and it really made me think. Maybe it is time to start letting people see the real me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back