Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
this could be fun...

I've never been with another woman before sexually, but this sounds hot...and could be a lot of fun. It could expand my curiosity into other things if put into that situation.
 
I have masturbated other women...and it's a sensual, exotic, wonderful experience, especially when the masturbation moves to kissing and touching each other..

It's not that it's better then sex with a man, it's just different. SO MUCH more sensual and exotic (at least for me).

That is the great part of being bi I guess :)
And coming to terms with your own sexuality...:D
 
Last Christmas, my sister-in-law gave me a make-up mirror that shows a magnified view of my face while I am applying cosmetics. A few evenings ago I had it next to me on the bed while I was making up to go out. I was nude -- I put on my clothes last when dresing up -- and the mirror caught my eye.

Hmmmm. I wonder what....I spread my legs and pulled the mirror up close to my pussy. Wow! What a view! The magnification was such that each little detail stood out -- the folds of my labia, the tip of my clittie, even the pubic hairs.

Hmmmmm. I wonder what.....So I positoined the mirror so that it would not fall down, and I went to work on my pussy. I stroked myself with the flat of my hand to get it wet and slick, and then in with one finger, and next with two.....fingering myself very slowly as I built up an erotic head of steam.....

And what a wonderful sight, to have such a view of myself masturbating. To be sure, I have jilled off countless times standing in front of the miror -- going back to my teen days, when I "invented" masturbation. But never such a close-up view.

About five minutes into this fun, husband Hal came in to see what was the hold up -- I should have been ready long since -- and he was much amused when he saw me sititng here finger-fuciing myself. I told him what I had discovered viz a viz the mirror, which prompted him to take a close look himself. I continued maturbting until I had two great orgams -- Hal watching all the while -- and then he dropped his trousers and gave me a brisk and satisying fuck.

I am dying to "do the mirror trick" the next time my regular jill-off gal/pal comes over. Do any of you have such a mirror? Using it for such a visual was much fun.

More 100-degree weather here in the DC area. I have spent so much time inthe pool the last evenings that I feel like a wrinkled prune...

Kath

I love this post..... I have taken to regularly using a mirror myself..Somehow it builds excitement and gives a real visual to compound with the fantasy....

I have filmed myself a few times too and watched it back the following evening with good results

Lou
 
I have always wanted to masturbate with another woman. So far its only been a fantasy. I have had an oppertunity once or twice but I chickened out. They were all friend of a friend deal and I didnt want things to get weird later.
 
I absolutely love watching. I feel completely self conscious though being watched. I remember the first time, I walked in on one of my girl friends during high school. I was staying over at her house because my dad was being an ass. When I got out of the shower I went to open the door and caught just a glimpse... luckily she didn't see me. I stood watching her through the crack, dripping wet. I couldn't help but join in. I never did tell her... ha.
 
Just ben watching some of the reommended vids here and now in that mood....again.

Mmm I hear ya. Just tryin' to start my day off well. One bowl of Cheerios, one cold spoon, and one freshly showered dripping wet pussy :D Doing my usual rounds...
 
missed youall as usual but i wanted to stop by and say hi---currently rubbing my pussy now..so good
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top