should I meet gunslinger64 & fuck his brains out?

juicypeachxx

Experienced
since I am stuck here in WV for about 2 more months with nothing to do but work out & buy lingerie makeup & perfume, do you think i should meet gunslinger64 @ fuck him till he cant move???
well GS didnt think it was cute or funny. so please disreagard this post ALL who read it. and sorry if i offended anyone i am just having a little fun. lighten up ppl! life is FUN for gods sake.

Last edited:
since I am stuck here in WV for about 2 more months with nothing to do but work out & buy lingerie makeup & perfume, do you think i should meet gunslinger64 @ fuck him till he cant move???

Absolutely.

And the other women on this forum should follow your example and fuck the nearest male litster into a coma. This is especially true for all women in Florida, or heading in that direction.

Let's get on this quickly, ladies!

I think so, and be sure and report back on the details. :)

Lol...I spanked her in private already...the lady is a glutton for punishment...thankfully

well GS didnt think it was cute or funny. so please disreagard this post ALL who read it. and sorry if i offended anyone i am just having a little fun. lighten up ppl! life is FUN for gods sake.

I have a business trip scheduled to WVA soon, id let ya screw my brains out for a few days..

She's in the corner pouting...I guess the spanking was unexpected and a little harsh, and it caught her off guard.

Thank GOD she looks good from behind...made all that effort totally worth it.

Sounds like gunslinger64 may have something he needs to hide.

no sense of humor = horrible sexual performance

Well, I don't know you, and certainly have nothing to "hide"....

to be honest, I thought I was being spammed...never had a popup box like that on this board.

cowslinger64's first catfish?

Absolutely.

And the other women on this forum should follow your example and fuck the nearest male litster into a coma. This is especially true for all women in Florida, or heading in that direction.

Let's get on this quickly, ladies!

This was funny. It made me smile.

Back