The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of mixed emotions...truly. I have house guests...my daughter and her family from Georgia are spending the week with us...and it's been raining steadily since Sunday. *sigh* Keeping a 4 yo boy amused takes it's toll on one. :eek:

I remember rainy days with that age group! Try finding some straws and cotton balls and have a race across the floor.

Alternatively, sit here for a bit, Tom. And have a drink. :D

One of mixed emotions...truly. I have house guests...my daughter and her family from Georgia are spending the week with us...and it's been raining steadily since Sunday. *sigh* Keeping a 4 yo boy amused takes it's toll on one. :eek:

At least where you live, the rain is relatively warm. You could always let him put on a set of trunks and run around in it.

I remember rainy days with that age group! Try finding some straws and cotton balls and have a race across the floor.

Alternatively, sit here for a bit, Tom. And have a drink. :D

Sit and drink sounds good to me. I'll have to try that thing with the cotton balls. That should keep him occupied for a while.

At least where you live, the rain is relatively warm. You could always let him put on a set of trunks and run around in it.

I already did that...if there wasn't thunder, he was in the pool. Has his own vest and pool float...I watch him from the comfort of the lanai.

What'll you have?

I've got a million of 'em, Tom. Eight years of Beavers and Cubs.

I'll have an ale please. A dark one. Robust and flavorful. High alcohol content. :D

If you have others, I'd welcome them. There are only so many videos...and I'm sick to death of Thomas the Tank Engine...those things are so lame. :rolleyes:

Good morning sleepyheads. Someone pass the sun tan lotion. There are some pale bits I don't want burned. I'll be by the pool.
:D

Good morning sleepyheads. Someone pass the sun tan lotion. There are some pale bits I don't want burned. I'll be by the pool.
:D

Mik,
We don't apply our own sun tan lotion around here, that's what the maidens are for! :D

The_Harem_Bath.jpg

And welcome to the party. ;)

All three of my chapters are posted :cathappy:

Now I have to start with the other chapters...ugh, this might take a while...

I think I better go find a bit of inspiration :cattail:

*settles down on couch with satisfied smile, licks cream sauce off chops*

Good evening, naked party. Everyone done with dinner?

Good evening, Bear. Yup. Done a while ago....you seem to have dined well....:)

Angel hair pasta with parsley cream reduction sauce made in the pan after sautéing chicken scaloppini. Also, tomatoes Provençal washed down with old vine Zinfandel. And if Tricia shows up we can talk about dessert . . . unless you've got something in mind? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back