Cutting Corners and General Cleanup...

Khukuri

Virgin
Edited: I retract the offer. There's still more work I can do on my own before I need an editor.

Last edited:
I must tell you that to decline the idea of having an editor, because you think you have alot more you can do before you use one, is such a bad idea. I thought the same way you did once. However, my editors have helped me learn where my mistaked were . They also directed me to many different kinds of resources that helped me more then it would if I was just doing it alone--without them. :rose:

mistaked were/QUOTE]

Shameful (nodding my head as I look aside in horror)

(not sure my editing of the selected words was ffective) ??

Sorry

I sent you the offer. Take it. Let me help you.

It'd be nice to think we're individuals frolicking in the bright and shining sun! Damnit, son, keep your head down!

Thanks for all your help. I'm a little nervous and quite protective of my ideas right now, as this is my first story. :eek:

Khukuri said:
Thanks for all your help. I'm a little nervous and quite protective of my ideas right now, as this is my first story. :eek:
Don't worry about it. Even after sixteen published novels and quite a few short stories, I'm still paranoid about my as-yet-unublished ideas. There really ARE people out there who will steal ideas, and [like everyone else's] mine are of the best quality.

Back