The Massage to Climax Providers for Ladies Registry

Blase

Sub Whisperer
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Posts
3,262
Well, I've noticed that we have threads listing providers of NSA oral services for both genders. I wonder, however, if there isn't still an erotic need out there that is waiting to be met...

This is a thread where ladies can find guys (or girls) who are willing to come and rub them the right way, then go home without commitment, drama, or medical worries.

Providers, please post enough info about yourselves to let the girls know roughly where you are, your gender, and why you, personally, are the one who would leave them lying in a post-orgasmic puddle as you slipped back out the door.

If this thread gets too many extraneous messages, I'll edit this post and add links to individual post-profiles. My own follows immediately below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies, have you ever had a massage that went "too far"? You know...It was nice, felt good... then suddenly...

Hey, that's just a little too... Wait, that's my...!! Can he DO that?! Oohhh...

The above is meant to give you some idea of both the way I think about eroticism and the way I treat women.

I value a certain subtlety. I relish the sight and sounds of your pleasure.

And, oh yes, I mean to have my way with you. :devil:

If you've just been picturing yourself as the girl in my little scene and part of you said yes without being asked, PM me and let's talk.
 
Youre pleasure is my business AND Pleasure

This Thread sounds like the perfect opportunity for all interested parties! It certainly is for me!

I'm a 44 Married WM and just love to ensure that a woman gets exactly what she wants.

A little oil can go a LONG way to providing the ultimate in relaxation and pleasure.

A LOT of oil can ensure that tight muscles get run over and eased without causign any (unwanted) pain.

I travel around the middle of the country and enjoy a warm chat when I'm on the road.

I'm quite interested in escalating that a bit and providing massage "services" is a great way to address some womans needs as well as mine in a safe and enjoyable environment!

These hands are golden for the purpose. Strong, Gentle and with skin that is just a little rough.

ahhhh, let me please your body. for in doing so, I am fulfilled...
 
I'll perform a amassage with my fingers tongue or anything else you might want. Check out my profile or PM me if you want to know more...
 
I could suppply a NSA massage

I am an amateur massage artist.

I give great massages and find that they can really be theraputic. With the additional orgasm I am sure that they will be welll received.

I am professional by day and live in Knoxville, TN. 37 and in great shape.

Please contact me.

mm89
 
jeeeeez you had to go waaaay back to dig this one up.
This is a record ... over 5 years

He had help: I linked to it in a recent post.

And the purpose of the thread is still valid. How many people are out there who'd be glad to have more physicality and eroticism in their lives, if only they could find it in a safe context, with a congenial partner?
 
I sure would, but it's been tough to find a partner in NC. :)
 
I'm not surprised you haven't found providers willing to put themselves on a list. A licensed therapist isn't going to risk their profession for a quick buck. They paid to be school trained, invested time to learn and practice. They rely on the certificate to make a living. Giving a happy ending puts them on the wrong side of their profession and the law.

Hobbyist who fancy themselves as capable of giving decent massages are just that, hobbyists. You would know the difference if you had both their faux treatment and a real massage. Men/women who advertise for sensual massages and body rubs are not licensed and not trained, only willing to skirt the legal system to sell sexual favors. They are essentially prostitutes and gigolos.

Are there legit therapists who eventually give their regular clients happy endings? Yes, a few. My husband found one. She broke down and gave him a HE the last month before she closed her failing business. Although licensed, she wasn't very good. His best masseuse allows him to be undraped but won't touch his genitals. I found one. He doesn't advertise. He's an independent working out of his house. He flies under the radar and ladies reward him well.

Will I tell anybody how to reach him? Absolutely not. I don't want to lose a good thing. I don't want people to find ME either. I will give tips in private on how to find them near you. Mostly, it takes patience, trial and error, and lots of luck.
 
Last edited:
I'm not surprised you haven't found providers willing to put themselves on a list. A licensed therapist isn't going to risk their profession for a quick buck. They paid to be school trained, invested time to learn and practice. They rely on the certificate to make a living. Giving a happy ending puts them on the wrong side of their profession and the law.

This thread isn't actually aimed at professionals, Sandra. An exchange of money, as you mentioned, would make what we're discussing illegal.

The point here is that so many go through life wanting more sensuality, more eroticism, but struggle, in different ways, with the challenges - not to mention the risks - of finding it. And do you know what's ironic about that? There are people all around them every day who want the same things.

You may disdain the efforts of non-professionals but, as you've admitted, you are in a fairly unique position, having found a professional who is willing to provide this service, so to speak, under the table. ;)

My own feeling is that the two situations are not very comparable. As you pointed out, professionals have to act with professionalism, so most people will be lucky, even after a diligent search, to find one who will add this kind of "extra".

What I'm offering isn't a service for a fee but a very personal interaction between consenting adults. That means, for example, that I don't need to adopt a detached demeanor in order to keep from getting sued, or worry about profit margins, or my next appointment. I can spend as much time as a woman needs just sitting and talking until she's comfortable - and I don't have to deduct that time from the back end of the session. ;) I can be playful, or affectionate. I can acknowledge that her femininity does not leave me indifferent.

I don't have to be impersonal. And it's not just about my skills as a masseur. There are other skills that come into play.

So, I congratulate you and any other lady who has found release in a professional context, but I respectfully disagree if you want to say, or imply, that what I or someone else in this thread can offer is not worth having.
 
Last edited:
I did believe you were suggesting trained therapists. Part of my mistake was being an unfamiliar visitor in this forum.

I have no problem with consenting adults using massages as foreplay. My husband would melt any woman with his skills. I even understand the needs that rub-and-tugs meet. My remarks were a bit harsh and perhaps misunderstood.

I was suggesting that finding the perfect daily double was worth the effort to search, fail, and search again. I can offer some private help on what to look for and where to look, a primer for happy ending language, and such things.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for coming back and elaborating, Sandra.

I've noticed your posts in other threads and I think you have an eloquent way of expressing yourself!
 
I am an experienced massage provider. I'm in the Phoenix, AZ area. A typical massage can last from 60-90 minutes. A typical massage starts with a light "survey" like touch of the body. Then on to medium massage that goes to every part of the body to include individual hands, fingers, feet, toes. It's very slow, loving and relaxing. Then usually the lady is quite relaxed, and receptive so I begin a lubricated anal sphincter massage which takes the relaxation to a new level, establishes an intimate atmosphere, and encourages the lady to surrender to the feelings. After a while, with completely safe hygiene, vaginal massage, g-spot and clitoral massage is begun. It goes for as long as the lady desires. Massages are of course customized to whatever the lady would want. Afterward, if there are any specific areas that need attention they are taken care of. There is never any cost or reciprocation of any kind expected.
 
Massage

is an integral part of making love.
I have often considered how to market my skills!
Now I know.
 
Damn, 2008 thread. Nearly a year old bump in recent times. Desperate much?
 
Wait a minute

There are threads that offer NSA oral? Why have I not found these?
 
Damn, 2008 thread. Nearly a year old bump in recent times. Desperate much?

You're missing the point, Equinox. This isn't a typical case of an ad that one person places and then bumps ad infinitum. It's meant to be a place where multiple people who are willing to offer this fantasy can say so.

It's timeless, so to speak. :)
 
I volunteer. 30/m...Colorado, 6', dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic build (not super muscles just toned/fit). Pic in AV and profile are me! I promise my young strong hands can work magic on your body. Please pm me if interested!
 
Back
Top