Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of that is bad? I assume you will be a naked mess of charcoal, india ink, and white acrylic, but I have been wrong before.

I am sure more than one of us is hoping for this naked mess.... WITH PICTURES!!!

The part where india ink stains one's skin for longer than I have before his wedding.. but maybe if I jump in the shower right away! Oh well..wouldn't be the first time I've shown up at an event with paint in my hair.

And I'll see what I can do about documenting the evidence.. ;)

A fail on your part, not mine :rolleyes:.

Sparty=Name of Michigan State's mascot, and occasionally used to describe Michigan State as a whole

Oh bah... I'm a hippie artist, why would I know Michigan State's mascot? Silly man. ;) :rolleyes:

What part of that is bad? I assume you will be a naked mess of charcoal, india ink, and white acrylic, but I have been wrong before.

I am sure more than one of us is hoping for this naked mess.... WITH PICTURES!!!

Here, here, pairodoxxx! Splendid idea!
:)

They're in the Big Ten...you live near a Big Ten school...it's just one of those things you know! =P

Evidently not... I knew who you were referring to if it's any consolation.

I am in Big Ten country as well.

They're in the Big Ten...you live near a Big Ten school...it's just one of those things you know! =P

Let me put it this way...I haven't owned and/or watched tv for more than 4 years. The only sporting event I proactively seek out to watch in person is rugby... :)

Evidently not... I knew who you were referring to if it's any consolation.

I am in Big Ten country as well.

Yay neighbors!

Hope that your weekend and the wedding goes just spectacularly for you. :) How goes things?

Your photography/artwork is absolutely amazing. You really have an eye for it. My favorites are IgniteMe, FallingSpring, and Doodle. I also love your "Body Studies" section.

Just plain amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

Group photo? ;)

Brilliant dear sir, brilliant. Are you going to play host? :D

Your photography/artwork is absolutely amazing. You really have an eye for it. My favorites are IgniteMe, FallingSpring, and Doodle. I also love your "Body Studies" section.

Just plain amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

Thank you! And welcome to my thread :) A lot of those pictures were for fun (like Doodle) but it's always nice to hear when someone appreciates one's work. :kiss:

I'm a lousy host. I lack the people skills I'm afraid. I'm single and I hate to mingle ;)

I'm a lousy host. I lack the people skills I'm afraid. I'm single and I hate to mingle ;)

Liar. :kiss:

I think a group photo may be just the perfect idea ;) Or perhaps you need more models for your studies of two people working together?? :devil:

Either is agreeable :) I've recently come across another male or two whom might be willing to model. It's a whole lot easier to find models when you ask the artsy friends..go figure :)

...except that one, he just loves his bod. :rolleyes:

That hits a little close to home...

Oh bah..we're going ice skating, remember? Bring on the mingling! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back