The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that is enough ice cream for all of us!? :eek::D

If anyone wants sodas, Blue has made sure we have every kind stocked in the fridge.

That's just his. This is for us.

dairy-month-giant-sundae.jpg

sFun_drool21.gif

I think we have enough now! Wonder if Di would consider providing some belly dancing for entertainment?

Good gravy! How many incarnations of Dickens can there possibly be? Susan Lucci as Ebbie Scrooge? It's beyond ridiculous. Bill Murray? George C. Scott? Will it ever end?

It's all about to make me ill. I was just hoping for a fun, mindless movie. All I got was bad acting/over-acting with constant cliche. Blech.

Okay ... so what was the movie again? I want to see that Meryl Streep/Whatshisname movie coming out soon. I'm in serious need of a chick flick.

*goes over to bar, finds a Kool-aid-like wine ... aha! white zinfindel ... guzzles a glass and wipes chin*

Need the fortification to get my history chapter done. :eek:

Later, you nekkid people. :rose:

Nero--
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Bad news everyone. Just heard that the child of a couple of friends of ours was robbed over the weekend. They took everything, including the food. they even fixed themselves some food and left the dirty dishes. They got the TV, playstation, dvds, frozen meat and many other things.

Now that sucks. I had something like that happen many years ago. They even took our tax documents. Is anyone setting up a help fund?

Now that sucks. I had something like that happen many years ago. They even took our tax documents. Is anyone setting up a help fund?

I was just told the police have a good lead and may be getting all her stuff back. We'll wait and see, but I've met this girl and she's as sweet as they come. I'd love to do something for her.

Robbed? Poor kid, that bites!
Glad they have a lead...usually someone the victim knows too. :mad:

But for pete's sake...emptied her frig? And left the dishes? Dirtbags

I'd love to do something to the perp! :mad:

I think the cops have that covered.

Robbed? Poor kid, that bites!
Glad they have a lead...usually someone the victim knows too. :mad:

But for pete's sake...emptied her frig? And left the dishes? Dirtbags

I can understand stealing the food in such times as these, but cooking with her pots and pans and eating on her dishes and ransacking the place is just too much of a violation.

Hey NPers! Just stopping in quickly before bed.

I've got a couple of stories to finish, then hopefully I'll have some time to hang out around here.

Don't be such a stranger!

Sorry :( These three-hour music rehearsals are killing me. I get home in just enough time to fold the laundry and get into bed. And maybe get in some "quality time" with Freckles.

Writing stories? And posting? There just aren't enough hours in the day.

But I have my Christmas story going strong and a smashing piece of romance I'm this close to wrapping up.

Sorry :( These three-hour music rehearsals are killing me. I get home in just enough time to fold the laundry and get into bed. And maybe get in some "quality time" with Freckles.

Writing stories? And posting? There just aren't enough hours in the day.

But I have my Christmas story going strong and a smashing piece of romance I'm this close to wrapping up.

wow...you DO sound busy. Poor Freckles. Please do stop in when you get a break.

Damn...I feel guilty now...wasted half the day away. :eek: Guess I should prepare for a new Monday. Nite peeps.

Evening all. :D

*looks around...sees no one*

Hmmm...I'll have a mug of ale and set a spell. Maybe some folks will wander in.

wow...you DO sound busy. Poor Freckles. Please do stop in when you get a break.

Damn...I feel guilty now...wasted half the day away. :eek: Guess I should prepare for a new Monday. Nite peeps.

Good night.

Evening all. :D

*looks around...sees no one*

Hmmm...I'll have a mug of ale and set a spell. Maybe some folks will wander in.

*waves* How you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back