Status
Not open for further replies.
ElvenAngel said:

and onther that came out ok while i was playing with my camera
forgot my aircon again
:p

Simply stunning, nuff said *nods*

My first port of call!

As a regular to Lit, like others I always make a bee-line for my favourite threads - this has been promoted right to the top - and all the others are being willfully neglected!

You have quite the most stunning body, an amazing smile, eye's I could happily loose myself in, skin that looks so pure and soft and your breasts ....... just breath taking!

Just annoyed I missed being online at the same time and having a chat - maybe next time :)

Keep up the incredible pictures - I'm utterly captivated!

ElvenAngel said:
xxx
:)
not quite what you wanted but i quite liked the effect

I LOVE the effect...it is having on me :D

But I do wish I was outside that window, rapping on it a bit, beggin for you to let me in:devil:

Wolvie :kiss:
:rose:

ElvenAngel said:
xxx
not quite what you wanted but i quite liked the effect

Had quite an effect on me... you should see the wee bump thats formed in my shorts :D :kiss:

I don't know if I dare ...

.... but can I beg, on behalf of ALL males on Lit, for just a glimps of (how can I put this delicatly??? ) what's underneath the skirt - and underwear if any's being worn - and of course you have a fabulous arse; but ..... well...... we're just dying to see a full frontal nude!!!

There, said it! LOL

jw2801 said:
.... but can I beg, on behalf of ALL males on Lit, for just a glimps of (how can I put this delicatly??? ) what's underneath the skirt - and underwear if any's being worn - and of course you have a fabulous arse; but ..... well...... we're just dying to see a full frontal nude!!!

There, said it! LOL

well here's whats under the skirt
the full frontal may be a while in coming...
not trying to tease just not quite ready to go that far
pls be patient with me ... i'll get there

Last edited:
wow u look sooo sexy on that bed of yours. You must keep going. Wow just gorgeous.

mmm, ur bum cheeks look as smooth as a babies bottom. Nice thong as well.

Patience is a virtue

For you I'll be patient - until such tiome as you feel comfortable you have been more than generous in showing so much of yourself. We are indebted to you for all you've done !!!! You've certainly brightened my day (not to mention making it hard for me too!!!!)

ElvenAngel said:
well here's whats under the skirt
the full frontal may be a while in coming...
not trying to tease just not quite ready to go that far
pls be patient with me ... i'll get there

Ummmm... deeeee-lish !!! :p :kiss:

Tease me, Tease me... I don't mind :) :rose:

Patience is a virtue... good things cum to those who wait !!! :D :heart:

my pleasure ...

ElvenAngel said:
hiya babydoll I love the AV
i loved this too
i saved it on my computer and it makes me smile evry time i look at it

Thanks again Chainz
EA
xxx

Believe me when I say it was absolutly my pleasure ... That has to be one of the very best pics ever posted on lit ... I really wanted to do something fun with it , and adding the wings etc... only seemed appropriate . I'm addicted to your thread here already , feeling like I need to come back every day for my Angel fix ...lol Thank YOU again , for sharing all these terrific pics , your gorgeous ! :rose:

~Chainz~

Chainzz said:
Believe me when I say it was absolutly my pleasure ... That has to be one of the very best pics ever posted on lit ... I really wanted to do something fun with it , and adding the wings etc... only seemed appropriate . I'm addicted to your thread here already , feeling like I need to come back every day for my Angel fix ...lol Thank YOU again , for sharing all these terrific pics , your gorgeous ! :rose:

~Chainz~
i hope it wasn't my one perfect photo
i hope at some time in the future i can live up to the photo and your image of me :D
in the mean time i'll keep trying
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back