A break from the norm

Annalisep47

Experienced
Rather than focusing on any specific kinks or roleplay, interested in just intelligent conversation. 26/F here :)

...as one approaches the speed of light, the amt of energy required to maintain that speed also increases. So sorry trekkies...there is no warp drive. At the speed of light, the energy input becomes infinite. Some things i would rather not know....

Older Man Here

Rather than focusing on any specific kinks or roleplay, interested in just intelligent conversation. 26/F here :)

Just saw your Lit post…I am an older guy with lost of interests. I am a career newspaperman still working, still reporting. I own a weekly newspaper. I adore smart and sexy women. I can provide more if you are interested.
I send you best wishes,
Roy

...as one approaches the speed of light, the amt of energy required to maintain that speed also increases. So sorry trekkies...there is no warp drive. At the speed of light, the energy input becomes infinite. Some things i would rather not know....

E=MC^2

Photons are unique in that they have zero rest mass, which means they require very little energy to travel at the speed of light.

C=sqrt(E/M)

Really you can work that equation around as needed, but yes, the required energy needed to reach the speed of light is enormous, then you get into relativity & time moving slower as you travel faster...then there's quantum physics & the theory of wormholes... More than I have the capacity for understanding really.

E=MC^2

Photons are unique in that they have zero rest mass, which means they require very little energy to travel at the speed of light.

C=sqrt(E/M)

Really you can work that equation around as needed, but yes, the required energy needed to reach the speed of light is enormous, then you get into relativity & time moving slower as you travel faster...then there's quantum physics & the theory of wormholes... More than I have the capacity for understanding really.

http://www.jimal-khalili.com/blogs/2016/9/7/faster-than-the-speed-of-light

There are several good podcasts on this. I didnt find the one i was looking for. Breaking it down into simple terms....faster you go....the more mass an object has...the more energy required to move it. Light has no mass....hence....the reason it travels at the speed it does.

Time slows as you increase speed. But only for the object traveling. It is possible to travel from one side of our galaxy to the other in a single lifetime...but return to earth and 500 million years has passed.

I know....tripped my mind cause everything i thought i knew....was wrong

E=MC^2

C=sqrt(E/M)

"Sqrt"?
*giggles*

http://www.jimal-khalili.com/blogs/2016/9/7/faster-than-the-speed-of-light

There are several good podcasts on this. I didnt find the one i was looking for. Breaking it down into simple terms....faster you go....the more mass an object has...the more energy required to move it. Light has no mass....hence....the reason it travels at the speed it does.

Time slows as you increase speed. But only for the object traveling. It is possible to travel from one side of our galaxy to the other in a single lifetime...but return to earth and 500 million years has passed.

I know....tripped my mind cause everything i thought i knew....was wrong

Right. I meant for the object traveling. Which is why those of us moving slower, if we could see inside a vehicle moving fast enough, would see things moving in slow motion, which is a bit deeper in the theory of relativity. And there are more complex concepts, like mass as you mentioned, but it goes past my current realm of knowledge & understanding.

you can go faster than the speed of light if you want. You just need a shortcut :D

aside from that not so funny joke, i read some time ago of a new "object, molecule, mass item"? that moves faster than light. can't say if it's true as i can't even recall what it is or even where i read it. and am too lazy to look it up to try and look smart. :D

you can go faster than the speed of light if you want. You just need a shortcut :D

aside from that not so funny joke, i read some time ago of a new "object, molecule, mass item"? that moves faster than light. can't say if it's true as i can't even recall what it is or even where i read it. and am too lazy to look it up to try and look smart. :D

I read that time slows with less gravity. Like watches/time devices get messed up in space.

i really don't know- science isn't my thing. now sluttinessssss.... that is something i know something about. but shhhh :D

E=MC^2

C=sqrt(E/M)

Show Off.. or Smart Ass.. That is the question..

Show Off.. or Smart Ass.. That is the question..

Neither. Just adding to the discussion. And, really, I have shared all I know about the matter. Aside from discussions with my teachers back when I was studying physics, I haven't delved too deep into the subject.

Neither. Just adding to the discussion. And, really, I have shared all I know about the matter. Aside from discussions with my teachers back when I was studying physics, I haven't delved too deep into the subject.

I was busting on ya.. just being sarcastical..

Dark Matter is some deep s**t btw.. Just sayin.

Actually there are theories based in very complex math that suggest that FTL is possible
Dr. Catherine Asaro suggests https://aapt.scitation.org/doi/10.1119/1.18258

I will also point out she is a great writer, and to me anyway, pretty hot.

Good afternoon

Hi! I hope you're having a great day thus far! As much as Lit is focused on the sexual side of things it IS nice to occasionally just talk about whatever. So I hope you don't mind the PM I am about to send.

Back